Lucky Me!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Budgie
How lucky am I?

I just aquired an SVCD version of AOTC and it is every bit as good as dvd quality. woohoo! I can now watch it at my leisure and pause, zoom and playback till my hearts content in order to find all of GL's little quirks and in-jokes.

(Also got spiderman and the time machine!)

Just thought I'd let you all know so you can be jealous!

(Jealousy leads to anger....anger leads to hate....hate leads to suffering! Heehee!)

Gundark
I'm sorry, you'll have to hand that over immediately unless you can answer some very difficult questions about SW. evil face

Budgie
1. why?
2. such as?

Hett
aren't they already available in some countries like in asia?

Emperor Helmet
It isn't as good as the DVD will be.

Texas
I got a VCD copy of Spiderman which is horrible!
It says DVD quality on the cover, but that's just bootlegger bullshit!!
No way your AOTC is DVD quality, and I'm sure the sound sucks, I know the bootleg I saw did!

Dexx
Unless u see the DVD first, u can't tell if it's the same with your copy (i doubt it is). The DVD has certain quallities u notice only when u watch one

Budgie

Texas
Where did you get your AOTC bootleg?

Budgie
From a local market, texas, they sell everything there, illegal games, videos and dvds...

queeq
How much is it?

LanceWindu
I thought we weren't allowed to talk about the bootleg here.

Some people don't listen I guess.

mah
no, we WERE allowed to talk about it

Texas
BOOTLEG BOOTLEG BOOTLEG
Lance stick out tongue

Yeah, how much was it? Are you in the US?

Dexx
i love listening to piratry talking.....letz see....'round here it's $2 a cd......

Captain REX
Texas LOVES to tick off people, and not just with Bjork... wink

yerssot
WOOHOO! Dad mailed me to say he bought it too!
DVD quality, he claims...

one thing confuses me, he said that you could even choose your subtitles... and he mentioned you could use English subtitle... now I bloody hope it won't be spoken in Japanese!

But it's still a pain in the buttocs, dad will return on the 13th this month, making that II have a small chance to see him the 15th, meaning TWO WEEKS!

*runs to the countdown thread* big grin

Dim
laughing out loud It probably is in Japanese...

no seriously, maybe the English subtitles would be good for hearing impaired people or something...maybe.

finti
the eastern dvd`s always offers english subtitles,
My friend bought a dvd in London and that one offered English subtitles as well so I thought you always get a choise of subtitles in your native language

Texas
$2 eek! Where do you live?

Where are you people getting these?!?!

*Calls operator* Hi, can you give me the number to the black market, please? big grin

yerssot
Well, I actually have four VCD's and they are spoken in English and subtitled in Thai

Budgie
Mine is called SVCD (Super VCD) and is dvd quality, is in english and has no subtitles.

yerssot
well, I can give you info in 'bout 12 days big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.