Best Food

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chinabing
The best Star Wars food! Your most favorite. The most iconic. The food that says "Star Wars."

Real, on-screen food only, no Wookie Cookies or Boba Fettucini.

(Since there was no food or beverage consumed in Revenge of the Sith, or at least nothing of consequence, that one's out.)

Sir Mist
What the f**k? These poll's are getting stupid.

chinabing
That's the point, party pooper. Have a little fun once in a while.

Sir Mist
Thats why I live in the OTF.

roughrider
I wonder what Vader had Han, Leia and Chewie eat? He was going to torture them; maybe shove Han's face into some Ugnaught waste, see if upset stomachs will send messages to Luke! laughing out loud

DeVi| D0do
I chuckled when I saw this thread... Nice one. big grin

Ken Kenobi
Reminds me. I used to have a Star Wars Cookbook.

You can make X-Wings and TIE Fighters out of pigs in blankets. laughing out loud

DeVi| D0do
laughing

You HAVE to send me that recipe... lol

Ken Kenobi
It's just with how you wrap the dough around the dog.

Then there are Death Star popcorn balls. stick out tongue

The book was titled, "Wookie Cookies, and other galactic treats"

Jedi Priestess
kind of a no brainer....Blue Milk

Boris
WTF! Anyway..... floating fruit 4tw.

Echuu
Yoda's root leaf stew! Happy Dance stick out tongue

jediprson
Blue Milk

americanidiot07
ha ha

Tangible God
Well what about this "sand" that Anakin raved about in AOTC? Sounds pretty good.

overlord
Darth Vader having a dinner with C3PO, R2D2 and Chewbacca.
I loved that scene.. It was so romantic by candlelight.

McCusto
Vader's Dinner in ESB. I bet they had tacos!

Tangible God
And buritos.

JKozzy
Padme and her fruit droolio

Eleonora
An actually interesting poll. I'm sure the episode II dinner and the episode V one were the best. I chose the episode II one because I'm still wondering if Vader ate in front of Han & co. sick

Da preacher
The food in Garbage smasher musta been da best.

chinabing
There sure seemed to be a lot of round food. Qui-Gon was eating some kind of round-pastry like thing in TPM. Jar Jar zotted some kind of round apple-like fruit at the table too. (I still laugh when Qui-Gon grabs his tongue, great use of Jedi powers!)

Then there was Padme's fruit, although it was pear-shaped, there were lots of other round food items at the table.

Couldn't exactly tell what Aunt Beru is serving at the table, lots of round, flat white dishes, some kind of soup, maybe a pie of some kind or pasta. There's something there with a crust!

Yoda eats Luke's rectangular energy bar, but again at Vader's table there are lots more of the round food. (You'd think you'd see a blender there, I imagine Vader has to have a lot of food through a straw.)

The lack of eating in Revenge of the Sith is probably why it is such a sad movie. I'm sure if Obi-Wan, Yoda, Mace, Palpatine, Dooku, and Anakin all sat down at a table and broke bread together, they could have hashed out their differences and worked things out. smile

Da preacher
Originally posted by chinabing

Then there was Padme's fruit, although it was pear-shaped,
evil face

jainasolo55
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Reminds me. I used to have a Star Wars Cookbook.

You can make X-Wings and TIE Fighters out of pigs in blankets. laughing out loud

I have that too!! at vaders dinner it looked like there were half open cans of beans on the table lol

jollyjim311
I say the meat that Chewy tried to eat that was actually an ewok trap.

Tangible God
I say Jawas look pretty edible.

chinabing
Ok, so whoever's got dvd capture capability, please upload images of the poll food, so we can know exactly what's on the table!

Jedi StunRun
best food!? now ive seen it allroll eyes (sarcastic)

and on a short note, how can we decide which is the best food? i mean, IVE never tried rootleaf stew or frogsno expression

overlord
Originally posted by Tangible God
I say Jawas look pretty edible.

yes

Tangible God
I've tried Ass of Jedi before and man...are they crunchy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.