Marvel Powerhouses in Doomsday Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Alright, how many times would this team of Marvel Powerhouses kill Doomsday (Hunter/Prey version) before they were all killed?

Immortal Hercules
Mindless Hulk
Ultimate Thing
Classic Juggernaut
Ultimate Colossus

Swanky-Tuna
If Hunter/Prey was immune to physical then I guess the obvious answer would be no times.

EsteemedLeader
They do have an extreme power advantage. They could only use one or two members at once, so I'm gonna say three.

kgkg
Mindless Hulk will give DD a fight

how is DD going to beat Jugs

Juntai
Originally posted by kgkg
Mindless Hulk will give DD a fight

how is DD going to beat Jugs Because Magic holds no bearing over Doomsday? And even if his field did somehow affect Doomsday, he'd adapt on the fly and move through it like it didn't exist. Everyone wondered how'd he'd stop a chronal energy beings too, but hey he served waverider... couldn't fly? No problem, shoot bones THROUGH Superman and reel him in like a fish.

newjak86
I say Thing and Colossus all die. Mindless Hulk dies eventually. Immortal Herc and Juggs though Juggs without a doubt can take everything DD throws at him and vice versa. A battle of the cheap characters which cann;t be beaten yet always do for eternity.

olympian
You have three guys that are/wer stronger than the Byrne Supes version. (wich is the range of strenght, post-death Supes still was on iirc).

Both ultimate Thing and Colossus wont make it tho.

Well ill asnwer this way. In the first match, Doomsday dies. In the second the two lowest are toasted. In the third probably (that means maybe) Hulk. In the fourth he will have to deal with the two who are immortal.

And so on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.