Fantastic Four vs. Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Metalmanx
Wynndar, this is basically directed towards you (not a spite thread, by the way, he just gave me the idea).

Fantastic Four vs Magneto (current).

City landscape, devoid of civilians.

No prep. They see each other, and then start fighting.

Who wins?

xmarksthespot
Wormhole-I-can-control-the-four fundamental-forces-of-nature Magneto?

Creshosk
Unified feild theory magneto?

Metalmanx
Yes. Current Magneto. What you two are saying, yes.

Vs. the Fantastic Four.

Metalmanx
I say Magneto rips them all apart instantly.

xmarksthespot
He doesn't need to rip them apart though. I'd say he'd do something subtle yet effective like stop their blood flow.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
He doesn't need to rip them apart though. I'd say he'd do something subtle yet effective like stop their blood flow.

Well, yea. If you want to take the Rated G point of view, that's exactly what he could do.

Actually, you're probably right. He is more of the subtle killer anyway, isn't he?

Wickerman
Question:

Can Magneto do the reverse of what he did to Logan? I mean liquify some sort of ferrous metal, and then insert it into someone's body? That would be.......interesting to see messed

~wickerman~

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Wickerman
Question:

Can Magneto do the reverse of what he did to Logan? I mean liquify some sort of ferrous metal, and then insert it into someone's body? That would be.......interesting to see messed

~wickerman~

Why couldn't he? <--Rhetorical.

Yea, he could definitely do that.

And I imagine...that would hurt a lot.

xmarksthespot
I'd say he can. I don't see why Mags couldn't do the reverse of what he's already done. At the wedding Polaris liquefied metal objects and reformed the atoms exactly to her specifications into Magneto-esque armour. She could likely force metal to bond internally to someone without hassle. Anything she can do he can do better.

Wickerman
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I'd say he can. I don't see why Mags couldn't do the reverse of what he's already done. At the wedding Polaris liquefied metal objects and reformed the atoms exactly to her specifications into Magneto-esque armour. She could likely force metal to bond internally to someone without hassle. Anything she can do he can do better.

Cheers then smile
I think we just found a new Magneto killing technique. Use an object that has a greater mass than the opponent, liquify it (assuming it's ferrous), insert into opponent till opponent blows up thumb up

~wickerman~

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Wickerman
Cheers then smile
I think we just found a new Magneto killing technique. Use an object that has a greater mass than the opponent, liquify it (assuming it's ferrous), insert into opponent till opponent blows up thumb up

~wickerman~

Haha, is that one more now added to his 10,000 previous methods of killing? stick out tongue

By the way, who the hell voted for the Fantastic Four?

Wynndar
So this is the same generic showdown between IW and whoever? Magneto attempts to kill the whole F4 while IW attemps to kill Magneto behind a field that cant be broken by anyone below a cosmic powerhouse like Watcher Doom?

demigawd
You know, I have so much respect for you Wynndar. I know you've been around for a long time, but I don't think I realized just how often you've taken on the entire message board in support of the Fantastic Four until this week. I think the reason I never noticed it before is that the board used to be pretty heavily in favor of the FF back when people like Alpha Centuri and VV Doom and everyone else with "Doom" in their username battled a pretty small pro-X-men contingent. Things have shifted a lot since then and now I usually see you against five or six different people on four or five different threads. Big props.

About the fight - ya'll already know my position on it.

hoorayforpeepee
thumb up true, demigawd.

sue's shield is pretty inconsisent, and i think magneto could work them through the shield anyway.

good battle though, since the F4 ain't mutants. magneto ain't holding back.

F4 would have to be at the top of their game, but they could do it... Magneto 7-8/10

StyleTime
Magneto 10/10.

Wynndar
Originally posted by demigawd
You know, I have so much respect for you Wynndar. I know you've been around for a long time, but I don't think I realized just how often you've taken on the entire message board in support of the Fantastic Four until this week. I think the reason I never noticed it before is that the board used to be pretty heavily in favor of the FF back when people like Alpha Centuri and VV Doom and everyone else with "Doom" in their username battled a pretty small pro-X-men contingent. Things have shifted a lot since then and now I usually see you against five or six different people on four or five different threads. Big props.

About the fight - ya'll already know my position on it.

Thanks man

Maestro
IW if put through enough stress would unleash on mags, she did the same to Exitar and Galactus and put holes through both of them.Mags is no way as durable as them, even is his godlike form.

demigawd
She was only able to do that to Exitar because the nature of her power (Hyperspace) is something Celestials are allergic to. I'm allergic to bee stings - if I get stung by a bee, I could quite possibly die. But that bee is going to get owned by my pet cat, even though my cat isn't nearly as powerful as I am.

That Galactus she ran through was just an M-Body. Not the real Galactus.

Creshosk
This is the subatomic coveilent bond effecting magneto right?

Do you guys know why certain metals are ferrious and others aren't?

Yeah that's right I'm suggesting that magneto can effect the subatomic bonds of atoms to treat any material as if it was ferious.

Since that's one theory of how gravity works anyway. So why couldn't he attempt to give someone a wodden skeleton or one made out of rock? All matter is made out of the same things, especially on an atomic level.

Wickerman
Originally posted by StyleTime
Magneto 10/10.

Where's that pic from?

~wickerman~

demigawd
From Ultimate Fantastic Four Annual. It's a lark, though. They never fight Magneto in it. In fact, they're allies. But it's still a cool pic.

StyleTime
Yeah I'm not sure what the point of making Magneto kill them on the cover was lol. It is how a battle between them would end however.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.