-=- That 70ies Show -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Acherontia
SEASON PREMIER NEXT SHOW TIME!!!!

Eric Is gone to Africa, Dona is Blond, And A Stripper Moves into the Forman's House!!!!

forumcrew
70ies? did you really write it like that? I think they shoulda just ended the show.. i dunno itll be interesting.

Solo
Originally posted by forumcrew
I think they shoulda just ended the show..
Agreed. I loved the first three seasons, but after that, it went downhill, fast.

Wolfie
I've loved the show thus far. Let's see what this next season holds.

DeVi| D0do
Shouldn't they have entered the 80s by now? I'm sure I've heard references to Retern of the Jedi on the show and that was made in '83...

The show is okay... but it jumped the shark a while ago in my opinion.

forumcrew
what happened on the show that was the jumping the shark moment?

DeVi| D0do
Hmm... I never watched it enough to know, but I stopped watching it regularly after Eric and Donna got engaged or got married or something...

Acherontia
Damned... I missed the Premier... stupid Invasion... Missed that too... Pfft stupid Lost.

Wolfie
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
Shouldn't they have entered the 80s by now? I'm sure I've heard references to Retern of the Jedi on the show and that was made in '83...

The license plate on the credits always says the year. Last season it was 1979.

Wolfie
Originally posted by Acherontia
Damned... I missed the Premier... stupid Invasion... Missed that too... Pfft stupid Lost.
TV.com says it premieres November 2.

Synopsis:
The eighth season picks up with Kitty and Red discovering their empty nest isn't very empty, even with Eric in Africa. Meanwhile, Hyde returns from Las Vegas, where he went to clear his mind after catching Jackie and Kelso in a compromising position. But when Kelso and Donna tell Jackie that Hyde planned on proposing to her, Jackie tries to win him back, only to discover that what happens in Vegas, doesn't necessarily stay in Vegas. Then things go from bad to worse for Hyde, who discovers that while he was away, Leo nearly put the record store out of business. But Hyde's plan to fire Leo goes up in smoke when he ends up keeping Leo and hiring a new guy, Randy. Meanwhile, in an effort to get over Hyde, Jackie drags Donna and Fez out for a night on the town, but ends up humiliated when she reveals a little too much.

Wolfie
I'm not liking this new Randy character. It's like when the Simpsons added Roy in that one episode. The new theme is weird too, with the cast singing the song in the circle.

Koala MeatPie
I find it hilarious, the way Red Doesn't do anything.. and the way Leo Just hears voices...

Jackie a Lesbian.. hummm

It would of been better if she acually got married to Hyde.

justdecent
last nights episode made me cry... I have a feeling i am going to be crying a lot from the looks of it.... embarrasment

Wolfie
Now Kelso's gone.... This show is going to hell fast.

stunna1773
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do

they already made that 80's show i think cause i cant remember but it sucked so baddly it went off the air

Koala MeatPie
Yeah, I actualyl sorta Liked that 80ies Show, easpecially That Crabby old Chinese woman who ran the music store.

And whatever That Girl's name was, Was HOT with her hair down and un-spiked.

Wolfie
I don't think there's gonna be much emphasis on the year anymore. The license plate now has no sticker. It can be any year in the '70s but logic tells us it'll be 1979 until the show is cancelled.

And as a side note, I liked That '80s Show. I thought it was hilarious.

Koala MeatPie
last semester before Eric went to Africa, it said "'79" So eyah, The eyar is now 1980.

I find the scripts are going to shits, yeah, I eman just look at that part with Fez and Jackie, where he was imagining all there adventures, Jackie just flubbed the lines, very un-professional.

The only people who still got there acting touch is

Wilmer (Fez)

Kurtwood (Red)

and

Danny Masterson (Hyde)

Even Ashton was getting meeeeeeh

Why they replaced Lisa Robin Kelly as Laurie after she left in season 3, I don't know, but nobdy can replace he sarcastic Arrogent insults.

Wolfie
Actually, it could still be 1979. Each year lasted a few seasons. The first season was 1976.

Yeah, even Leo isn't the same he used to be. He's still funny but he was much better in earlier seasons. "I got my license suspended. I dunked it in a glass of water and it just sat there... suspended. And while I was doing that, I ran a red light."

Red and Hyde are still as great as ever. I don't like Kitty's new haircut she got on the last episode. It's just not the same.

Koala MeatPie
Ddn't Leo go back to see his Familly?

In his own words:

"You just stop to put in some gas and bam, 7 years have gone by, Now it's time I go back t my wife and kids..."

Shwartz
The show has definitely lost it's fun qualities. I don't think I'll ever watch that show again.

Wolfie
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Ddn't Leo go back to see his Familly?

In his own words:

"You just stop to put in some gas and bam, 7 years have gone by, Now it's time I go back t my wife and kids..."
Yes, he did. It was a sad episode for me because he was my favorite character. In one episode last season, Eric wanted to take a road trip and make a documentary. Along the way his car breaks down and none other than Leo is there to help him out. And now he's a regular character again.

Tonight's episode wasn't that bad. I think they're gonna finally stop teasing us about Eric coming home and such. It was funny, Leo's a veteran. Red asked him how he went from a veteran in a war to a hippie.

He had just left the military and was going to head home, go to college, and become a doctor. Then a jazz musician pulled up and offered him a ride. "What's that smell?" "You'll get used to it...."

"The next thing I remembered after that, I was sitting here telling you the story." laughing out loud

Koala MeatPie
"I received a medal, I forgot what it's called, but I sorta looked like a Purple Heart"

"And the next thing I remeber, is drinking this cup of coffee" ... I think.

Wolfie
Yeah, something like that. Leo's the best.

Koala MeatPie
Urgh I'm really starting to hate that new guy... whatever he's called. With the ling Blond hair, replaced Eric.

And god damn it! Jackie Said she turned lesbian!
STIC with the story !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.