solid snake and batman vs daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The True Fear
who wins

The True Fear
bump

spetznaz
Originally posted by The True Fear
who wins Either of them could beat DareDevil alone.

Smaxxer
Originally posted by spetznaz
Either of them could beat DareDevil alone.
I almost fell of my chair. Snake could beat DareDevil ? And you call yourself a "fanboy killer" ?

Metalmanx
Oh, man. Daredevil definitely takes Snake.

But Batman alone is a challenge for DD.

So, both of them together, I'd have to give to Bats and Snake.

EsteemedLeader
Batman or Snake alone could kill him.

grey fox
Batman: Teachnically he should get his ass kicked but somehow he has beaten dd before

Snake: dead ... i'm sorry but leave him with the terrorist's and giant mecha's

leonheartmm
stop the snake hatin!!!!!!!! he can take on em both alone n walk out the victor!

Metalmanx
Originally posted by leonheartmm
stop the snake hatin!!!!!!!! he can take on em both alone n walk out the victor!

I hope that both you and EsteemedLeader are just joking. I really do.

leonheartmm
im not metal manx, n yea STOP THE SNAKE HATIN,

Smaxxer
im not metal manx, n yea STOP THE SNAKE HATIN,
Relax dude. Who's hating Snake ? I don't hate him at all, played most of the MGS games, and they rock.

Snake maybe, maybe has a chance against Punisher, but not against Daredevil.

leonheartmm
snake will KILL daredevil

Smaxxer
Okay now I hate him.

wolverine8888
lol batman and snake win

The King of All
I do think that snake would probably lose to DD. But I also think that some of you guys are severly underestimating snake. He no slouch in the H2H department, and he has something DD doesn't have......guns. Not to mention batman.

Smaxxer
Originally posted by The King of All
But I also think that some of you guys are severly underestimating snake. He no slouch in the H2H department
True. Each game he has like 6 or 7 moves. Daredevil is already wetting his pants laughing

grey fox
leonheartmm and wolverine8888

What do they both have in common......no logic.

leonheartmm
excuse me grey fox, if u look at some of the older snake versus forums i gave extremely long LOGICAL definitions on why snake could beat many people , n i gave em again n again, but just like in all the forums of pheonix in which gs is involved, im SICK n tired of repeatin everythin ten times, thas why i just say what i think n dont give a damn about what people like u say

leonheartmm
oh n yea, GO **** URSELF grey fox

Smaxxer
If you can't debate in a polite manner, you don't belong here.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Smaxxer
If you can't debate in a polite manner, you don't belong here.

dude, i was until very very recently one of the nicest people on these forums, but ive seen that bein nice dont pay, n ive had just about enough of wise asses takin advantage of me bein nice n ridiculin me n generally tryin to screw around n make an ass out of me, u dont like the way i talk, FINE, go tell a ****in moderater to kick me out. just dont say i dont belong here cause i didnt start nuthin.

The King of All
True. Each game he has like 6 or 7 moves. Daredevil is already wetting his pants laughing

Yeah, but come on it's a game, and it's not based on h2h combat. They can only give him so many moves. And again I'm certainly not saying that snake would beat DD h2h, and I doubt snake would beat him with his full aresenal but he could. Thats all I'm saying.

However I do think that batman could beat DD by himself. So it's all kind of moot.

Metalmanx
I think Batman and DD are one of the closest stalemates we have.

But Snake is not the deciding factor here. Alone, DD could easily take him out.

But since he's coupled with Batman in this fight, Batman and Snake win.

The True Fear
remember all of snakes weapons. the stinger missile now that is a ***** to get shot with.

p.s. no bashing in my thread.debate like a rational person.

The Guyver

The True Fear
as they say on family feud GOOD ANSWER

The King of All
You made it sound like batman is not a superhero. He very much is. I think that one-on-one batman would take DD. So throwing snake in there just makes it that much easier

EsteemedLeader
Well, let's see:

Something Batman always carries with him, like, say, a flash-bang grenade that can deafen a normal person. How bad would that **** up DD?

braz
solid snake. and batman. would. own. daredevil. period. either one of em could take out DD...snake could shoot him with a pistol and batman could throw a flashbang or a hand full of smoke pellets, or use his sonic sounder bat caller to make dd vulnerable n just whip his ass...simple as that

jrodslam
People are always bringing up sonics. Does Batman always carry sonics on him?

Dizzle
Originally posted by jrodslam

Hell no. braz is talking about the freaking movie... Which was good, but not quite the same as comic Batman.

DD's a superhero... So is Batman. Batman is probably even to a higher "degree" because of his JLA experience, fighting of planet threatening things and whatnot. His only physical advantage over Batman is his senses. Strength and speed wise, it's pretty even. DD's probably a little faster due to said senses, but Batman is definitely the better Martial artist. It's a very good stalemate, but giving one (in this case, Bats) help tips it pretty heavily to that side.

All that said, Snake gets his ass kicked by either. Stealth? Has he ever hidden from a telepath? Batman has. Bullets? Not quite as good as Bullseye. DD beats the shit out of him. Everything Snake can come up with, Bats and DD (or people they fight) can one up him.

jrodslam
Good explanation Dizz.

grey fox
excuse me grey fox, if u look at some of the older snake versus forums i gave extremely long LOGICAL definitions on why snake could beat many people , n i gave em again n again, but just like in all the forums of pheonix in which gs is involved, im SICK n tired of repeatin everythin ten times, thas why i just say what i think n dont give a damn about what people like u say

Well if you have such 'long and logical' answers then show them to me.

You just contradicted yourself , after all if you didn't give a damn then why did you insult me.

As said earlier on batman beats DD (i personally think it's bull but their ya go writers for you) while snake gets his ass kicked .

PS: Great guyver sig

leonheartmm
ok ok fine, srry grey fox, ill try to write all those long ass things again

grey fox
You dont have to write them , you could copy and paste you know. ^___^

xmarksthespot
I'm going to give Batsy and Snake the win purely due to numbers advantage.

Juntai
Have any of you played Twin Snakes?
In that game, Snake was ten times more badass than the original.
He took a tank shell to the chest, was weaving between bullets etc.
Shit go to fileplanet and you can download a 20 minute clip with most of the cut scenes... his feats in that game are ****ing nuts.
Let's not forget that he can plug his controller into port 2 and then he can't be mentally attacked or read.

Btw Guyver, Batman always carries different types of granades, specifically, sonic, flash, reguritation...
They were powerful enough to distrupt SUPERMANS senses.
Daredevil is no problem for Batman at all, he's superior in every way.

jplatinum
If snake could take cyber ninja.

Who has inhanced strength,speed, reflexes(near-superhuman),agility inhanced, suit that increases durability(resistent to injury), sword that cuts through walls with ease, expert in martial arts.

And snake whooped his ass.

Still think snake can't take DD!?!

Juntai
Originally posted by jplatinum
If snake could take cyber ninja.

Who has inhanced strength,speed, reflexes(near-superhuman),agility inhanced, suit that increases durability(resistent to injury), sword that cuts through walls with ease, expert in martial arts.

And snake whooped his ass.

Still think snake can't take DD!?! Irrelivent, Fox WANTED to lose to Snake... Similar to how Shiva WANTED to lose to Batgirl.

But he did beat a giant walking nuclear equiped battle tank.... several versions in fact...a psychic, a shamen that put a curse on him... all kinds of crazy shit.

jplatinum
Still my point is that snake would k.o.
DD.

EsteemedLeader

Snake and Batman both carry flash-bangs.yes

They own DD in this fight.

Juntai
A flash bang isnt a sonic device though.
But yes, it IS part of his normal equipment as defined both by the Ultimate Guide to the Dark Knight, and The Batman Handbook: The Ultimate training manual.

EsteemedLeader
Sonic, no. Really ****ing loud, yes. That's the point I'm trying to make.

Juntai
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Sonic, no. Really ****ing loud, yes. That's the point I'm trying to make. Oh yah, Flash bangs are definately disorienting even if you only HEAR them.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Juntai
Oh yah, Flash bangs are definately disorienting even if you only HEAR them.

I don't get what you're trying to say...confused

leonheartmm
the only reason i cant copy paste is cause i dont remember the exact names of all the snake vs forums, also, for some reason kmc's find thing doesnt give me older forums results on my comp.

Juntai
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
I don't get what you're trying to say...confused I was agreeing. Just smile and nod.

lol.

EsteemedLeader
I was agreeing. Just smile and nod.

lol.

Oh, I thought you were disagreeing.stick out tongue

smile yes

jrodslam
Oh yah, Flash bangs are definately disorienting even if you only HEAR them.

True, but it wouldnt disorient him as a sonic would. I do admit that if the flash grenade was detonated right by DD's head, then it would mess his senses up pretty badly. However, I think DD can avoid that.

Juntai
True, but it wouldnt disorient him as a sonic would. I do admit that if the flash grenade was detonated right by DD's head, then it would mess his senses up pretty badly. However, I think DD can avoid that. But Batman ALSO carries actual sonics. As stated earlier.

jrodslam
But Batman ALSO carries actual sonics. As stated earlier.

You said the Ultimate Guide to the Dark Knight, and The Batman Handbook: The Ultimate training manual says this? He carrys them on a regular basis? Ill have to check that out. If thats the case, then yea it could cause DD alot of problems.

Metalmanx
You really can't compare the feats of Snake in a video game to the feats of comic book characters. I mean, they weren't going to let you die in the video game. So they had to hype the character and make him able to hang with people that were CLEARLY out of his league. Daredevil takes on all kinds of villians on a regular basis. I don't think Snake will be much of a challenge.

Batman, on the other hand, is pretty much equal with DD. But now that Batman has Snake to run around and shoot at DD, Bats and Snake win due to numbers.

Cosmo Kramer
DareDevil will hide somewhere wait for Batman and then confuse the hell out of him. While Batman thinks of s better plan he fights Snake and beats him really quickly. Come on people, its a damn GI JOE! DD wins.

Happy Dance

wolverine8888
seeing how batman and DD were stale mated when they fought if u add in the snake guy DD can't win

Cosmo Kramer
Snake is nothing he isnt in this.

The True Fear
i think he could due some damage

Cosmo Kramer
no

Cosmo Kramer
he isnt going anywhere dd snaps his neck and fight Batman

EsteemedLeader
Snake took on freaking Metal Gear Rex, he can do some damage.

leonheartmm
snake will single handedly destroy daredevil, then hell kill batman cause he hates the damn batsuit

Smaxxer
snake will single handedly destroy daredevil, then hell kill batman cause he hates the damn batsuit
Compared to DD and Batman, Snake IS nothing special and Snake HAS DONE nothing special.

leonheartmm
yes he has, play all the mgs games if u wanna know more smaxxer{n look for things th villians are capable of doin, the same ones snake beats, in particular, play the twin snakes on game cube, see what snake can really take, things might be more flashy in the comics, but they werent any easier for snake, infact hes been through much much more}

Smaxxer
yes he has, play all the mgs games if u wanna know more smaxxer{n look for things th villians are capable of doin, the same ones snake beats, in particular, play the twin snakes on game cube, see what snake can really take, things might be more flashy in the comics, but they werent any easier for snake, infact hes been through much much more}
I played all the MGS games on PS and PS2. I am not underestimating him, but I said compared to Batman and DD, the accomplishments of Snake are nothing special.

leonheartmm
yes they are, the accomplishments of the others rent much cause theyve almost always been limited to one power or strength class of villians, n even though they might be stronger than them, none of them come close to doin what snakes adversaries can do.

grey fox
No No and once again NO

Snake will die , taking a tank shell to the chest is not a good thing it does not 'make him durable' , snake has never dodged a bullet in mid flight , Twin snakes is a remake of the old MGS with better graphics and new cheats . Nothing else , no new cut-scenes nothing.

The tank shell is a null factor (as snake is a video game character he can take ridiculous attacks as long as his health bar still has a chunk left) .

leonheartmm
actually if ud played twin snakes n the original ud see that there is a HELLUVA difference, as far as cutscenes go specially

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.