Batman,Superman,Wonderwoman vs Superboy,Supergirl,Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

The Ion
Team 1 with ease.

demigawd
Agreed. Supergirl may be more powerful than Superman, but I'd take Superman over her 7/10 in a fight. Batman destroys Nightwing and Wonder Woman obliterates Superboy.

JediMasterLuke5
Originally posted by demigawd
Agreed. Supergirl may be more powerful than Superman, but I'd take Superman over her 7/10 in a fight. Batman destroys Nightwing and Wonder Woman obliterates Superboy.
Im F*CKIN tired of people saying supergirl is Stronger then Superman, its not true. Team 1 wins.

Marvel=DC
Even if Supergirl could hold off Superman and the same for Nightwing and Batman how would Superboy even stand a chance against Wonder Woman? Team 1 wins this easily too easily.

batmandaman
Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
Im F*CKIN tired of people saying supergirl is Stronger then Superman, its not true. Team 1 wins.

have u read the new supergirl comics? if u have then u can't honestly say that she isn't stronger than him. she is obviously faster, more resistant to k-nite and magic, and so on.

The Ion
I really hope Britney Spears Supergirl dies in the Crisis.

jrodslam
Is Superboy stronger than Powergirl?

JediMasterLuke5
Originally posted by batmandaman
have u read the new supergirl comics? if u have then u can't honestly say that she isn't stronger than him. she is obviously faster, more resistant to k-nite and magic, and so on.
It's common sense. In real life who is stronger and faster, the male. So of course Superman being male is stronger and faster then a female of the same race.

batmandaman
It's common sense. In real life who is stronger and faster, the male. So of course Superman being male is stronger and faster then a female of the same race. what u don't take into consideration is the fact that their powers are derived from the yellow sun and she has been bathing in it since the descrution of Krypton and hasn't used an ounce of it, its not that unbelievable that she would be stronger.

Superherovandal
I wonder why JorEl didn't put yellow sun generators on Supes pod?

Superherovandal
As I recall wasn't she originally like 16 years older than Supes. She was supposd to take care of Supes originally. But got lost and stasised for 16 years.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Superherovandal
I wonder why JorEl didn't put yellow sun generators on Supes pod?

I wonder why they can't simply make them now since they make red sun generators fairly easy.

Marvel=DC
It's common sense. In real life who is stronger and faster, the male. So of course Superman being male is stronger and faster then a female of the same race.

It's also common knowledge that people don't fly, have superspeed, heat vision, ice breath, etc don't forget their aliens comic book aliens and also take into account that the male isn't always stronger than females just look at the animal kingdom but, whether you like her or not she will most likely die in the crisis.

P.S. She is f**king annoying

kgkg
Superman takes all of them himself

batmandaman
i really hope she doesn't die, just cuz i think she is a cool character, and i don't think they would make another supergirl die in a crisis. and yea, this isn't even a contest. supergirl puts up the best fight, and while she may stand up to them in power, she doesn't have the experience to stand up to them. batman and nightwing, batman 9/10. the only thing nightwing has on bats is agility, which is not that much of an advantage against the Batman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.