Shaolin Monks help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
does ne1 know what to do after u beat baraka?? cuz after i beat him raiden said i had to go to the wu shi academy and get this ability to do something.....and i went there n i saw the little koin or w/e but i couldnt get to the top of the platform cuz it was too high n the spikes kept hitting me...do u just have to keep trying until u get up there, or am i just wasting my time???....and oh yea, i went through this blue portal and i saw mileena and kitana fighting and mileena left and liu kang says we have to go find her or w/e and i have no clue what to do here cuz u have to enter with certain abilities....som1 PLEEEAASEE HELPP smile

braz
oh yea and where's the dead pool at???? i heard thats where i gotta go

DarkC
For the last f*cking time, use GameFAQs for help.

stunna1773
where can i get the lowest rice on the game can i go to gamesfaqs to find out?

braz
Originally posted by DarkC
For the last f*cking time, use GameFAQs for help.

for the last
fukking time....IT DOESNT WORK!!! THEY DONT HAVE THE WALKTHOUGH GUIDE FOR SHAOLIN MONKS U IDIOT......ALL THEY HAVE IS FORUMS FOR HELP...SO THATS Y IM ASKING..

once again...does ne1 know where the dead pool is?????

DarkC
Originally posted by braz
for the last
fukking time....IT DOESNT WORK!!! THEY DONT HAVE THE WALKTHOUGH GUIDE FOR SHAOLIN MONKS U IDIOT......ALL THEY HAVE IS FORUMS FOR HELP...SO THATS Y IM ASKING..

once again...does ne1 know where the dead pool is?????
Think again, moron.
MK: Shaolin Monks FAQs/Walkthrough

braz
dude, its not complete, they havent finished the walkthrough to the part where im at...

DarkC
That's not my problem. Find one yourself.

stunna1773
wuts wrong with using the forums its a game forum ur acting like its the end of the world darkc

DarkC
Because this isn't exactly the place to ask for help in game progress, if you haven't noticed.

stunna1773
i would rather come here then go to gamefaq and ask for help

DarkC
Then you'll get pretty much no help. Go ahead. roll eyes (sarcastic)

stunna1773
i got help in star wars knights of the old republic coming here

DarkC
Because it's a more common game.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.