Shape Shifters Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BENITO
Grunge, Beast Boy, Morph, Mystique, Chameleon are just to name a few so Who wins the Challenge

First Challenge Blocking Sensors in the obstacle course
Second Challenge Fighting our Giant Robot
Third Challenge Battle Roya
Fourth Challenge Not being Caught By Guardsl

Tye Breaking Hand to Hand

Swanky-Tuna
I don't know who Grunge is but Manhunter is already super buff and Beast Boy can turn into imaginary animals so I'm kind of suck between the two.

radioboy121
Originally posted by BENITO
Grunge, Beast Boy, Morph, Mystique, Chameleon are just to name a few so Who wins the Challenge

Fourth Challenge Not being Caught By Guardsl

Tye Breaking Hand to Hand

1st: Blocking sensors? Is this from being detected by machinery or by telepathy? If the first, maybe Morph.

2nd: what kind of Giant robot? I don't know who Grunge is, but Beastie Boy's form, such as Elephant form can clear out a good area based on physical toughness. I'm sure he can come up with a greater form. Morph could do it. The others I'm not sure about directly.

3rd: Morph or Beastie Boy directly. With stealth, I would choose Mystique.

4th: Mystique has playing charade all her life in things like penetrating areas and what not.

Metalmanx
Morph wins this competition. It doesn't really matter what the object of the mission is, if it involves morphing, Morph wins. He can turn into ANYTHING.

Morph wins.

EsteemedLeader
But Mystique's hot, so I vote for her in all challenges.raver

Wickerman
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
But Mystique's hot, so I vote for her in all challenges.raver

Morph's kinda hot, and he doesn't have BO droolio

~wickerman~

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Wickerman
Morph's kinda hot, and he doesn't have BO droolio

~wickerman~ laughing out loud Mmm... Morph. You think Mystique has BO?

EsteemedLeader
If you mean 'blue organs' then yes.

Wickerman
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
laughing out loud Mmm... Morph. You think Mystique has BO?

I sincerely don't know. But Wolverine never could sniff Morph out, and as i recall could sniff Mystique out. That's what i meant wink

Not that i'd mind her BO droolio

~wickerman~

wannabe
Originally posted by BENITO

Fourth Challenge Not being Caught By Guardsl 1. Mystique (she became sooo damn versatile and imaginative in her series, whistle phewww)
2. Martian Manhunter (is the strongest of them all)
3. Morph (can turn into any shape)
4. Mystique (well, over a century of experience...)

Wickerman
Originally posted by wannabe
1. Mystique (she became sooo damn versatile and imaginative in her series, whistle phewww)
2. Martian Manhunter (is the strongest of them all)
3. Morph (can turn into any shape)
4. Mystique (well, over a century of experience...)

Yeah, her great "experience" surmounting to "turning into a little girl" . Please.....Morph obviously dominates each aspect of this thread. He's got everything Mystique does and a lot more.

~wickerman~

xmarksthespot
Yeah, her great "experience" surmounting to "turning into a little girl" . Please.....Morph obviously dominates each aspect of this thread. He's got everything Mystique does and a lot more.

~wickerman~ Except what seems to be a rather personalised resistance to having her mind read and detected.

Wickerman
Except what seems to be a rather personalised resistance to having her mind read and detected.

Wasn't she in the very first issue of her own limited series found by those agents because they were using a sort of psi-detector specially made for shapeshifters??? I'm pretty sure that's what happened.

~wickerman~

xmarksthespot
Actually it was a device designed specifically to shapeshifters but I don't think it was psionic. Charles can't read her mind.

Wickerman
Actually it was a device designed specifically to shapeshifters but I don't think it was psionic. Charles can't read her mind.

Which is funny, cause charles tricked her several times in her own comic book messed

~wickerman~

xmarksthespot
Yeh he's a tricky bastard. laughing out loud

Which tricks are you referring to btw? It's been a while since I read the Mystique series.

Wickerman
Yeh he's a tricky bastard. laughing out loud

Which tricks are you referring to btw? It's been a while since I read the Mystique series.

I only read the first two issues TBH. It looked crappy IMO, and the only cool thing was Xavier, that was showing us a new face. For example, right at the beginning, in the first issue, he creates an illusion that he's Magneto. Don't ask me how he did that, cause i don't remember but Mystique fell for it. Course, she might've been upgraded since then.

And i'm not sure if Morph's vulnerable to tp attacks or not erm

~wickerman~

xmarksthespot
He doesn't create an illusion he actually puts on a suit with a helmet covering his face and walks in there.

Charles can read Morph's mind and he's struck down by psi-blasts.

willRules
ok the maker of this thread forgot the skrulls........

BENITO
laughing out loud Mmm... Morph. You think Mystique has BO? well that could be interesting cause of all her scales how can she wash them all

BENITO
Originally posted by willRules
ok the maker of this thread forgot the skrulls........ umm other?

illadelph12
When it comes to shapeshifting I always put my money on Apocalypse.

Or Magus of the Technarchy.

Being a techno-organic metamorph is almost unfair.

Metalmanx
Morph is the ultimate shape-shifter. He can turn into anyone or anything. No matter the size or what it's made of.

He wins every aspect of this competition.

Draco69
Martian Manhunter.

JirK
apoc is the best shape shifter in marvel.

ImmortalOne
Dude, everyone has BO !!!!!
Even mutants !!!!

She mustv been wearing perfume or so .....

xmarksthespot
Mystique doesn't wear perfume.... she doesn't wear anything.

ImmortalOne
Shes naked......... but blue chicks dont turn me on !!

xmarksthespot
What about purple chicks... droolio

wannabe
Which is funny, cause charles tricked her several times in her own comic book messed

~wickerman~ Mystique can be affected by various telepathic tricks, her only ace is that she can not be "read" telepathically. A big advantage for a shapeshifter, if you ask me.

Dr.Fate
What about Plasticman Batman says he's a better shape shifter then Jonn and is immune to telepathic attacksa thats why batman put him on the League in case Jonn ever went rogue. That Batman always thinking.

Granted Plasticman can change himself into a working plane but he keeps his skin and costume colours but other then that he can be anything.

The King of All
Martian Manhunter

Avalonofthewind
HENSHAW WINS!!!!
oh...
Well, I give it to MM since Borg isn't here...

Darth Macabre
Morph in my own is the ultimate shapeshifter. After all being able to turn into anyone AND anything no matter shape, or size, is pretty impressive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.