Ultimate Fanboy Battles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

demigawd
Admit it! We're all fanboys of some character or other. We all tend to have one character or group whose good feats we harp on a tad bit more than we should and whose defeats we ignore a little bit more than we should.

So here's the deal.

1. Pick the character you are the biggest fanboy of (or, if you're in denial, that most board members would say you are the biggest fanboy of)
2. give a brief writeup of powers or abilities that have EVER been ascribed to that character's INNATE ABILITIES (bios, what if, alternate realities, smarty pants overly scientific board members), no matter how off-the-wall (but it has to relate in some way to the character's power - Wolverine can't be telekinetic).
3. Engage in melee combat with other board member's fanboy characters!

The idea is to celebrate the greatness of "full potential" exaggeration! Be creative!

Whose fanboy character is the most powerful in the omniverse?

demigawd
I'll start:

Magneto
========
Full control over the EM spectrum. By extension of the Unified Field Theory, able to control gravity, strong and weak forces as well

Can generate any form of radiation and light, including kryptonite (good for Superman) or yellow light (good for GLs).

Can create holograms of himself using light control and make himself invisible by bending light around himself

Can control any metallic object, no matter how small, including the iron in beings' blood. This gives him total control over an opponents body, allowing him to tear them apart or put them to sleep or shut off access to their powers

Can control minds using magnetic power and his own latent telepathy

Can see energy patterns and electrical impulses well enough to create and visualize CAT scans and nano-operate on others to modify their behavior or mental makeup

Can control all electrical impulses, including within the human nervous system. Can then destroy anything with a nervous system, as he did to two CL100 beings with power exceeding that of the Hulk

Can block psionic power with electrical fields, rendering telepaths and telekinetics useless

Was able to not only react to, but catch Northstar (99% lightspeed) mid-speedblitz after easily taking all of his blows

Able to generate forcefields capable of withstanding attacks from Galactus and the Phoenix Force

Can control matter at a sub-atomic level by destroying or creating bonds at the electron or proton level. At wide areas, can create atomic destablizing reactions that can cause spontaneous nuclear explosions in the atmosphere and can further the chain reaction to destroy the planet

According to Excalibur #12, does not actually need a body, similar to Iceman. So his body can be destroyed and he'll live as an energy being

Can reverse the polarity of the Earth, destroying it in the process

Can create wormholes and, by extension, blackholes with localized singularities

Can warp time and space to the point of time travel, time manipulation or teleportation

Can create a singularity of infinite mass so great that it collapses the universe

In proximity to Scarlet Witch, he can use her power to alter the multiverse to suit his whims. Or re-start it entirely with himself as Eternity.

Clearly Magneto at his full potential is the most powerful being in the universe.

BENITO
Originally posted by demigawd
Admit it! We're all fanboys of some character or other. We all tend to have one character or group whose good feats we harp on a tad bit more than we should and whose defeats we ignore a little bit more than we should.

So here's the deal. Pick the character you are the biggest fanboy of (or, if you're in denial, that most board members would say you are the biggest fanboy of), give a brief writeup of powers or abilities that have EVER been ascribed to that character's INNATE ABILITIES (bios, what if, alternate realities, smarty pants overly scientific board members), no matter how off-the-wall (but it has to relate in some way to the character's power - Wolverine can't be telekinetic). Then engage in melee combat with other board member's fanboy characters!

The idea is to celebrate the greatness of "full potential" exaggeration! Be creative! yes Spawn and Spidey but come on Spider-sense he can't be hit if he obeys it

DarkCrawler

So here's the deal.

1. Pick the character you are the biggest fanboy of (or, if you're in denial, that most board members would say you are the biggest fanboy of)
2. give a brief writeup of powers or abilities that have EVER been ascribed to that character's INNATE ABILITIES (bios, what if, alternate realities, smarty pants overly scientific board members), no matter how off-the-wall (but it has to relate in some way to the character's power - Wolverine can't be telekinetic).
3. Engage in melee combat with other board member's fanboy characters!

The idea is to celebrate the greatness of "full potential" exaggeration! Be creative!

Whose fanboy character is the most powerful in the omniverse?

Namor
=======

The smallest drop of water instantly restores his powers. He only needs to touch someone to get the moisture out of the place he touched and be instantly healed and in full power.

Can make punches that knock out the Hulk all the time.

Everybody are incapable of beating him in water. Even people like Juggernaut and Silver Surfer automatically lose to him if they are fighting against him in waiter.

Can absorb electricity from anywhere, the electric enegry in air, the bio-energy in living organisms, anything. No amount of electricity is too much for him to handle.

Can also absorb other energy types, such as nuclear blasts.

Can take the aspects of any sea life, for example:

The radar sense of cave fish

Electricity of electric eel

The poison of puffer fish (thousand times deadlier than cyanide, enough to kill 30 adults), including puffer fishes's ability of expanding it's body, making Namor be able to grow twice his size.

and other sea creature powers.

Can move fast enough to catch everything in the air.

Can cause tidal waves that are able to wipe down entire islands.

Can breathe in space.

willRules
wheres wolverine8888 when you need him? laughing out loud

willRules
Deadpool

Has the best Healing Factor ever

has fighting skills better than, Batman, deathstroke and Lady shiva combined.

Is one of the fastest most agile mutants.

Has weaponary which means he can kill anyone if he tries hard enough..........

Creshosk
The character that I would be the biggest fanboy of is actually Jubilee. . . And with Generation M if they depower to get rid of her. I'm not going to like Marvel at all.

DC is bringing back some old characters that were always fun. Marvel is getting rid of a lot of their characters because the Editor-in-cheif is an ******* more caught up in his own personal agenda than what the fans actually want.

Sorry but I don't think I'm going to be able to do this. I'm a fanboy of Jubilee, and the thought of her being removed permanently gets to me too much. . .

long pig
Dr.Strange.

Stalemated the I.G, only The Living Tribunal was higher in power. Which means Strange=Living Tribunal which means I win!

evil face

demigawd
Yes, but Magneto can destroy the multiverse, including the LT, so *I* win!

soleran30
then all fear me for I am the mighty......

SQUIDBOY and my challenge is to be underwater holding your breathe and catching fish and the kicker is no going up for air no magic no abilities to manipulate energy spectrums......so the fight is with the fish and your lung capacity!

BAM the tides have turned now boys and girls!

JediMasterLuke5
Originally posted by willRules
Deadpool

has fighting skills better than, Batman, deathstroke and Lady shiva combined.

Now thats the biggest pile of BS Ive ever heard. NO BODY HAS GREATER FIGHTING SKILLS THEN BATMAN.

demigawd
So ya gonna do a writeup on Batman? You have to beat Deadpool!

thesilverspider
batman has gotten his ass handed 2 him b4

demigawd
Ah....but what about....

BATMAN WITH PREP!

JediMasterLuke5
So ya gonna do a writeup on Batman? You have to beat Deadpool!
Im no Batman Fanboy but Ill do a summary....

Batman is a trained scientist, escape artist, detective and inventor.
# Batman began his physical and mental conditioning when he was 11.
# Began intense physical training and weight lifting at age 12.
# Trained in the US for various martial arts for 3 years.
# Gained degrees in criminal science, forensics, computer science, chemistry and engineering by the time he was 16.
# Became 2st and 3nd degree black belt in Karate, Judo, Jujitsu, Aikido by the time he was 17.
# Trained and became proficient with all small arms and basic vehicles operations.

By the time he was 18 he:
# Studied commando style operations with small mercenary units.
# Left US to further study martial arts under specialized masters.
# Other skills: knife throwing, escrima, melee weapons mastery, body control
# Other skills: disguise, diverse environmental training, combat driving, savate, kungfu
# Other skills: security systems, illusion/sleight of hand, blind fighting

By the time he was 24 he had expanded his studies for more advanced:
# forensic and medical sciences
# expanded computer and engineering sciences
# expanded disguise and weapon/device sciences
# expand device pool, improve vehicle designs
# use of personal powered armor and systems.
# continual physical training in Batcave facility.
# database creation on underworld crime bosses, rogue's gallery foes and other supers.
# expanded melee weapon techniques
# improved material sciences for body armor and micro-machinery

I think DC has stated that he knows over 172 martial arts.

demigawd
No fanboy powers?

willRules
Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
Now thats the biggest pile of BS Ive ever heard. NO BODY HAS GREATER FIGHTING SKILLS THEN BATMAN.

Umm dude I know batman is more skilled than Deadpool but thats cos the purpose of the thread is to hype up the character roll eyes (sarcastic)

Phoenix_Avatar9
uh, guess

Draco69
Wonder Woman immerses herself in the Godwave. Becoming one with the Primodial Creation itself.

WW wins! Ha!

Decay
ill go with galactus. he can do pretty much anything anywhere anytime. and in the last galactus story he was shown to be pretty much as powerful as eternity. after finally absorbing the energy of earth he finds the watcher who was conflicted about killing him when he was still being formed. they fight until the end of the universe and galactus kills him.

at which point he breaks open his armor and is the next big bang creating a new universe. so he contains all the power in the universe (according to this story at least). i really liked it as it showed galactus how i think he was intended to be, pretty much all powerful and unstoppable. and he showed that his true purpose did indeed make up for all the planets he destroyed, because he pretty much recreates them and every other planet that exists when he becomes the next big bang.

another cool thing that story had was his herald nova becoming the galactus of the next universe. although the last issue wasnt published they had a brief summary explaining exactly what was supposed to have happened in it. if im ever rich enough ill pay for them to publish the final issue. very cool stuff.

Blair Wind

spiderman44
thats some BS iceman can teleport

demigawd
Hey, it's true!

And along the same lines, I've been giving the Iceman thing some thought. if his ability is to control molecular speed, and we've seen him UNfreeze stuff too, it's really not limited to just slowing molecules down - he's shown the ability to speed molecules up, which is, of course, what unfreezing is. That mean, in theory, he's not just "Iceman". He can just as easily be "Heatman" and cause things to burn up and implode at a molecular level, making him a better heat wielder than even the Human Torch, or Firelord for that matter.

So....ICEMAN, the GREATEST FIREWIELDER IN THE MARVEL UNIVERSE!!!!

radioboy121
I can't say I'm a particular fanboy of the characters used in the battles here, but for comics in general...

I'll vouch for Jughead from Archie comics.

Appetite
----------
Demonstrated: The insatiable hunger who has already been shown to consume truckloads of food without trouble, has made buffet tables disappear at a blink of an eye and is responsible for putting food businesses in jeapardy (Pop Tate is leading towards that direction with the Jughead's tab climbing).

Exaggerated: The insatiable hunger has ravaged villages and has caught the eye of Galactus as a new herald. Unfortunately, Jughead proved to be too much for his master by overfeeding him. Living Tribunal has considered Juggy a suitable replacement, but worries that it might break the balance (between life and death) and destroy the universe.

Special Abilities
------------------
Demonstrated: He has been shown to know Judo (enough to take down any schoolmate of his), but has also been shown to have strong legs - enough to grapple and take down even the big Moose. He has frightful ol' factor sense that he can smell food or other things miles away, making him an incredible tracker. He is considered a slob genius, who although doesn't often show it, has proven to even baffle the boy genius Dilton on a number of occasions and his wit is legendary - especially useful when getting his pal Archie out of jams.

Exaggerated: With his innate gifts, he has dominated wits with Dr. Doom and Batman and is considering to dominate Marvel and DC universe and turn it (with prep) into one giant food factory. And all this without turning into his alter ego Captain Hero (an actual character).

cheldon
i'll take wolverine8888's place:

most writers and creators of marvel including stan lee have all said that wolverine is the best story they have made. he was one of the first hero's that wasn't a goody goody boyscout. he attracted all the teenage readers who wished they could be just like him: rowdy, brave, on his own, buff, smooth talker, headstrong, stubborn and claws that cut through steel like paper.

wolverine has a healing factor that can heal many thousands of times faster than a human. it's like when someone presses down on their skin and there's a white spot afterwards. then it quickly goes back to normal. it's the same with wolverine when he gets a deep cut. his secret is that he has of the chart lymphocites (which battle wounds and foreign diseases) and each one is twice as big. thats why he can drink a bottle of whisky and not get drunk remotely. at weapon x, Dr. Cornelius even stated that if wolverine's blood was used as a vaccine, it could cure every human disease.

strength is also something he has. i know a senior at my school that can do 1,000 pounds on the dead lift. think of what wolverine can do? ive heard of the worlds strongest men that can pull semi trucks. wolverine was even stronger than that before weapon x. and during weapon x, his muscle mass was increased by 33%. that strength is why he is able to move around with all that adamantium. and because of his adamantium, his punches are even harder. i know he holds back on his punches on humans. he could probablypunch someones head off with medium strength. full strength he could probably punch through 10 or more feet of concrete or punch down a steel door.

his fighting skills are excellent. he has had 100 years of fighting experience through samurai combat, martial arts, world wars, and the government. he always got to go on the top missions cuz he was the best and still is.

plus, you can't deny his fighting spirit. he won't back down from any challenge, even from a cosmic being like thanos. besides, he has wanted to die for a long time, but it just has not happened. he's the one that always has to live on while the ones he love die because of their mortality. thats why he drinks and smokes and fights. he hopes to finally be rid of the pain. it never happens. but he always keeps his head up and thats what i like about the little runt.

xmarksthespot
In proximity to Scarlet Witch, he can use her power to alter the multiverse to suit his whims. Or re-start it entirely with himself as Eternity.Nope. Wanda's power... (don't read unless having read HoM 7) Quicksilver's idea. Magneto Prime is dead. eek! And Wanda Prime has risen from his ashes.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by spiderman44
thats some BS iceman can teleport "Teleport" his consciousness? Yes.

The MISTER
DOOM!!! Is the most powerful character ever!

He defeated the Marvel equvilant of two gods in one day.

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5

Batman+ does.

And I just made him up right now wink

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by soleran30
then all fear me for I am the mighty......

SQUIDBOY and my challenge is to be underwater holding your breathe and catching fish and the kicker is no going up for air no magic no abilities to manipulate energy spectrums......so the fight is with the fish and your lung capacity!

BAM the tides have turned now boys and girls!

Namor could kick your ass.

demigawd
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Nope. Wanda's power... (don't read unless having read HoM 7) Quicksilver's idea. Magneto Prime is dead. eek! And Wanda Prime has risen from his ashes.

Damn....I read it today. Magneto Prime. sad

How do you retcon something within the same storyline?

Magneto Prime will always live on in my heart.

GalacticStorm
Damn....I read it today. Magneto Prime. sad

How do you retcon something within the same storyline?

Magneto Prime will always live on in my heart.

eek! laughing out loud eek! laughing

demigawd
You insensitive bastard! Wanda would still own YOUR Phoenix, though. So THERE!

GalacticStorm
You insensitive bastard! Wanda would still own YOUR Phoenix, though. So THERE!

eek! laughing out loud Okay demi i know you're hurting so i'll excuse the deluded waffle wink

demigawd
Bah! Deluded my arse! She would rape your Phoenix! As a matter of fact.....

Creshosk
Bah! Deluded my arse! She would rape your Phoenix! As a matter of fact..... Now there's an iamage that's going to be stuck in my head for the rest of the day. . .

The True Fear
bulma breifs cannot lose.

Blair Wind
yep thats right my iceman/heatlord is awesome!!!

im suprised no ones used Zatanna: ydobyreve eid!!

cept iceman cant die so there!!!

cheldon
Originally posted by cheldon
i'll take wolverine8888's place:

most writers and creators of marvel including stan lee have all said that wolverine is the best story they have made. he was one of the first hero's that wasn't a goody goody boyscout. he attracted all the teenage readers who wished they could be just like him: rowdy, brave, on his own, buff, smooth talker, headstrong, stubborn and claws that cut through steel like paper.

wolverine has a healing factor that can heal many thousands of times faster than a human. it's like when someone presses down on their skin and there's a white spot afterwards. then it quickly goes back to normal. it's the same with wolverine when he gets a deep cut. his secret is that he has of the chart lymphocites (which battle wounds and foreign diseases) and each one is twice as big. thats why he can drink a bottle of whisky and not get drunk remotely. at weapon x, Dr. Cornelius even stated that if wolverine's blood was used as a vaccine, it could cure every human disease.

strength is also something he has. i know a senior at my school that can do 1,000 pounds on the dead lift. think of what wolverine can do? ive heard of the worlds strongest men that can pull semi trucks. wolverine was even stronger than that before weapon x. and during weapon x, his muscle mass was increased by 33%. that strength is why he is able to move around with all that adamantium. and because of his adamantium, his punches are even harder. i know he holds back on his punches on humans. he could probablypunch someones head off with medium strength. full strength he could probably punch through 10 or more feet of concrete or punch down a steel door.

his fighting skills are excellent. he has had 100 years of fighting experience through samurai combat, martial arts, world wars, and the government. he always got to go on the top missions cuz he was the best and still is.

plus, you can't deny his fighting spirit. he won't back down from any challenge, even from a cosmic being like thanos. besides, he has wanted to die for a long time, but it just has not happened. he's the one that always has to live on while the ones he love die because of their mortality. thats why he drinks and smokes and fights. he hopes to finally be rid of the pain. it never happens. but he always keeps his head up and thats what i like about the little runt.

you can hate him as much as you want, but he is the best marvel has according to the writers.

demigawd
you can hate him as much as you want, but he is the best marvel has according to the writers.

Meaning what? He's the most powerful character in the Marvel Universe?

The King of All
According to some he is.

Spawnrules
god-like spawn YAAAAAAAAAAAA

Blair Wind
bah iceman takes you all by freezing time!!!

The True Fear
iceman kills everyone

Ex11B
I'll start:

Magneto
========
Full control over the EM spectrum. By extension of the Unified Field Theory, able to control gravity, strong and weak forces as well

Can generate any form of radiation and light, including kryptonite (good for Superman) or yellow light (good for GLs).

Can create holograms of himself using light control and make himself invisible by bending light around himself

Can control any metallic object, no matter how small, including the iron in beings' blood. This gives him total control over an opponents body, allowing him to tear them apart or put them to sleep or shut off access to their powers

Can control minds using magnetic power and his own latent telepathy

Can see energy patterns and electrical impulses well enough to create and visualize CAT scans and nano-operate on others to modify their behavior or mental makeup

Can control all electrical impulses, including within the human nervous system. Can then destroy anything with a nervous system, as he did to two CL100 beings with power exceeding that of the Hulk

Can block psionic power with electrical fields, rendering telepaths and telekinetics useless

Was able to not only react to, but catch Northstar (99% lightspeed) mid-speedblitz after easily taking all of his blows

Able to generate forcefields capable of withstanding attacks from Galactus and the Phoenix Force

Can control matter at a sub-atomic level by destroying or creating bonds at the electron or proton level. At wide areas, can create atomic destablizing reactions that can cause spontaneous nuclear explosions in the atmosphere and can further the chain reaction to destroy the planet

According to Excalibur #12, does not actually need a body, similar to Iceman. So his body can be destroyed and he'll live as an energy being

Can reverse the polarity of the Earth, destroying it in the process

Can create wormholes and, by extension, blackholes with localized singularities

Can warp time and space to the point of time travel, time manipulation or teleportation

Can create a singularity of infinite mass so great that it collapses the universe

In proximity to Scarlet Witch, he can use her power to alter the multiverse to suit his whims. Or re-start it entirely with himself as Eternity.

Clearly Magneto at his full potential is the most powerful being in the universe.

Great Googly Moogly,I didnt think Magneto was THAT POWERFUL big grin

The True Fear
Just a word of warning guys.fanboys suck

Laminator_X
Well. Scince Long Pig beat me to Dr. Strange...

Adam Warlock!

Adam is the Man! Even before he had the Soul Gem, he was able to go toe to toe with Thor. He even stopped Mjollnir mid-flight via telekinesis. Thor could only beat him via berzerker rage powerup.

Warlock can make up the rules of the game as he goes. He was able to survive a blast from Galactus at point blank range. He made himself imperceptable to Nebula even though she had the IG. Rune could not steal his life-force. He turned Thanos to stone!

With the power of the Soul Gem, he can do everything from blast his opponents, to de-volving their bodies, to disrupting their mana-centers, to stealing their souls. He can even do that to entire mobs. Once he does this, he can draw upon his victims' knowledge. He has absorbed a clone of Thanos as well. He can ressurect these souls into perfect new bodies fashionned from the recently deceased.

He beat the tar out of Mephisto in M.'s own realm.

His evil future self, the Magus, conquered the galaxy out of boredom.

He hacked the Enclave's super-computers.

He was the victor in an Asgaurdian Trolls' Gladiatorial contest.

He has resisted the mind control of the Man Beast.

Thanos fears his power.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Laminator_X
Well. Scince Long Pig beat me to Dr. Strange...

Adam Warlock!

Adam is the Man! Even before he had the Soul Gem, he was able to go toe to toe with Thor. He even stopped Mjollnir mid-flight via telekinesis. Thor could only beat him via berzerker rage powerup.

Warlock can make up the rules of the game as he goes. He was able to survive a blast from Galactus at point blank range. He made himself imperceptable to Nebula even though she had the IG. Rune could not steal his life-force. He turned Thanos to stone!

With the power of the Soul Gem, he can do everything from blast his opponents, to de-volving their bodies, to disrupting their mana-centers, to stealing their souls. He can even do that to entire mobs. Once he does this, he can draw upon his victims' knowledge. He has absorbed a clone of Thanos as well. He can ressurect these souls into perfect new bodies fashionned from the recently deceased.

He beat the tar out of Mephisto in M.'s own realm.

His evil future self, the Magus, conquered the galaxy out of boredom.

He hacked the Enclave's super-computers.

He was the victor in an Asgaurdian Trolls' Gladiatorial contest.

He has resisted the mind control of the Man Beast.

Thanos fears his power.

Again, another very well thought out post by Laminator.

Adam Warlock is the man. Warlock battled a Warrior Madness Thor. Before Thor went all berserk, Warlock kinda had the upper hand. That was awesome.

Ex11B
ladies and gentleman of this forum,please stop with the drugs.you know who you are. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud smokin'

The True Fear
You gotta kick those drug sniffing dogs in the throat.

cheldon
Meaning what? He's the most powerful character in the Marvel Universe?

no. it means that most writers in marvel, including stan lee, have all agreed that wolverine is the best they have when it comes to storyline.

DarkCrawler
no. it means that most writers in marvel, including stan lee, have all agreed that wolverine is the best they have when it comes to storyline.

Where?

The Ion
Originally posted by Ex11B
Great Googly Moogly,I didnt think Magneto was THAT POWERFUL big grin
He's not. At least not anymore. laughing

cheldon
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Where?

the back covers of the origin comic

Ex11B
Originally posted by The True Fear
Just a word of warning guys.fanboys suck

yes they do.however great the odds,or how little the chances.fanboys will never,ever accept their characters defeat.

Blair Wind
not really...I can serouisly admit I like Iceman the most, but if he loses he loses....

DrDoom101
Doctor Doom
---------------------------------------------------------

Can switch conciousness or soul with another being
Armor provides concussive blasts, force field, and arsenal
Can see invisible people
Limited skills of sorcery
Super-genius

He conquered the world many times and is monarch of Latveria.

Next Venom_girl
Ok, we'll bite.
Venom
-------
Fanboy powers
At least class 35 strength
Has a spider-sense better than spider-man
Is psychically linked to Spider-man and can sense him whereever he goes.
He can easily escape from any and all SHIELD installations. Nick Fury is always PISed when facing him.
The symbiote can perform surgery on Brock to remove knives, bullets, and even a bomb surgically implanted in his stomach and he recovers in no time.
He took shots from Juggernaut--with ease, and then punched Jugs so that he went soaring. (The Madness)
He beat up Spider-man and SUPERMAN at the same time (Crossover)
He survived a nuke along with the all mighty Wolverine! (Venom: Run)
His chamoflage ability renders him invisible and indetectable but to the most sophisticated supersenses and equipment.
Brock is so ruthless and fanatical he is highly resistant to, no nigh incapable of feeling pain. He will never stop and never quit until the guilty are punished and the spider is dead.
If he's pissed off enough he just leaps through fire and soundwaves with no problem.
Hellfire only pisses him off more. That and his healing factor is so great.
The symbiote can easily bond with multiple people at once (Spider-girl)
He can send projections of living nightmares and drive others mad (cartoon)
He can scare anybody into PIS with the infamous "eat your brains" line.
He can symbiote-choke anybody.
Brock can send his symbiote onto others to keep fighting while he recovers (Sinner take all)
He killed Sandman with one venomous bite. Therefore that green slobber is poisonous.
The symbiote absorbs the powers and memories of any and all that it bonds with. (Spideygod's powers + Wolviegod's powers (after absorbing the clone + whoever else the alien has bonded with))
The symbiote is immortal. It has the memories of millions of worlds, seen millions of civilizations rise and fall but with one goal--to survive.
It makes the host immortal and it won't let the host die (Symbiote).
And this is all when he isn't packing anti-tank weapons (Sinner Take All, Liscence to Kill).
... He did all these feats while fighting cancer... we haven't even SEEN him at full-power yet...
He is such a badass stick out tongue
(Did I miss any?)

grey fox
V

He's like Batman times ten !! , and Lady Shiva times 3 ( but a man)

http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/v/vendetta.jpg

So damn crazy , he's a genius
Is more resourceful then Mcguyver
Can kill any person with a single touch
Expert knife wielder
Can plan everything , from the tiniest detail , to the largest problem
Demolition expert
Able to beat the cheap Dc rip-off easily

Next Venom_girl
Oh my, I forgot the following feats for fanboy Venom.
Brock can send his symbiote through a modem and phone lines. (Carnage Unleashed, Along Came a Spider)
He can manipulate his symbiote to form into shields or bladed weapons. (The Mace, Sinner Take All, The Lizard Sanction)
They can survive in a vacuum.
Psudopodia can grip, disarm, mutilate, or kill multiple targets at once.
Venom reabsorbed the Carnage symbiote therefore has all of Carnage's powers. Carnage possessed the Silver Surfer. Venom absorbed Carnage, therefore Venom has the power cosmic. stick out tongue

demigawd
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Oh my, I forgot the following feats for fanboy Venom.
Brock can send his symbiote through a modem and phone lines. (Carnage Unleashed, Along Came a Spider)
He can manipulate his symbiote to form into shields or bladed weapons. (The Mace, Sinner Take All, The Lizard Sanction)
They can survive in a vacuum.
Psudopodia can grip, disarm, mutilate, or kill multiple targets at once.
Venom reabsorbed the Carnage symbiote therefore has all of Carnage's powers. Carnage possessed the Silver Surfer. Venom absorbed Carnage, therefore Venom has the power cosmic. stick out tongue

hahaha...best Fanboy Venom description EVER!

*bows*

Wild Cowboy
Deathstroke the Terminator,

Metahuman Strength
Metahuman Speed
Metahuman Reflexes
Metahuman Brain Capacity
Metahuman Durability
Metahuman Genital Size laughing out loud
IMMORTAL !!!!
Insanely instantenous healing factor (Wolverine SUCKS)
Promethium Armor
Master of almost all fighting styles
Wields a gun
Wields a bo staff
Wields a katana blade
Eyes see in infrared

Best feat: Beated the Entire JLA, can kill the Teen Titans on a daily basis, beated Wolverine in KMC !!!

King KAM
Thanos, Survived anuke explosion larger than a star can create and a blackhole, simealtaneously, and he became god with the i.g. also hehas survived the strongest blast from soomeone 2times stronger than glactus, and he has been said to be the most tactical man in the m.u.

Next Venom_girl
hahaha...best Fanboy Venom description EVER!

*bows*
Thanks. laughing out loud

Wild Cowboy
Originally posted by King KAM
Thanos, Survived anuke explosion larger than a star can create and a blackhole, simealtaneously, and he became god with the i.g. also hehas survived the strongest blast from soomeone 2times stronger than glactus, and he has been said to be the most tactical man in the m.u.

I thought he was scared of nukes ??

animalman
Animal Man
Can connect with the Red, a life force giving him the ability to use any innate power of any animal on the planet. By extension, any living creature. By extension anybody who's powers are in born, he would be able to borrow

King KAM
Originally posted by animalman
Animal Man
Can connect with the Red, a life force giving him the ability to use any innate power of any animal on the planet. By extension, any living creature. By extension anybody who's powers are in born, he would be able to borrow dude the mad titan fears nothing, he is beyond skyfather.....

grey fox
Originally posted by King KAM
dude the mad titan fears nothing, he is beyond skyfather.....

Actually me and a few friends figured out that as soon as thanos touches earths floor he's ****ed .

Next Venom_girl
BUMP evil face

Ex11B
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

juggernaut66666
yeah lets take someone with a flamethrower or a sonic weapon and venom is dead big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
yeah lets take someone with a flamethrower or a sonic weapon and venom is dead big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin
Just as long as it's not a cigarette lighter. Venom jobbed a lot in his later appearances.

BobbyD
Up, up and awaaaaaay!!!!!

My guy can kick your guy's, but. Neh-neh-neh-neh-neh-neh!!

My guy can fly through the Milky Way in 1.2 seconds and can lift the equivalent wieght of 6 galaxies of mass. He can jab to death with a guzillion punches of 100 ton+ strength, and fart so explosively that the moon would rocket out of its orbit. Beware the mighty Superman!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.