Enigmus prime VS. Pheonix force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RAGE17
can Pheonix take on the supreme god which created the presence?

GalacticStorm
Nah she loses horribly wink

RAGE17
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Nah she loses horribly wink

yes i finally brought GS to his knees!!!

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by RAGE17

eek! sick

RAGE17
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
eek! sick

whistle

demigawd
In context, even Rage's choice of smiley looks a bit suspicious...

RAGE17
Originally posted by demigawd
In context, even Rage's choice of smiley looks a bit suspicious...

i think what you need is a good dose of ol' country ass whoopin.and my name is colossus17!

demigawd
Yes yes, and you're made of rage.

Phoenix_Avatar9
yes, rage and organic steel

Whirlysplatt

careful Creshosk will get jealous laughing out loud

RAGE17
i can take him.....

Superherovandal
wtf is enigmus prime. is he a BS charater you made up? I've never in all my readings in DC (which are numerous) heard of Enigmus Prime.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Superherovandal
wtf is enigmus prime. is he a BS charater you made up? I've never in all my readings in DC (which are numerous) heard of Enigmus Prime. Enigmus Prime sired the Alpha Beast. He's SkyGreatGrandUncle level. The PF loses terribly.

RAGE17
wtf is enigmus prime. is he a BS charater you made up? I've never in all my readings in DC (which are numerous) heard of Enigmus Prime.

vertigo....he is a GOD which created the presence......it was explained that there is infact an infinite regression of gods and Enigmus Prime created the presence.......he is basically GOD'S GOD

Superherovandal
did it say the presence or that wimp god preacher?

RAGE17
did it say the presence or that wimp god preacher?

no it said the presence, and the great evil beast. but GS keeps telling us that pheonix is the constant is the cycle of creation ...and she created all the abstracts and shit...so i was wonderin who is more powerful

Superherovandal
isn't vertigo like separate from DCU?

Superherovandal
the whole GODs God idea is stupid.

RAGE17
isn't vertigo like separate from DCU?

well its an extension of D.C comics....

Xplosive
So Enigmus Prime is the real Almighty God.

demigawd
Rule of thumb: If a character's name ends in 'Prime' but does NOT begin with 'Superman', there's a great fukin chance HE DOESN'T REALLY EXIST.

ESPECIALLY if Rage/Colossus makes reference to it...

Swanky-Tuna
vertigo....he is a GOD which created the presence......it was explained that there is infact an infinite regression of gods and Enigmus Prime created the presence.......he is basically GOD'S GOD
If it's an infinite chain then he really can't be "prime" can he?

Plus he doesn't stand a chance against Hypnotoad Prime.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/zanpanzer/hypnotoad.gif
All hail the Hypnotoad

leonheartmm
ive never heard of enigmus prime in DC or VERTIGO

RAGE17
Originally posted by demigawd
Rule of thumb: If a character's name ends in 'Prime' but does NOT begin with 'Superman', there's a great fukin chance HE DOESN'T REALLY EXIST.

ESPECIALLY if Rage/Colossus makes reference to it...

he is not a B.S character its a real character.....you just probably don't read vertigo comics.he was mentioned in like 1 penal......when Lucifer was explaining to a human that his father ......wasn't all powerful after all and that he to had a creator.....

Xplosive
he is not a B.S character its a real character.....you just probably don't read vertigo comics.he was mentioned in like 1 penal......when Lucifer was explaining to a human that his father ......wasn't all powerful after all and that he to had a creator.....

If that is true, than that means Enigmus Prime equals TOAA.

xmarksthespot
He's more like TOATOAA.

RAGE17
Originally posted by Xplosive
If that is true, than that means Enigmus Prime equals TOAA.

no.the presence is equal to TOAA.....enigmus prime created the presence.....that tells ya something....

Xplosive
no.the presence is equal to TOAA.....enigmus prime created the presence.....that tells ya something....

No, if The Presence was created by Enigmus Prime that means TOAA>The Presence, TOAA wasnt created by no one. TOAA is all powerful and is above everyone, now The Presence is not above everyone, so Enigmus Prime equals TOAA. You said Lucifer said that The Presence after all wasnt all powerful, so that means Enigmus Prime is all powerful and is the real God, just like TOAA is all powerful and is the real almighty God.
So, if Enimugs Prime is real, than he is the same to TOAA and The Presence is bellow them, its quite logicall.
So PF would lose horribly to Enigmus Prime, if you say he exist in comics.

RAGE17
No, if The Presence was created by Enigmus Prime that means TOAA>The Presence, TOAA wasnt created by no one. TOAA is all powerful and is above everyone, now The Presence is not above everyone, so Enigmus Prime equals TOAA. You said Lucifer said that The Presence after all wasnt all powerful, so that means Enigmus Prime is all powerful and is the real God, just like TOAA is all powerful and is the real almighty God.
So, if Enimugs Prime is real, than he is the same to TOAA and The Presence is bellow them, its quite logicall.
So PF would lose horribly to Enigmus Prime, if you say he exist in comics.

yes but enigmus prime isnt even part of D.C reality or omniverse he is beyond that...the presence is the true ruler....of the multiverse just like TOAA so that means they are equal....and who knows TOAA might not be supreme after all....

leonheartmm
oh jeez does any1 have scans of this guy or where his name is stated?

RAGE17
Originally posted by leonheartmm
oh jeez does any1 have scans of this guy or where his name is stated?

he only appeared in one panel ....it was in Lucifer's books i think..don't remember what part don't read Lucifer.....when Lucifer was explainin to a human that his father (the presence) wasent all powerful after all and that he 2 was created by a GOD.enigmus prime...

leonheartmm
but why would they use the name that suited a transformer more than lucifer's granddad?!

RAGE17
but why would they use the name that suited a transformer more than lucifer's granddad?!

he is not he granddad.....he is his creator...he is not the presence father.and i dont know why......i am not a writer for D.C

Whirlysplatt
laughing C17 I love u

illadelph12
DC's God is a Transfomer? laughing out loud

RAGE17
Originally posted by illadelph12

you fool he is real.....he is a part of an infinite regression of gods which are created by quantum fluxes...in the space-time fabric.its natural process beyond our comprehension Lucifer explained it.....to a human...

RAGE17
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
laughing C17 I love u

i love you to.but enigmus prime is real......as a scientist you have to understand it.

illadelph12
Enigmus Prime sounds like the Riddler with the Power Cosmic...

as an Autobot thumb down

RAGE17
Enigmus Prime sounds like the Riddler with the Power Cosmic...

as an Autobot thumb down

well by god you look like you could use some ol' country ass whoppin'..he is real he appeared in one of the first issues of Lucifer's comic...it was only a couple of lines he was never shown or anything just mentioned by Lucifer

Superherovandal
can you show us are real scan? but if he is real we all know who is the above them all. Flash Prime.

leonheartmm

didnt u hear what they used to say

TRANSFORMERS, MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE{wierd robot techno music plays in the background}

maybe thas what they meant.

RAGE17
can you show us are real scan? but if he is real we all know who is the above them all. Flash Prime.

i dont have the comic.and flash prime is fake....

Superherovandal
I know he fake. but he beats all. I remember when he was first started by me that people actually believed he was a real character in DCU. you couldn't read 2 posts without hearing his name. It was like around February or March.

RAGE17
I know he fake. but he beats all. I remember when he was first started by me that people actually believed he was a real character in DCU. you couldn't read 2 posts without hearing his name. It was like around February or March.

i know it.but now people will think that enigmus prime is also fake....he is a god dam real character

leonheartmm
colossus 17, sumthin tells me ur makin him up.............i mean it just seems that u r, just like that flash prime madness

Superherovandal
well you gotta admit that after the whole Flash Prime thing anyone with the last name Prime has gotta sound fake unless they are Supes. But even if your dude is real he got absolutely nothing on Flash Prime. besides the whole idea of the God of the Creator in anything but BS Comics is incredibly stupid.

RAGE17
colossus 17, sumthin tells me ur makin him up.............i mean it just seems that u r, just like that flash prime madness

i am not he is a god dam real character......he was only mentioned in a few lines but so was TOAA does that make him unreal?

Superherovandal
lets have its this way if you can show the scan with Enigmus we'll believe. As I am an accomplished marauder, one of the Duo of BS, One who created Flash Prime I can only believe you if you show me a scan. After all the chaos I brought from Flash Prime you really can't expect me to fall for the same trick with different names. So show the scan an then we may believe you.

leonheartmm
i dont believe u big grin

RAGE17
lets have its this way if you can show the scan with Enigmus we'll believe. As I am an accomplished marauder, one of the Duo of BS, One who created Flash Prime I can only believe you if you show me a scan. After all the chaos I brought from Flash Prime you really can't expect me to fall for the same trick with different names. So show the scan an then we may believe you.

i dont have the comic i said it 1,000,000 times....and they never showed him.they just showed lucifer talking about him....

Superherovandal
yeah well show u better at least show us Lucifer talking about him or he gets added to my Jimmy Olsen level BS characters.

RAGE17
yeah well show u better at least show us Lucifer talking about him or he gets added to my Jimmy Olsen level BS characters.

i dont have the comic.but you do what u wish

Superherovandal
Ok we have ourselves a new BS character. He is Jimmy Olsen Level Strength (which means he is weakest in all of BS)

RAGE17
Ok we have ourselves a new BS character. He is Jimmy Olsen Level Strength (which means he is weakest in all of BS)

by god u need some good ol' country ass whoopin......the character is real ask draco69.......he knows everything about D.C universe

Superherovandal
hey plz keep the piece you know I'm just jking around. But I really can't believe you until I see the scan. But it sounds stupid for the creator to be beneath someone. it dumb.

RAGE17
hey plz keep the piece you know I'm just jking around. But I really can't believe you until I see the scan. But it sounds stupid for the creator to be beneath someone. it dumb.

its an infinite regression of characters..... i know it sounds stupid because it has the name prime .but its the truth

Xplosive
yes but enigmus prime isnt even part of D.C reality or omniverse he is beyond that...the presence is the true ruler....of the multiverse just like TOAA so that means they are equal....and who knows TOAA might not be supreme after all....

I think that TOAA is also wihtout a doubt beyond omniverse. There was nothing until he created it. So he is beyond reality, TOAA created reality

RAGE17
I think that TOAA is also wihtout a doubt beyond omniverse. There was nothing until he created it. So he is beyond reality, TOAA created reality

optimus prime is more powerful.......by god there is an infitie regression of the,,,,,,,,optimus prime is a master of a much larger domain of existence then the omniverse he is GOD'S GOD

Superherovandal
but we all know that Flash Prime is above even TOAA and Enigmus Prime and Optimus Prime.

RAGE17
but we all know that Flash Prime is above even TOAA and Enigmus Prime and Optimus Prime.

seriously dont u remember...when lucifer was talking about him.no B.S seriosuly....there was an illustration but lucifer said that even he couldnt understand the nature of the GODLY regression....

Superherovandal
Enigmus Prime yeah the name does ring a slight bell. But I think the name might also have been mentioned in Sandman. But I also heard that that name was another name of Presence by certain divine beings Such as the Martian god Hronmeer.

RAGE17
Enigmus Prime yeah the name does ring a slight bell. But I think the name might also have been mentioned in Sandman. But I also heard that that name was another name of Presence by certain divine beings Such as the Martian god Hronmeer.

yeah i guess i believe he was mentioned outside of vertigo as well.but he is not well known.because people said that Lucifer was delusional at the time of saying that......when in fact he was not....so yeah enigmus prime is in fact real..but they did choose to give him a stupid name....he was also mentioned when they talked about the kryptonian gods.....

Superherovandal
well we all know that no matter what anyone says that FP rules all and makes them his slave.

Xplosive
optimus prime is more powerful.......by god there is an infitie regression of the,,,,,,,,optimus prime is a master of a much larger domain of existence then the omniverse he is GOD'S GOD

You just dont get it. I dont how to say than. He is GODs GOD, you know what taht mean, that he is the real almighty God, like our God and The Presence is not almighty. TOAA equals Enigmus Prime, if enimgus exist.

RAGE17
You just dont get it. I dont how to say than. He is GODs GOD, you know what taht mean, that he is the real almighty God, like our God and The Presence is not almighty. TOAA equals Enigmus Prime, if enimgus exist.

yes but how do you know that TOAA is all mighty.....maybe there is a regression of GODS..there as well......Enigmus Prime is the most powerful character to ever exist.....imagine what abillities he must have......he is like THOTU+IG times 1,000,000

Superherovandal
no match for FP.

RAGE17
no match for FP.

FP is not real........Enigmus Prime is....

Xplosive
yes but how do you know that TOAA is all mighty.....maybe there is a regression of GODS..there as well......Enigmus Prime is the most powerful character to ever exist.....imagine what abillities he must have......he is like THOTU+IG times 1,000,000

Enigmus Prime is the most powerful ever to exist like TOAA is the most powerful ever to exist. They are the same and The Presence is bellow them (not almighty, you said that even The Presnce has creator, Enigmus Prime apparently doesnt have as TOAA doesnt have, so they are the same). TOAA created all reality, all existence, time. He created HOTU, he created PF (who as The Presence created multiverse), he created IG and LT. It sound like TOAA and Enigmus are equal, the true almighty God, the begginer of everthing there is (which The Presence or PF arent)

Superherovandal
Enigmus Prime aint real.

RAGE17
Enigmus Prime aint real.

he is....real....

RAGE17
Enigmus Prime is the most powerful ever to exist like TOAA is the most powerful ever to exist. They are the same and The Presence is bellow them (not almighty, you said that even The Presnce has creator, Enigmus Prime apparently doesnt have as TOAA doesnt have, so they are the same). TOAA created all reality, all existence, time. He created HOTU, he created PF (who as The Presence created multiverse), he created IG and LT. It sound like TOAA and Enigmus are equal, the true almighty God, the begginer of everthing there is (which The Presence or PF arent)

but enigmus has a god as well.its an infinite regression of gods....

Superherovandal
well the infinite regression thing is a bit perplexing but makes a bit of sense. BUt then who was the first god.

RAGE17
well the infinite regression thing is a bit perplexing but makes a bit of sense. BUt then who was the first god.

"the essence" was the first to start the regression

Whirlysplatt

I can't imagine these powers are so vast, trying to imagine is making me go mad confused

RAGE17
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
I can't imagine these powers are so vast, trying to imagine is making me go mad confused

indeed my friend....they are vast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.