Aquaman!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wuTa
next week episode is gonna be sweet with aquaman!!!......i loved the flash episode and i got just as high as expectaions for this episode, still waiting for a bruce wayne episode, and they should have guest villians too, like a general zodd or or gorilla grodd

adamrubin
clark and brainiac

Blair Wind
brainiac???? where did you get that info from? and isnt he the guy from buffy?? spike? and ya it would be cool to have a few villians, and a deffinite bruce wayne....maybe even an encounter with wonder women that the gods later make him forget??

anyways I think it will be cool to have aquaman in the show! hope its as good as the Flash one.

((The_Anomaly))
yea hopfully this episode is as good as "run" (with the flash) that was a good epsisode, one of my favs

Jedi Priestess
Now see Im SO not feelin this one. messed

adamrubin
James Marsters/Brainiac on Smallville Earlier Than Expected?
POSTED 7-28-05

Fans have been buzzing about James Marsters' upcoming multi-episode arc as Professor Milton Fine, better known to fans of the comics as Brainiac.

At the KryptonSite Spoilers Page, we were under the impression that Marsters wouldn't be appearing until the season's fourth episode, titled "Aqua." But... could it be that we may see him sooner?

We've received a tip that James might be seen in a brief teaser-type scene in the Smallville season five premiere, which airs on Thursday, September 29. This news is also duplicated on James Marsters' official site which may give the "rumor" some credence. Yet another reason to tune in!

Chances are that WHENEVER the first appearance may be, the WB will likely be making announcements and doing a bit of press in advance, as this casting was a very big deal for Season Five. Stay tuned here at K-Site for more details.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

adamrubin
http://www.kryptonsite.com/

Darth Macabre
Cant wait for this episode. I personally would like to see a glimpse of Hald Jordan, or John Stewart, or maybe even Kyle Rayner. Not necessarily with their ring, just them in general.

Mainstream
the "team-up" episodes are usually great like Run for example...I love to see Clark meet Diana (Wonderwoman) and for them to have a classic "battle due to misunderstanding" and the Clark meets young Bruce Wayne is a must too.

Blair Wind
anyone like this episode? i just watched it...thought it was pretty cool

((The_Anomaly))
it was ok, it "Run" was a way better episode imo.

Darth Macabre
It was a good episode, entertaining to say the least. But "Run" was a little better. IMO

cheers!

Mainstream
I thought it was good..not as good as Run though.....I like how they played the "Aquaman must have a lot of water of he'll die angle"

Jedi Priestess
I thought this epi was lacking big time. Run was 8 times better than this imho. messed

Mainstream
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
I thought this epi was lacking big time. Run was 8 times better than this imho. messed what didn't you like about it Jedi Preiestess...the whole "I need water, I need water" thing?

I thought it was pretty good ....the Clark vs Authur battle underwater, the couple of times Clark and Authur talked in the barn....good to see Lex and Clark hating each other now...I thought they were gonna be buddy-buddy forever...I wonder what other future hero they'll bring in?

((The_Anomaly))
i like the progression of lex this season too. hes becoming more like the evil lex in "Onyx" which is awesome.

i just personally didnt think this episode was as exciting as Run was. I mean the race at the end of run was amazing, one of the highlights of the series imo. and the angle of flash was done perfectly.

i also thought the guy who played aquaman was kinda, well..."duh...dumb" sounding. he sounded like a high school football crony with no brains. yet they tried to make it seem as if he was smart. and it didn't sound quite right. kinda like "uhhh, marine biology, i gotta save the..uhhhhh, fish.....and stuff, cause we need to save the environment.....cool man...ha ha....yea"

i dunno, and he said Bro a lot which pissed me off too.

Mainstream
Yeah he did sound a big too jockey....at least we didn't her a narrator guy go "using aquatic telepathy Aquaman summons some cat fish to come to his aid."

Authur: dude, we gotta like save the fish and junk bro lol

BobbyD
It was a good episode.....have no complaints. Run was better, but Aqua wasn't bad.

wuTa
aqua wasnt that bad, but it was pretty corny, aquaman kinda sucked, or the actor who played him didnt do a good job of portraying him....and that orange wifebeater and green caprise pants were a joke, i know those are his color, but c'mon....he looked like a piece of fruitalicious bubble game

aquaman
apart from flash and aquaman who else has appeared in smallville with powers that was not affected by kryptonite, besides clark and jorel of course and the guy who thought he was numan and the disciples of zod, brainiac. i dont think there was anyone else.

aquaman
Oh im not sure if that old woman who saw the future of clark and lex was affected by meteors either

aquaman
oh and kyla who could turn into a wolf. i dont think she was affected by meteors either.

aquaman
Dr Walden was affected by the octoganal disk in the caves

aquaman
jonathon doesnt count when jorel gave him his powers

aquaman
im not sure whether molly griggs hypnotic emails are considered super powers

aquaman
Oh and the three witches MADELINE EVANS, BRIANA WITHRIDGE, AND ISOBEL THEROUX

aquaman
So apart from people affected by kryptonite or kyrptonite technology, you also get people who are ressurected by clark's blood(adam and vince), you have the kryptonians clark, jorel, brainiac and the disciples of Zod, the witches MADELINE EVANS, BRIANA WITHRIDGE, AND ISOBEL THEROUX, people who are able to use technology that can do unnateral things like Molly Griggs and her hypnotic emails, Dr walden who got his powers from the octoganal disk, Kyla who probably got her powers from the kawatchi caves, that weird old woman who could see into the future and other DC comic superheroes such as flash and aquaman.

Mindship
Originally posted by Blair Wind
maybe even an encounter with wonder women that the gods later make him forget??

With this one suggestion, you may've just saved "Smallville."

I think the show is one of the best written on tv, but the things I dont like about it are the following...1) when they do meteor-freak-of-the-weak (which they seem to be downplaying now), and 2) all the characters who will be important later in Clark's life, he's meeting Now, kinda like muppet babies in reverse, and this introduces a host of problems, mainly: Why won't Lois (or Lex) see Clark and Supes as the same person later in life?

Answer: Just before Superman bursts onto the world, he encounters Wonder Woman. They have "whatever" adventure together, then--with the help of the gods, 'natch--she illumines Clark as to his role in the world. So as to protect those he has already met, WW asks the gods to remove from their memories (or at least distort memory) their encounters/knowledge of Clark (well, something to this effect, you get the idea).

VizagDude
Can anyone pleeeeaassseeee post the AQUAMAN episode of Smallville. I missed it and I really want to see it.

I just joined this forum and this is the main reason I came across this forum.

Mainstream
Originally posted by aquaman
apart from flash and aquaman who else has appeared in smallville with powers that was not affected by kryptonite, besides clark and jorel of course and the guy who thought he was numan and the disciples of zod, brainiac. i dont think there was anyone else.

what about the boy who could read minds he appeared in season 1 and season 2.

aquaman
i think that his power manefested from specialK

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Mindship

I think the show is one of the best written on tv, but the things I dont like about it are the following...1) when they do meteor-freak-of-the-weak (which they seem to be downplaying now), and 2) all the characters who will be important later in Clark's life, he's meeting Now, kinda like muppet babies in reverse, and this introduces a host of problems, mainly: Why won't Lois (or Lex) see Clark and Supes as the same person later in life?

Answer: Just before Superman bursts onto the world, he encounters Wonder Woman. They have "whatever" adventure together, then--with the help of the gods, 'natch--she illumines Clark as to his role in the world. So as to protect those he has already met, WW asks the gods to remove from their memories (or at least distort memory) their encounters/knowledge of Clark (well, something to this effect, you get the idea).

Thank you, you can now call me the savior of superman....lol, I like the idea wasnt thinking that when I said it, but it makes sense....

Scoobless
Originally posted by Mindship

why can't people accept that this series is just a different look at Clark kent and stop trying to fit it into comic continuity?..... it was never meant to sync up exactly with the comics or the films..... just think of it as a parallel universe or something if it makes it easier on you

Mainstream
Originally posted by aquaman
Oh im not sure if that old woman who saw the future of clark and lex was affected by meteors either

she was ....some K-nite hit her in the eyes blinding her but giving the power to see....into the future.

crimsonphoenix
Do you guys know why they are having Flash and Aquaman guest appearing on Smallville?
Apparently ratings aren't doing very good for the show and there trying to get them back up......
Anyways..... I missed both episodes of Smallville which Flash/Aquaman were on. But i will see the repeats.

Uber_Jedi
I hate Smallville! This TV show entirely contradicts the Superman legacy!!!

Kal-El could never lose his "powers" because they are not tangeble. They com from his parents being on Krypton and his body mass is much much higher than a human's. He can fly because the gravity on Krypton was a heck of a lot stronger than on Earth. So his body would be used to that. He should also be much smarter since he had a long trip from Krpton to Earth where he learned from his parent's artificial intelligence crystals. Lana Lang and he never would be intimate because he is a semi-unpopular person who admirers her from afar. He never even dates her, let alone have pre-marital sex! The father (on Earth) should have died already. He would also, by now, be in his fortress of solitude whe he would stay for 16 years and later re-emerage as Clark Kent and visit his (now old Earth) mother on the farm. The Clark would get a reporter job at the Daily Planet in Metropolis. He would be very 'behind the times' in language phrases because he was raised in the fortress of solitude with that language of the early 1970's. Saying things like: "gee golly/whiz!" and "neato!". He would finally meet Lois Lane at the Daily Planet. NOT EVER BEFORE!!! HE WOULD NOT EVEN KNOW THAT SHE EXISTS BECAUSE SHE HAS NEVER BEEN TO SMALLVILLE! He marries Lois later in is life.

You are all welcome for me clearing up any misconceptions about Superman/Clark Kent/Kal-El.

EDIT: Kryptonyte cannot cause super-powers as they show in Smallville, it can only cause tremendous pain to a person from Krypton.

Darth Macabre
Thank you oh knowledgable one. You have enlightened us all about Precrisis Superman. Thank you for telling us all the plot of the Superman movies.

Anyways Cheers to all those who like Smallville.

Uber_Jedi
You are welcome, my friend.

kanis
borg Thank god there's someone who actually cares about the things they've done wrong with the whole supes thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.