Spawn Vs. Anyone Superhero!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Commandercody12
Ok first of all im tired of these **** faces saying o spawn would get his ass kick by Supperman and etc. First of all **** all of u if any superhero can take spawn. SPAWN IS ALREADY DEAD! RETARDS. So any superhero whoever tries to fight him it wont work they'll get tired cause it wont hurt spwan hes dead, and the supehero(whoever it is) is going to get tired and spawn well kill him. There. DONE!

long pig
Strange owns him. END.

xmarksthespot
Blink beats him.

LGodamus
gladiator tears him into pieces , throws him into the sun, tears the sun up, gets out the burnt pieces and eats them.

Avalonofthewind
Lobo kills him, goes back to hell and beats him down again.

Space M ummy
Wolverine beats him with his healing factor

long pig
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Lobo kills him, goes back to hell and beats him down again.
Best one.

The King of All
spawn would get his ass kicked by superman

EsteemedLeader
Batman could kick his ass.

thesilverspider
spawn sux so much ass

NoFate007
Strange, Surfer, Superman, Batman with prep, Juggernaut, Phoenix, possibly Ghost Rider idk much about him, etc etc etc.

Scoobless
classic Thor would pulp him, and Surfer already beat at least one version of the Devil... so i doubt one of his creatures could take him down

The True Fear
i could **** up spawn

thesilverspider
in all honesty even doh i dont like spawn i think he sux but batman with prep can not take him and ghost rider definetly cant

thesilverspider
spawn is a magical pumped up punisher thats all he is he cant take the powerhouses of marvel or dc

jollyjim311
HE MAN COULD TAKE HIM!

Spawnrules
what the hell first of hell fire is much dtronger than the sun fire than spawn would kill heman superman would die by spawn infinity power the only person in the whole freaking world that can defeat him is fiture batman, spawn is godlike he can take down skyfather, read the old threads he defeated heman, thor, zeus and especially superman spawn can move faster than time is told, supeman will go in space crying to his pussy broken planet when spawn nearly kills him superman is effected by magic, in old threads spawn defeated galactus and apocalypse this is god like version if its normal yeah than hes dead

Scoobless
the A-Team would f**k him up daaawg!

Spawnrules
silver surfer will be melting in hell noi fire is hotter than hell standing on it will burn, silver will be to weak by spawns infinite power SPAWN IS THE SECOND MOST POWERFUL HERO IN THE WORLD NOBODY CAN TAKE except futer batman, YEAH SPAWN WILL FRY ANYONE ESPECIALLY SILVER SURFER AND THOR, ANY VERSION OF THOR SAPWN CAN TAKE, SUPERMAN WILL BE KILLED WITH AN ALL FORCE HYPER MEGA NECROPLAM BLAST, HE IS ALSO BEYOND CLASS 100 AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH mad mad mad

Spawnrules
and were talking about one by one not a team facing him

Spawnrules
sspawn is the most strongest nobody is better if lobo goes to hell than spawn will eat him spawn is not affected by fire nobody can live from hell fire

Creshosk
Aunt may could beat him, cause spawn doesn't fight innocents. cool

http://grim.snafu-comics.com/?strip_id=4

Creshosk
Originally posted by Spawnrules
nobody can live from hell fire Not even Spawn?

What about ghost rider?

Spawnrules
spawn can see the future he already know hes gonna fight anyone **** aunt may shell get toast if she even see s sawpn

Creshosk
spawn can see the future he already know hes gonna fight anyone **** aunt may shell get toast if she even see s sawpn he would harm an innocent. . not much of a superhero.

yawn

Scoobless
http://http://www.ateamshrine.co.uk/gallery/pub4.jpg

http://www.universal-pictures.de/tv/downloads/get_paper/wp_a-team_1_1024.jpg

http://www.fiftiesweb.com/tv/a-team-gp.jpg

http://www.halwer7.lu/fotorating/uploads/ateam_van.jpg

Spawnrules
how is aunt may and innocent she wants to pick a fight with sapwn, the only thing to do is dont make him angry even hulk will be afraid

Spawnrules
spawn is the second strongest these were the rankings from last thread about strongest hero, 1. future batman not batman beyond, 2. God-like spawn, 3. silver surfer, 4. bs. prime flash, 5. king thor, 6. Galactus, 7. Superman, 8. Apocalypse, 9.firestorm, 10. full potential savage hulk

Spawnrules
this thread is finished the victorious one is spawn.

Spawnrules
period

Scoobless
this thread is finished the victorious one is spawn.

if you ignore the multitude of guys that could kick the crap out of Spawn you're right

but we're not doing that... are we? ...... or are you just a spawn FANBOY that wants to see him win any thread he can?

Spawnrules
dude i hate batman but if you read my post i said batman can defeat him, plus im a big spawn fan

Creshosk
spawn is the second strongest these were the rankings from last thread about strongest hero, 1. future batman not batman beyond, 2. God-like spawn, 3. silver surfer, 4. bs. prime flash, 5. king thor, 6. Galactus, 7. Superman, 8. Apocalypse, 9.firestorm, 10. full potential savage hulk Did you just put Silver surfer above Galactus? laughing

Spawnrules
theres only one that can kick his ass so bad in one shot and that batman

Spawnrules
there will be a time when silver surfer will go againest his master and kill him

Scoobless
theres only one that can kick his ass so bad in one shot and that batman

come back ater you've read more than two comics...... (and they have to be more than Batman comics)

damn i'm drunk

i'm usually much more of a nice guy than this

embarrasment

Creshosk
there will be a time when silver surfer will go againest his master and kill him Are you high? What the f**k?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Creshosk
Are you high? What the f**k?

LMAO

(but then again... i'm really drunk)

wink

Spawnrules
spawn did that he became so againest his master he faced him and cut his head off, i think silver surfer will relasise that and when he does than that time he will beat spawn

The Ion
spawn is the second strongest these were the rankings from last thread about strongest hero, 1. future batman not batman beyond, 2. God-like spawn, 3. silver surfer, 4. bs. prime flash, 5. king thor, 6. Galactus, 7. Superman, 8. Apocalypse, 9.firestorm, 10. full potential savage hulk
Ok, despite the username this guy has to be joking. Flash Prime? laughing

Spawnrules
spawn is hailed victorious only one can defeat him

The Ion
You realize Batman 1 million wasn't even the strongest member of his Justice League, right?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Scoobless
http://http://www.ateamshrine.co.uk/gallery/pub4.jpg

http://www.universal-pictures.de/tv/downloads/get_paper/wp_a-team_1_1024.jpg

http://www.fiftiesweb.com/tv/a-team-gp.jpg

http://www.halwer7.lu/fotorating/uploads/ateam_van.jpg laughing out loud Yeh Mr T would kick Spawn's ass. He's got way better bling.

Creshosk
spawn is hailed victorious only one can defeat him Actually anyone above that level can. Strange and Phoenix and Spectre Toaa LT. . . good hevens that's alot of people. . can he even fight any of the skyfathers or thor?

Spawnrules
ion are you on drugs batman i million is different than batman future nobody can defeat him, what? stop thinking mr.t can defeat spawn but he does have more bling

Spawnrules
yeah in one thread he defeated thor and zeus, and in another he defeated phoneix lt and strange

The Ion
One batkick is enough to place him at the top of all comic characters? Cause thats all he did.

Spawnrules
read the thread who is god-like batman than you will know the powers

Scoobless
ah pity da FOO who thinks ah can't beat no Spawn!

The Ion
read the thread who is god-like batman than you will know the powers
I've read DC 1 Million. There's no such thing as God-like Batman unless kicking someone in the gut is god-like.

Spawnrules
spawn can defeat anyone but future batman ask junati how strong they both are, even ask esteemed leader how strong batman and spawn are

Spawnrules
just ask junati or esteemed leader they know

Scoobless
Jubilee could kick Spawn's ass

The Ion
I'm asking you. You're the one who claimed Batman was the strongest character in all of comics.

Spawnrules
i learned this from junati

The Ion
Tell me what you learned. smile

Creshosk
yeah in one thread he defeated thor and zeus, and in another he defeated phoneix lt and strange Who? Spawn?

You're on crack.

Superherovandal
they are speaking of Batman Almighty the slave of Flash Prime. They are both BS characters.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Scoobless
Jubilee could kick Spawn's ass Go Jubes go! She Paffs him to death.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Creshosk
Who? Spawn?

You're on crack.

LMFAO

(I'm still drunk)

embarrasment

Creshosk
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Go Jubes go! She Paffs him to death. big grin

The Ion
I can't believe you guys have people thinking Flash Prime and Batman Almighty are real. laughing

Scoobless
Originally posted by The Ion
I can't believe you guys have people thinking Flash Prime and Batman Almighty are real. laughing

shhhhhhhhh!

shifty

Spawnrules
jubille rocks but cant beat god-like spawn

Spawnrules
first of all you know why they call spawn god-like spawn so god-like

Spawnrules
he fights gods he even fighted heavens angels and gods (which are more furious and agressive than heaven) spawn killed all of them including ultimate god-like reedemer

Spawnrules
he fights gods he even fighted heavens angels and gods (which are more furious and agressive than hell) spawn killed all of them including ultimate god-like reedemer

Juntai
Saint of Killers shoots Spawn and he dies.
Spectre would likewise annihilate him.

EsteemedLeader
Spawn ****s Ghostrider up something fierce.

But Batman still takes him.

Juntai
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Spawn ****s Ghostrider up something fierce.

But Batman still takes him. There IS a reason Spawn has those laces in his face... lol.

Spawnrules
only god-like batman can beat spawn the god-like version

EsteemedLeader
Batmyth, you mean? (ignore the term 'Batman Almighty', he's been 'Batmyth' for way longer)

Spawnrules
yes junati is here everyone ask junati about god-like batman and his powers and why spawn god-like version is secong strongest

EsteemedLeader
Mr. T would beat the Hell out of Spawn, LITERALLY.

Whirlysplatt
Miracleman:

It keeps beating Spawns master Mcfarlane

Taken from neilgaiman.com

I used to think that McFarlane actually had some rights in Miracleman. He told me he had, after all -- he'd bought what was left of Eclipse from a bankruptcy court -- and that he very much wanted to swap those rights for my rights in Cogliostro and Medieval Spawn. He never sent me any of the papers, though, after I agreed to the 97 character swap, although he sent me the film for several issues of Miracleman. Then, a month after sending me the film, and having told me that he had transferred his rights in Miracleman to me, he sneakily filed an application for the trademark on Miracleman. Then a year or so later, he abandoned that trademark application. (This was something I didn't know, but that came out in the run-up to the court case.)

During the legal case, the one thing that no-one was confused about was that I, and Mark Buckingham, and Alan Moore, owned the copyright to our work in Miracleman. That was straightforward and obvious. We owned our copyright on our material; the bankruptcy of Eclipse didn't affect our rights.

Actually that's not quite true. Todd said in some interview online before that he owned all rights to Miracleman and if anyone said different, he'd see them in court. Well, he saw me in court...

(Here's a google cache of the interview with Todd from that time.)

As part of the court case, we finally got to see the Miracleman paperwork. It turned out the entire paperwork that Todd hadn't sent me consisted of an expired Eclipse Trademark registration for the MM logo. From another source I also got to see the original contract, under which Eclipse had obtained their license to a part share in the Miracleman character, and it was explicit in saying that in case of Eclipse folding, or even substantially changing directors, that Eclipse's share in the rights to Miracleman would revert.

So one thing that the court case did establish was that Todd obviously didn't, as he had been claiming, own all of Miracleman. As far as I can tell, or any of the lawyers working with us on the case could tell, Todd probably doesn't actually own any share of Miracleman. He certainly has no copyright in any of the existing work.

Currently (as of late 2001) Todd has another trademark application in on Miracleman, on the grounds that it was an abandoned trademark, which we've opposed.

There may well need to be a final court case to tie up some of the last loose ends on Miracleman, which may wind up going to some very fun places indeed. At least with 1602, there's the money there to fight it. And there are a lot of places that want to republish the work that's been done on Miracleman, and the new work that Mark and I hope to do.

As regards the Angela, Cogliostro, and Medieval Spawn characters, Todd and I are simply co-copyright holders, just as we've been since I created the characters with him in 1993. He needs to financially account for everything he's done with them so far and in the future, just as I'll have to account to him when I license out, say, an Angela trade paperback, or license out the rights to do Medieval Spawn comics and merchandise (several of you have written to me suggesting uses and licensing organisations, for which I thank you all).

My own hopes for all this are that we've helped clarify copyright law in favour of creators (Scrivener's Error calls it a "victory for authors' rights"wink and helped to protect authors and artists and creators from unscrupulous publishers up the line (something that the Todd McFarlane of the early 90s, who proclaimed that Image was all about creators' rights and respect might have approved of); that we can move on and bring the existing Miracleman back legitimately into print, and that I can finish Miracleman: The Silver Age and write the concluding book, The Dark Age; and that the CBLDF (and possibly some other comics-based charities) can make some money out of all this foolishness.

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

Spawnrules
umm what does that have to do with good-like spawn being secong strongest

Whirlysplatt
umm what does that have to do with good-like spawn being secong strongest

it shows spawns master is weak ergo so is spawn shifty

Keep the faithsmile

Stay Whirly rock

Spawnrules
spawn master is malebogia and new master much stronger that spawn has to fight name thamuz, todd is real life that created him

Spawnrules
a new issue is coming its issue 152 spawn must defeat everyone he has faced in hell and then he must go and fight someone stronger than them all combined thamuz

Whirlysplatt
spawn master is malebogia and new master much stronger that spawn has to fight name thamuz, todd is real life that created him

Their is nothing "real" about Todd Mcfarlane - trust me ask any hip hop artsist smile

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

Spawnrules
spawn owns all

EsteemedLeader
Doctor Fate, Spectre, Aquaman (In water), Ares, Darkseid, and Johnny Sorrow.

They would all win.

Whirlysplatt
Jesse Custer with Genesis powers

"go **** yourself spawn" and he does smile

EsteemedLeader
Ned Kelly.raver

Whirlysplatt
Saint of Killers/ Tiger Woods

Spawnrules
aguman would get owned and be spawns favourite food all spawn has to do is turn himself on fire and done, ares has no chance at all, doctor fate is no different than reedemer so yeah spawn own him, spectre is like the reaper spawn is like death he is the devil and will spectre, johnny sorrow has abosolute no chance if he can klive through fighting everone spawn did he would be to exhausted, only with some octopus darkseid is able to beat spawn

Spawnrules
saint of killer along with tiger would has no chance either

EsteemedLeader
Dude, Sorrow can beat EVERYBODY, how would he not kill Spawn?

Juntai
Do you know who Saint of Killers is?

Spawnrules
ofcourse i know sho saint killer is sorrow cant kill everybody how can he kill the dead

Spawnrules
does sorrow have any loved ones

Whirlysplatt
This is that spwan guy I am sure of it smile laughing out loud fantastic

Spawnrules
all spawn has to do is not look at his face and through one aiming necrobolt at him this power misses

Juntai
Also, Spectre would completely crush him, he's not some angel or demon or aspect of death. He is the wrath of God, and if he came down on Spawn, it would mean Spawns end.

Spawn at full power can do some nasty stuff, but Spectre is very very very far out of his league.

Show me some scans of him doing anything remotely close to what Spectre does.

You can't, because he hasn't.

EsteemedLeader
Sorrow doesn't have any loved ones, and Spawn isn't so dead. As long as he can see, Sorrow can kill him.

Spawnrules
*all spawn has to do is not look at his face and through one aiming necrobolt at him this power never misses

Spawnrules
it all depends spawn can see the future so he knows not to look at sorrows eyes

Juntai
all spawn has to do is not look at his face and through one aiming necrobolt at him this power misses Saint of Killers is not Sorrow buddy .. . . . but Saint of Killers can kill anything, already dead or not.

EsteemedLeader
Spawn wouldn't know not to look at him.

RAGE17
i dont know spawn is pretty weak i think any street level character can take him no problem.....he is like one of the weakest characters in comics in his "god" form he is equal to basically any street level character

Spawnrules
yeah he would he sees the future he allready know he going to fight him so he gets prepared

EsteemedLeader
yeah he would he sees the future he allready know he going to fight him so he gets prepared

You never said they had prep time. And with prep, Sorrow would put mirrors up everywhere, so Spawn would see him anywhere.

newjak86
it all depends spawn can see the future so he knows not to look at sorrows eyes I hate to tell you this but God-Like Spawn is strong but in the BS comic world he is nothing more than a Thor wanna be not very strong at all. Infact he is more like Cap. America.

RAGE17
spawn is weak he is lucky if he takes robin....

Spawnrules
spawn frys his dumb head then sorrow goes back to his god of tears crying

Spawnrules
there is no prep time spawn is about to face sorrow but he isnt prepared all he neeed to do is not look at his face and then he can defeat him

Spawnrules
nice to see you again rage 17

RAGE17
spawn frys his dumb head then sorrow goes back to his god of tears crying

dude spawn is the weakest character even in his god form any street level can take him

Whirlysplatt
Guys remember the Sad man from BS comics present 19 he was sad but he would own spwan

Spawnrules
nope spawn is the strongest characther no skyfather can take him

RAGE17
nope spawn is the strongest characther no skyfather can take him

robin could probably take him if he went all out

Spawnrules
if you guys look at one thread spawn owns everysky father

Whirlysplatt
BS comics the Sad man can Gaiman wrote it - In the Sad realm he beats anyone even spwan

Spawnrules
robin if weak i=even if he went all out spawn just slaps him and brings him back to life one more time and kills him again

Spawnrules
robin is weak even if he went all out spawn just slaps him and brings him back to life one more time and kills him again

Juntai
But Spectre could just shatter the universe effortlessly, then recreate it without Spawn.

And Saint of Killers still just shoots him.

Spawnrules
that only in the sad realm

RAGE17
robin if weak i=even if he went all out spawn just slaps him and brings him back to life one more time and kills him again

no dude every character can take god like spawn...spiderman, thing, daredevil, robin, any1.....

Spawnrules
is spectre is about to do that spawn will go back in time and kill him, saint killer guns are too slow for the speed close to the speed of light

Whirlysplatt
that only in the sad realm

Yes but the Sad realm permeates most other universes Sad man would win - his cosmic eek!

RAGE17
look you need to face the fact that spwan sucks.....and he sucks major ass...he is a lame character.and he is loosin every battle....so even in his god form he will loose to every character even toad and jubilee

Spawnrules
spawn vs. spiderman hsa been done i remmember when i read the comic spawn almost killed him but was saved by thing and then spawn defeated him too spawn is the second strongest he can take everyone i.e collosus wolverien prof. xavier and phoneix

Juntai
is spectre is about to do that spawn will go back in time and kill him, saint killer guns are too slow for the speed close to the speed of light Dude listen to yourself you're not even making ****ing sense here. You can't kill Spectre, he's God's Wrath. He's a piece of God himself, the creator of all.
Spawn is powerful, but he has never ever evere ever ever done anything in his comics that put him on a power level close to Spectre.

Spawnrules
you want me to tell you the offical ranking made by a site but dont worry spawn aint number one or two.

Whirlysplatt
I still say spwan sucks major dick imo

RAGE17
spawn vs. spiderman hsa been done i remmember when i read the comic spawn almost killed him but was saved by thing and then spawn defeated him too spawn is the second strongest he can take everyone i.e collosus wolverien prof. xavier and phoneix

well by god you look like you could use some good ol' country ass whoopin'

Whirlysplatt
you want me to tell you the offical ranking made by a site but dont worry spawn aint number one or two.

laughing out loud The old Wizard Rankings

Spawnrules
10) HULK

HIS DEAL: Caught in the heart of a gamma bomb explosion, genius scientist Dr. Robert Bruce Banner finds himself transformed into a 7-foot, one-ton green behemoth with near-unlimited strength, rapid tissue-regenerative powers and nigh-inexhaustible stamina.

WHY HE'S #10: "Hulk Smash! ... and that's about it. Yeah, he may posseses Banner's keen scientific mind and the ruthless cunning of Mr. Fixit, but on this list of supermen, warrior women and Norse gods, the Hulk's muscle just ain't enough to overcome the #10 slot.

9) FIRESTORM

HIS DEAL: Trapped in an experimental nuclear reactor, high school student Ronnie Raymond and Prof. Martin Stein gained the ability to merge into the superhero Firestorm, a being with the ability to alter his own molecular density and the molecular configuration of all inanimate matter.
WHY HE'S #9: Ronnie's a young turk who's easily distracted, even with Stein playing the brainy scientist. While the Hulk's limited powers are something Ronnie could handle, any of the more varied attacks from the really diversified guys on this list would clean Ronnie's clock.

VS. HULK: One heavy-duty adamantium prison cell whipped up outta nowhere, and the Hulk is outta the fight in five seconds flat.

8) PROFESSOR X (PRE-ONSLAUGHT)

HIS DEAL: Born a mutant, Prof. X is the world's most powerful telepath. Despite being wheelchair-bound, he can read minds and wipe minds clean.
WHY HE'S #8: While the good professor may possess the most powerful melon on Earth, his frail body would prove too much a liability against the powerhouses on this list.

VS. HULK: No contest. Prof. X would sense ol' Green-genes' thoughts from a mile away, and after having zero success trying to reason with him, turn ol' Jade Jaws into a green vegtable.

VS. FIRESTORM: Before Firestorm could think of a way to nix him, Prof. X. would "hear" his thoughts and force Stein and Raymond to seperate into their powerless civilian personas.

7) SPAWN
HIS DEAL: Making a deal with the devil, government assassin Al Simmons was resurrected with a price: finite magical powers capable of nearly any feat imaginable but, when exhausted, will drag him back to Hell to lead its forces against Heaven.
WHY HE'S #7: His fear of using his finite powers against the titans on this list would give his oppinents an opportunity to get a second shot in --- which, against this crowd, would be one shot too many.

VS. HULK: Spawn has lost body parts in the past without sweating it too much, so while the greenskin goliath may punch an arm or two off, Spawny-guy here can take the punishment and blast the big guy to atoms.
VS. FIRESTORM: Though they have simliar powers, Spawn has the edge in that he can also create things outta nothing. Bound by common physics, Firestorm wouldn't have aprayer against a guy who has the powers of hell behind him.

VS. PROF. X: When Chuck probes a disturbing alienish mind, he gets all disoriented -- and they don't come more disturbing than resurrected government hitmen/generals-in-training for Satan's war against Heaven. The second Charlie taps into Al's noggin, BAM! the Professor'd be stunned for a few seconds and that's all Al'd need to leave Chuck a stain ina wheelchair.

6) DR. STRANGE
HIS DEAL: As our dimension's Sorcerer Supreme, Steven Strange stands as the first and last line of defense against all magic-based menaces that threaten our dimension.

WHY HE'S #6: While he's beaten cosmic menaces to save the universe countless times, Doc Strange is only human with limited stamina, speed and reflexes.

VS. HULK: He's beaten the Hulk before (Hulk #300), and he'd do it again. Teleporting him to another dimension, forcing him to sleep, making the Hulk believe he's already won the fight and getting him to walk away ... the list goes on and on.
VS. FIRESTORM: Know how Spawn's mystical powers would overwhelm Firestorm? Doc's spellcasting would do it the same way. Just faster.

VS. PROF. X: Wouldn't Prof. X see him coming? Not when Dr. Strange steps out of a side dimension with a host of spells at the ready, kiboshing the Professor before he had time to spin his wheelchair around.

VS. SPAWN: Two things tip it in Doc's favor. First, he's been around a lot longer, traveled to countless dimensions with varied battlegrounds and has forgotten more mystic battles than Spawn's ever experienced. Secondly, while Spawn is cautious with his power, the Doc would just cut loose.

Spawnrules
5) FLASH
HIS DEAL: Wally West taps into the Speed Force, a universal force that gives him the ability to run, think and react at near-lightspeed.
WHY HE'S #5: It's next to impossible to react to this guy's attack. You're not going to see him coming, and by the time you realize he's there, he's already hit you a hundred times over.

VS. HULK: The Flash would just vibrate through the Hulk and , ewww, make him explode.
VS. FIRESTORM: For all his powers, Ronnie'd have no time to react to the Flash or even turn intangible. Flash would be all over this guy like white on rice.

VS. PROF. X: Knowing the Flash is one-tenth of a nanosecond away from clocking you isn't going to do you much good. Bye-bye, Chuck.

VS. SPAWN: 99 percent of Spawn's foes are just big hulking guys relying on raw power. The flash represents a foe unlike anything ol' Spawny-guy has ever faced, whereas Wally has dealt with magic-based foes before. This fight's over without Al ever knowing who clobbered him.

VS. DR. STRANGE: Same deal as Spawn. Doc Strange isn't going to know hitting him and isn't going to stay conscious long enough to find out.

4) WONDER WOMAN
HER DEAL: Spawned by Greek goddesses on the paradise island of Themyscira, Dianan is an immortal Amazon granted flight, incredible strength, speed, wisdom, and beauty.

WHY SHE'S #4: Raised an an Amazon warrior, Wonder Woman isn't just some muscle-bound brawler--- she's a highly skilled warrior who knows how to spot an enemy's weakness and exploit it.

VS. HULK: While the two are pretty evenly matched strength-wise, Diana gets the advantage with speed. flight and warrior skills. As cagey and sharp as the Hulk is, he isn't as skilled in tactical combat.
VS. FIRESTORM: Like Flash, Diana'd use superspeed to land one quick punch. And when you're as strong as the Hulk, that's about all you need.

VS. PROF. X: After countless battles of wills through fighting the Greek gods' magic and bending people to her will through her magic lasso, we see Wonder Woman being grabbed by Chuck telepathically. But a sluggish Diana either grabs the Prof with her lasso and commands him to stop or just hits him with some loose debris. Either scenario takes Charlie outta the fight.

VS. SPAWN: She could take the eraly hits Spawn would probably nail her with, but she wouldn't be hit by that many. Fueled by speed, strength and warrior know-how, Spawn goes down for the count.

VS. DR. STRANGE: Wonder Woman is based in magic, so while Doc is busy unsuccessfully trying to mess with her on that front (no way is he undoing the work of the Greek gods), Diana's superspeed has her on him from all fronts battering his shields with near-Superman-level strength. With that kind of onslaught, she's bound to tag him once, which is all she needs.

VS. FLASH: We see Diana hammered relentlessly by hundreds of blows from the as-good-as-invisible Flash. But between her nigh-invulnerability, superspeed and canny fighting prowess, she'd eventually detect a pattern in the Flash's attack and stun him with a glancing blow. Long enough for Diana to finish the job and then collapse.

3) SUPERMAN (PRE-"ELECTRO-SUPERMAN"wink
HIS DEAL: Rocketed from the exploding planet Krypton, Clark Kent grew to adulthood on Earth to learn that this planet's yellow sun and weaker gravity gave him near-invulnerability strength, speed, stamina, hearing, etc. Calling himself Superman, he now fights the never-ending battle for truth, justice and the American way!

WHY HE'S #3: This guy's name pretty much says it all. We've already see the power the Flash has as his command with superspeed, so when you mix in superstrength, heat vision, invulnerability and the other dozen powers at Supes' command, he becomes fairly unbeatable.

VS. HULK: We actually saw this already in Marvel vs. DC #3, which saw Supes coming out on top. While the Hulk can stand toe-to-toe in strength, Big Blue's superspeed, flight and heat vision put him over the top.

VS. FIRESTORM: While Supes would be in trouble if Firestorm got a bead on him (Firestorm once trapped Supes in a kryptonite bubble back in Fury of Firestorm #4), Supes' speed has him getting the drop on Ronnie, and ending the fight before it ever begins.

VS. PROF. X: Though Supes wouldn't take Chuck down as fast as the Flash did, it would only be by a half-second or so.
VS. SPAWN: For those of you not in the know, magic (along with kryptonite) is one of the few things that really cripples Supes. Good thing Supes' Flash-like speed lets him get in close to Spawn and take him down with a super-punch before Al even knows what hit him.

VS. DR. STRANGE: We see Supes having a lot more trouble with Doc than with Spawn, simply because Doc's a sorcery veteran. But even if he bounced off an initial deflective shield, no way can Doc get a bead on him for a direct attack. A superspeed delivered punch or zap of heat visionwraps up the flight in under a minute.

VS. FLASH: Yeah, the Flash is faster, but Supes ain't no slouch in the speed department, either, giving Wally only slight edge. Plus, like WW, Supes can take anything the Flash can dish out and eventually land a knock-out blow.

VS. WONDER WOMAN: Now this would be a cool fight! Fairly evenly matched with flight, strength and speed, Supes is still just a little tougher, a little faster and just a tad stronger. Diana would eventually tire, whileSupes is a living solar battery with enough power reserves to be the one (barely) standing at the end of the battle.

2) THOR
HIS DEAL: The actual Norse God of Thunder, Thor possesses "normal" Asgardian attributes including immorality, superstrength and nigh-invulnerability. He is armed with Mjolnir, the mystical war hammer capable of opening passageways through space and time, blocking all sorts of energy blasts and bending the elements to its master's will.

WHY HE'S #2: This guy is a Norse god warrior, trained and skilled in the art of battle. And he's been doing it for countless ages. Give him a magical hammer and the power over the elements, and he's unbeatable. Almost.

VS. HULK: The Hulk may be as tough and as strong as Thor, but Goldilock's got 'im beat in the skill department, seeing as how he's been fighting gods, armies, trolls and wizards for over a millennium. It might mean a couple days bed rest afterward, but Thor wins the belt in this bout.

VS. FIRESTORM: Surprised by the sheer force of the storm and unexpected lightening bursts. Firestorm loses his concentration and becomes tangible. Yeah, he wouldn't be beaten by the storm, but one shot from Mjolnir would knock the Nuclear Man senseless.

VS. PROF. X: Pushing himself to the limits in his search for the mind behind the storm buffeting the mansion (Mjolnir's magic at work), Prof. X detects Thor's presence seconds before Thor clobbers him into unconsciousness.

VS. SPAWN: Puh-lease! Thor's already faced down all sorts of demonic magic types like Hela (Asgard's ruler of Hel), so while Spawn may take some time to wear down, trapping him in the middle of a hurricane, hailing a blitzkrieg of lightening bolts on 'im and pounding him with Mjolnir would leave Al a pile of pulpy necroplasm.
VS. DR. STRANGE: Magic? No problema! You gotta remember that Thor's trusty hammer Mjolnir can handle any magic tossed Thor's way. Doc might as well be weaving a blanket instead of a spell, 'cause Thor'd make him say "good night".

VS. FLASH: Similiar to his bout with Wonder Woman, the Flash would get in some good shots against the Thunder God... but if it's one thing Thor has shown, it's that he can take punishment. Between the monstrous storm that'd spring up out of nowhere, dodging lightening bolts and whirlinghammers, the Flash would eventually be tagged and, well that'd be that.

VS. WONDER WOMAN: The collest fight on this whole list!!! Two super-strong, super-tough warriors battling it out with sheer power and skills in a battle that would leave both warriors horrifically wounded and completely exhausted... with Thor the last one standing. He's just tougher, with a billion more lifetimes of battle-experience beneath his belt.

VS. SUPERMAN: While Supes has the edge in speed and flight (Thor gets pulled by his hammer; he doesn;t really fly.), once again Thor's warrior training and combat experience would give him the edge he needs to have more of his blows connect, eventually laying the Kryptonian flat. It's all in the name: Super-Man; Thor, God of Thunder.

Spawnrules
1) SILVER SURFER
HIS DEAL: As the former herald of the world-devourer Galactus, Norrin Radd possesses he "power cosmic," an energy source capable of almost any feat imaginable, making him one of the most powerful beings in the cosmos.
WHY HE'S #1: The Surfer is the fringe character that seperates humanity from the omnipotence of Galactus or Eternity, making himtops on our list. His power cosmic is so powerful that it's not a matter of what the Surfer can do, it's what he can't. Matter-manipulation, the power reserves of stars, traveling at lightspeed ... he may even be able to create life. He's truely in a power class of his own.

VS. HULK: The Hulk may be physically stronger than the Surfer, but c'mon, our boy Norrin would never let the Hulk get near him. He'd zip up on the Hulk at near-lightspeed, unleash just a fraction of the power cosmic and, when the Hulk came to at the bottom of the smoking crater a couple days later, the Surfer'd be done kicking the crap out of the rest of the heros on this list.

VS. FIRESTORM: No contest. Whatever Ronnie can do, Norrin can undo. With the skill and far greater matter-manipulation power at his command, Firestorm rates a two-panel fight at best.

VS. PROF. X: Yeah, you guessed it, between the Surfer's incomprehensible speed and indomitable will, Prof. X may give the Surfer a run for his money in chess, but not in combat.
VS. SPAWN: The Surfer's faced down Mephisto, Marvel's version of Satan, so a Satan-flunkie like Spawn ain't gonna do much that the Surfer hasn't overcome before.

VS. DR. STRANGE: Dr. Strange is a human conduit of magic with human frailties, while the Surfer can stand at the center of a super-nova without breaking a sweat. It might take a couple of hours, but Strange would burn himself out trying to dent the Surfer.

VS. FLASH: Sorry, the SUrfer is faster than the Flash, with the power of the universe at his command. Once you take away his speed, Wally is just a guy. G'night, Wally.

VS. WONDER WOMAN: Diana may be a better fight, but the Surfer is faster, tougher and more powerful. Ten bucks says Wonder Woman's bracelets aren't up to deflecting the power cosmic.

VS. SUPERMAN: While Supes might land a couple of blows as the Surfer is trying to talk to him, our bald buddy Norrin could either hammer Supes into submission with the power cosmic or suck all the solar energy out of him with his energy manipulation powers.

VS. THOR: Surfer's power cosmic is fairly evenly matched with Mjolnir (whose magical properies aren't affected by the universe's laws of physics), which would absorb/deflect Surfer's power for a while. While Surfer couldn't do much physical damage to Thor, Thor would hammer the Surfer unconscious ... if he could hit'em. And even though Mjolnir could block Surfer's powerful blasts, some would eventually land. As the battle progressed, more and more of the Surfer's blows would connect until one super-blast of the power cosmic would put the Odinson down for the count. And the worst part? The Surfer, one of the most noble spirits in the universe, would search the rubble after the fight, grab Mjolnir and head off to Disneyworld.

Spawnrules
those are the ranking spawn is number 7

Whirlysplatt
The old Wizard rankings

laughing out loud

Juntai
Those are also old as dirt, many of those characters are thousand fold more powerful than they were.
It also did not include characters that are way beyond the normal.. such as Spectre or Saint of Killes, or Galactus, or Darkseid, or Vishanti, or Pheonix.

Spawnrules
those are superheros not villains

Spawnrules
phoneix i beleive should be number 10

Juntai
None of those are villains, they are entities.

Spawnrules
are you saying galactus and darkseid are not villians?

Whirlysplatt
phoneix i beleive should be number 10

good point I agree for this I will leave the argument about Spwan.

leonheartmm
that list is BULLSHIT, strange has shown power greater than the fn abstracts, he resisted tribunal for ****'s sake!

Spawnrules
nope he does but he is not as fast as the speed of light i also this its bullshit but i say its true

Juntai
Originally posted by leonheartmm
that list is BULLSHIT, strange has shown power greater than the fn abstracts, he resisted tribunal for ****'s sake! PIS/CIS, Strange gets his power from another source, it is not his own.
And then about LT... even the guys he gets his power FROM are below LT, so it doesn't make sense.

Spawnrules
although spawn is stronger than doctor strange so spawn is 6 and doc. strange is 7 junati is right spawn is a 1000 times stronger than he was before so doc. strange is number 7 is guess

Spawnrules
but spawn is also stronger than superman it was discussed in one thread spawn is number 3 i guess cool my favourite superhero is number three

DarkCrawler
he is not as fast as the speed of light

Yes he is.

JediMasterLuke5
Superman kills him. What can Spawn do to him? Nothing. He's Invulnerable. Speed Blitz beats spawn.

BENITO
Originally posted by long pig
Strange owns him. END. Not God Like God Like SPAWN beat up God pretty Much

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.