Doctor Octapus vs. Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jollyjim311
Who, how, and why?

Setting:NY streets (no pedestrians)

jollyjim311
Has this been done?

DrDoom101
yes it has

willRules
Ock will kill him in a variety of disturbing ways...........

Metalmanx
Doc Ock. Definitely.

long pig
Ock, easily.

His tenticals move 90ft per second, Cap dies.

LGodamus
Captain America rocks his world....as I have PROVEN in the doc vs wolverine thread....90fps is friggin slow as molasses guys...dont spout numbers unless you know what they mean.....Do you know how fast 90 fps is???? I didnt thinks so....its only about 60ish miles per hour....yep thats right slower than a baseball pitch ....slower than a trained fighters punch...guess what slower than Caps dodge....one hit from Cap and its curtains for the tentacled wussy boy

long pig
It's faster than Spiderman, as seen almost everytime Ock fights him. That's all that matters.

Ock would own him 10/10

xmarksthespot
Ock wins. Snaps Cap in half.

jrodslam
Cap.

long pig
Also, each one has a AI mind of it's own, if Cap throws his shield, it's getting taken. Then Cap is screwed even harder.

I have a comic where Ock beats the hell out of Spiderman with his BACK turned. Those tenticals are crazy.

brainchild81
Ock kills Cap. I hate the idea of Cap losing, but that's what would happen.

leonheartmm
i think cap has a chance in this

long pig
Cap always has a chance, he IS Captain A-friggin-merica, but it's slim.

90ft per second is very fast if the object can sustain that speed and is as large as the tenticals, as Ock's arms can do.

Given Ock's AI, I don't see it happening.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.