The Kryptonian vs Wonder Woman w/ Mjlonir vs Green Lantern w/ Cosmic Cube

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
Clark w/ Cosmic

vs

Diana w/ Hammer

vs

Kyle w/ Cube

who wins

8bitChris
Whoever knows how to use the cosmic cube wins :P. Easily.

Quick Freeze
i mean in jla/avengers when gl charged his ring w/ the cube

Quick Freeze
nobody???
come on this isnt isnt that dumb

o.g. slaughter
the kryptonian is different then superman?

Quick Freeze
its superman w/ the power cosmic

zachrivard
i never read that issue where gl charged his ring w/ the cube got any scans??

Quick Freeze
i dont have a scan but its towards the end of Avengers*JLA #2. Captain Marvel (the black chick) drained most of kyle's power so he used the cube as a battery and says "man, i thought it was just a power source, but man! thats some serious mojo!" and he turns chrome. its really cool.

zachrivard
sounds great
crome is pimp

Quick Freeze
bump!

supervenom
I got that issue and I remember part of it, but gonna reread it right now. After done, I'll post my opinion.

supervenom
Ok just read it. Well we barely see him use the cube, so we cannot base anything off of it. We have no idea if he knows how to use it besides charging back up. If he did know how to use it, maybe he would win.

Mjolnir isn't even an issue in this one, might as well throw that contestant out of this.

Tron
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
i dont have a scan but its towards the end of Avengers*JLA #2. Captain Marvel (the black chick) drained most of kyle's power so he used the cube as a battery and says "man, i thought it was just a power source, but man! thats some serious mojo!" and he turns chrome. its really cool.

That was Photon.

LethalFemme
lol

JohnR
Kyle should win.

Psycho Ninja
Chrome Kyle is badass.......

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by Tron
That was Photon.

who was photon? he was no where near any of this. . .

leonidas
cm changed her name to photon. ironically is uppose to avoid confusion . . .

with a cube, gl kills these guys easily.

Quick Freeze
ohhhh then why is the dude on the new thunderbolts also named photon??? is that supposed to avoid confusion too?

leonidas
got me. you asked, i answered s'all.

Mider
why is someone with a cosmic cube in this battle while the others dont have anything close to it?

The Ion
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
ohhhh then why is the dude on the new thunderbolts also named photon??? is that supposed to avoid confusion too?
Monica was named Captain Marvel. When Genis came around he took the CM title and Monica changed to Photon who is the Photon in JLA/Avengers. When Genis joined the Tbolts he took the name Photon and Monica changed to Pulsar. As you can see, Genis is quite the jerk.

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by Mider
why is someone with a cosmic cube in this battle while the others dont have anything close to it?

because he doesn't "have" tha cosmic cube, he just amped up his ring with it

Originally posted by The Ion
Monica was named Captain Marvel. When Genis came around he took the CM title and Monica changed to Photon who is the Photon in JLA/Avengers. When Genis joined the Tbolts he took the name Photon and Monica changed to Pulsar. As you can see, Genis is quite the jerk.

laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic)

if i were monica i'd kick his ass

Mindship
"Galactus has infused Superman with the ability to soar the cosmos as his herald. That power, combined with his own extraordinary abilities, makes Superman the second most powerful being in existence!"
-- Reed Richards, DC/Marvel Crossover Classics IV

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by Mindship
"Galactus has infused Superman with the ability to soar the cosmos as his herald. That power, combined with his own extraordinary abilities, makes Superman the second most powerful being in existence!"

kryptonian is powerful as hell, but everyone here knows reed was exagerating on that one, i bet you can think of 3 characters off the top of your head more powerful than him.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Mindship

...the first being Superman Prime with the Sword of Truth that can bend reality.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.