Scarlet Witch (current) vs. Phoenix Force Jean

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

demigawd
Scarlet Witch OWNS Phoenix Force!

9999999999999/10

demigawd
Somebody must pay for this transgression! It shall be GalacticStorm!

This is for you, Magneto Prime!!!!

GalacticStorm
We all mourn in our ways. sad

The passing of Magneto Prime was tragic albeit expected.

Demi i just want you to know that im here for you smile

Creshosk
Hopefully Phoenix can be used to fix this stupid shit they got planed. . .

demigawd
I don't need your sympathy, you insensitive bastard! Maaaagnnneeetooooo! Priiiimmmme! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Wanda shall avenge you! She's the only being in the MU to be SHOWN to affect the multiverse - including the White Hot Room itself, shortly. GRRRRRR! Kill Phoenix!

demigawd
Originally posted by Creshosk
Hopefully Phoenix can be used to fix this stupid shit they got planed. . .

She won't. She doesn't have the power to.

Creshosk
Originally posted by demigawd
She won't. She doesn't have the power to. Hey when marvel goes bankrupt and they kick the editor in cheif. the peron who fixed the 616-universe is the mst likely canidate.

demigawd
Yeah, but you'd need somebody A LOT more powerful than Phoenix to undo it all. It would have to be Wanda who undoes her own work. Nobody else will do.

Whirlysplatt
I don't need your sympathy, you insensitive bastard! Maaaagnnneeetooooo! Priiiimmmme! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Wanda shall avenge you! She's the only being in the MU to be SHOWN to affect the multiverse - including the White Hot Room itself, shortly. GRRRRRR! Kill Phoenix!

Magneto will return - trust me Demi - he always does, it won't be more than 2 years, thats Marvel for you smile

demigawd
Magneto isn't DEAD, I don't think. Just Claremont's concept of Magneto Prime since Bendis went and undid the whole thing.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Magneto will return - trust me Demi - he always does, it won't be more than 2 years, thats Marvel for you smile Hopefully sooner. . . Gotta kick mister "Dead means dead" Editor in cheif to do that. . and the most likely way for that to happen is if Marvel goes bankrupt again.

GalacticStorm

She affected the multiverse through a botch job on warping earths reality. It opened a hole in the dimensional barrier that seperates 616 from alternate realities releasing a chaos wave. Thats far from having power that extends over all of creation. The M'kraan crystal effect was similar but on a far grander scale and phoenix halted it with a heartbeat. Wandas lucky my baby wasnt reborn to deal with that sh*t!!

demigawd
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
She affected the multiverse through a botch job on warping earths reality. It opened a hole in the dimensional barrier that seperates 616 from alternate realities releasing a chaos wave. Thats far from having power that extends over all of creation. The M'kraan crystal effect was similar but on a far grander scale and phoenix halted it with a heartbeat. Wandas lucky my baby wasnt reborn to deal with that sh*t!!

But consider how Wanda did that BY ACCIDENT. She doesn't even know about the White Hot room or any of that other stuff. She simulated the M'Kraan Crystal UNCONSCIOUSLY.

Just imagine if she directed that power at, say, the omniverse willingly. Or, even better...at Phoenix.

Phoenix wouldn't know what hit her. Wanda isn't a crystal to be repaired. She's beyond life and death, and she would put a whoopin on Phoenix...country style.

Whirlysplatt
Magneto isn't DEAD, I don't think. Just Claremont's concept of Magneto Prime since Bendis went and undid the whole thing.

I haven't read 7 yet so I don't know its waiting for me - I hope its a good alteration to Marvel that comes out of HOM

Whirlysplatt
But consider how Wanda did that BY ACCIDENT. She doesn't even know about the White Hot room or any of that other stuff. She simulated the M'Kraan Crystal UNCONSCIOUSLY.

Just imagine if she directed that power at, say, the omniverse willingly. Or, even better...at Phoenix.

Phoenix wouldn't know what hit her. Wanda isn't a crystal to be repaired. She's beyond life and death, and she would put a whoopin on Phoenix...country style.

interesting - how does the Kaballah fit into this smile

John Byrne used to do this type of thing all the time laughing out loud

Bendis = Byrne for a new Century funny as fu.ck laughing out loud

I look forward to reading number 7 next weekend smile

GalacticStorm

She manipulated reality on purpose obviously its just that she was a beginner and her amateur tamperings ripped a hole in the dimensional barriers releasing a chaos wave.

If Wanda tried anything again she'd get taken out by LT (if my babys too busy) or if he couldnt handle the job phoenix would come and rock that b*tch!!!!! Respect the power of the ultimate mutation!! Magneto Prime is forevermore banished to the confines of Demis Calvins. eek!

Whirlysplatt
Can you say retconn GS......................................

It ccould all be a load of old cobblers thats cobblers and not Kabbalah smile

So don't cry yet smile

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

demigawd
She manipulated reality on purpose obviously its just that she was a beginner and her amateur tamperings ripped a hole in the dimensional barriers releasing a chaos wave.

If Wanda tried anything again she'd get taken out by LT (if my babys too busy) or if he couldnt handle the job phoenix would come and rock that b*tch!!!!! Respect the power of the ultimate mutation!! Magneto Prime is forevermore banished to the confines of Demis Calvins. eek!

Like Hell. We're not talking about breaking curfew, here. Wanda is destroying the omniverse. If LT had the power to do anything, he would have done it. It's silly to think he'd say, "Well, let's see how it pans out. If we all survive and she tries it again, THEN I'll do something". The fact is he doesn't have that power because his jurisdiction is limited and Wanda is affecting EVERYTHING.

Ditto with Phoenix, it seems. You said it yourself. Phoenix went right in and fixed the M'Kraan Crystal which was going to destroy all reality. Why? Because she could. Sublime was poisoning the world (much smaller scale) and Phoenix marched right in and fixed it all. Why? Because she could. Wanda's SUBCONSCIOUS Chaos Wave is going to destroy all of reality, and is marching right for the White Hot Room. Phoenix didn't march anywhere and do anything. Why? Because she can't. And where is Phoenix?

She's at home! Washing her shorts!

Swanky-Tuna
Who dies more? Magneto or Jean?

Whirlysplatt
Like Hell. We're not talking about breaking curfew, here. Wanda is destroying the omniverse. If LT had the power to do anything, he would have done it. It's silly to think he'd say, "Well, let's see how it pans out. If we all survive and she tries it again, THEN I'll do something". The fact is he doesn't have that power because his jurisdiction is limited and Wanda is affecting EVERYTHING.

Ditto with Phoenix, it seems. You said it yourself. Phoenix went right in and fixed the M'Kraan Crystal which was going to destroy all reality. Why? Because she could. Sublime was poisoning the world (much smaller scale) and Phoenix marched right in and fixed it all. Why? Because she could. Wanda's SUBCONSCIOUS Chaos Wave is going to destroy all of reality, and is marching right for the White Hot Room. Phoenix didn't march anywhere and do anything. Why? Because she can't. And where is Phoenix?

Interesting - one of the problems in wearing white smile

or is this the reason Phoenix is split into Shards - however a supreme being could sort it out - even a shard of the Supreme being smile

Can you say never take a snap shot in a large comic reality as hierarchy smile

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

its spelt Cobblers

demigawd
Until this year it was Jean. But I think Magneto died and got retconned from dying three times in seven months.

Whirlysplatt
Until this year it was Jean. But I think Magneto died and got retconned from dying three times in seven months.

laughing out loud

hilarious - Joe Q is right to wash it all away smile

Time to make it accessible to kids again. I picked up my wad of Marvels comics last month and was shocked almost every title was teen + or adult including old "kids" titles like "new" Avengers. Comics should be for kids as well - most are not anymore sad

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

GalacticStorm

Yep she did it through amateur tamperings. Not through outright power. Theres a difference.

Phoenix fixed M'kraan because she was the only one who could. Dealing with a power crazy mutant doesnt come into her phoenix work im afraid. It seems LT was washing his hair that night to and left it to Roma.

Down with House of M

Magneto Prime is still dead!!!!! wink stick out tongue

GalacticStorm
Interesting - one of the problems in wearing white smile

or is this the reason Phoenix is split into Shards - however a supreme being could sort it out - even a shard of the Supreme being smile

Can you say never take a snap shot in a large comic reality as hierarchy smile

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

its spelt Cobblers

Stop bringing your bitterness into this thread.

This thread is a joke between friends.

It would be nice for you to let it remain that way. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

Whirlysplatt

It would be nice for you to let it remain that way. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

for bitterness read amusement smile

its spelt cobblers smile

Keep the faithsmile

Stay Whirly rock

new hierarchy

TOAA
Scarlet Witch
etc laughing out loud

This week at Marvel smile

Swanky-Tuna
What in Sam Hill are you talking about, Whirly?

GalacticStorm
for bitterness read amusement smile

its spelt cobblers smile

Keep the faithsmile

Stay Whirly rock

new hierarchy

TOAA
Scarlet Witch
etc laughing out loud

This week at Marvel smile

Big joke roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna

He's still bitter about the kaballah thing roll eyes (sarcastic)

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna

which bit swanky smile

demigawd
Yep she did it through amateur tamperings. Not through outright power. Theres a difference.

Phoenix fixed M'kraan because she was the only one who could. Dealing with a power crazy mutant doesnt come into her phoenix work im afraid. It seems LT was washing his hair that night to and left it to Roma.

Down with House of M

Magneto Prime is still dead!!!!! wink stick out tongue

If a three year old baby throws a tantrum and accidentally punches a whole through his bedroom wall, that's MORE impressive than a 25 year old focusing and doing it. Ditto with Wanda. If she could, as a mere side effect of trying to make her father happy, start a chain reaction that will destroy all creation, we're dealing with a level of power never before seen in any sentient being in the Marvel Universe.

Amateur and unfocused? Sure.

Greater than anything the Phoenix has shown? You bet.

Whirlysplatt
He's still bitter about the kaballah thing roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm not bitter - your the one who spells it wrong "expert"

nope I'm amazed Marvel didn't correct things long a go smile

Keep the faithsmile

Stay Whirly rock

demigawd

You're not my friend, b'itch!

lol, j/k. big grin

Whirlysplatt
If a three year old baby throws a tantrum and accidentally punches a whole through his bedroom wall, that's MORE impressive than a 25 year old focusing and doing it. Ditto with Wanda. If she could, as a mere side effect of trying to make her father happy, start a chain reaction that will destroy all creation, we're dealing with a level of power never before seen in any sentient being in the Marvel Universe.

True enough and autonomous smile

Keep the faith smile

Stay Demi beer

Whirlysplatt
You're not my friend, b'itch!

lol, j/k. big grin

hmmmmmmm smile

GalacticStorm

Well considering the M'kraan crystal wave was a reality eraser on a greater scale and Jean contrained that no problem its not beyond anything Phoenix has been shown to do. wink

Amateur tamperings caused a domino effect which potentially could collapse reality. It wasnt something she did through outright power. wink

Jeannie erases (not collapses) reality cyclically before sparking off creation anew. This was shown on panel in X-men adventures 12 which itself was made canon by its mentioning in the official handbooks. So there you go D

Best showings on panel. Thats my b*tch!!! wink

Whirlysplatt
Well considering the M'kraan crystal wave was a reality eraser on a greater scale and Jean contrained that no problem its not beyond anything Phoenix has been shown to do. wink

Amateur tamperings caused a domino effect which potentially could collapse reality. It wasnt something she did through outright power. wink

Jeannie erases (not collapses) reality cyclically before sparking off creation anew. This was shown on panel in X-men adventures 12 which itself was made canon by its mentioning in the official handbooks. So there you go D

You can do better than that GS - laughing out loud

Demi is noones ***** imo smile

demigawd

Again, there's a big difference between fixing a crystal (which, by the way, Gambit did as well during the AOA, lol) and defeating a sentient being who fights back. There's no comparison, really.

Also, I don't agree that M'Kraan was a reality eraser on a greater scale - its effects were never shown to leave the universe, while we've seen Wanda's power clearly destroy multiple realities.

The fact that Wanda caused the destruction she did without even using her outright power is to her CREDIT, it shows she's barely scratching the surface, and shows that if she were so inclined, she could very consciously collapse reality. Just like the three year old could bust a hole in the wall intentionally if so inclined.

Erase = collapse. Besides, it was shown that Jean erases reality. It never mentioned "all realities", as was the case with Wanda, who goes beyond just realities....it was reaching the White Hot Room, which you yourself said exists outside of reality.

Sorry, I'm afraid Wanda still has her topped.

Son.

GalacticStorm
I'm not bitter - your the one who spells it wrong "expert"

nope I'm amazed Marvel didn't correct things long a go smile

Keep the faithsmile

Stay Whirly rock

Never claimed to be the expert.

You claimed to be an expert (after a nights worth of googling) smugly posted only to have your efforts embarassingly torn apart.

Revealed as a fraud as a way of saving face you resorted to picking on the spelling of my word Kaballah which is a perfectly acceptable variation of the word. By your logic the american members' posts can be dismissed because they use "color" instead of "colour"

Pathetic roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

Whirlysplatt
Again, there's a big difference between fixing a crystal (which, by the way, Gambit did as well during the AOA, lol) and defeating a sentient being who fights back. There's no comparison, really.

Also, I don't agree that M'Kraan was a reality eraser on a greater scale - its effects were never shown to leave the universe, while we've seen Wanda's power clearly destroy multiple realities.

The fact that Wanda caused the destruction she did without even using her outright power is to her CREDIT, it shows she's barely scratching the surface, and shows that if she were so inclined, she could very consciously collapse reality. Just like the three year old could bust a hole in the wall intentionally if so inclined.

Erase = collapse. Besides, it was shown that Jean erases reality. It never mentioned "all realities", as was the case with Wanda, who goes beyond just realities....it was reaching the White Hot Room, which you yourself said exists outside of reality.

Son.

I have never seen anyone own someone as totally Demi Cool post smile

Whirlysplatt
Never claimed to be the expert.

You claimed to be an expert (after a nights worth of googling) smugly posted only to have your efforts embarassingly torn apart.

Revealed as a fraud as a way of saving face you resorted to picking on the spelling of my word Kaballah which is a perfectly acceptable variation of the word. By your logic the american members' posts can be dismissed because they use "color" instead of "colour"

Pathetic roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

Its spelt Kabbalah smile

by any expert smile

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

GalacticStorm

No Gambit never fixed the crystal he helped fix the timeline which meant Xavier was around to help Jean reach her potential as Phoenix which meant that she fixed the crystal. Ok?

Here you have it, the M'kraan crystal wave is very much a multiversal effect:

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/2532/comicgambitandthexternals00314.jpg

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/9330/comicgambitandthexternals00315.jpg

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/5195/comicgambitandthexternals00316.jpg

You seem to be confused son lol. Wanda was using her power outright by warping the 616 reality in the first place. However her amateur tamperings caused a chaos wave to be unleashed. This wave isnt Wandas power its a result of her botch job so you comparing Wanda to the crystal is ridiculous and pointless.

Its like being employed as a cleaner at a nuclear plant and accidentally knocking one of the reactor switches during a clean up.

Erase doesnt equal collapse in this circumstance. Roma says this wave unleahed as a result of Wandas tamperings would cause reality to collapse into a single formless blob. The M'kraan effect causes " a severance between "the gravimetric lines of forces that bind matter together" reality is actually erased everything "ceases to exist" not collapsed in on itself. Hence the "blinks" the effect causes.

According to Roma Wanda only warped reality on Earth, she NEVER warped the entire 616 reality. (If you need a scan just ask lol) Its just that it was such a botch job that it caused a breach. The chaos wave is a result of her tamperings it is not Wandas power. Therefore Wanda hasnt displayed anything beyond what a cube being can do. She just did such a terrible job with her reality warping that she nearly f*cked up Marvel lol.

Son.

Many have tried but none have succeeded.

Son eek!

Whirlysplatt
Um no GS your arguments really don't cut the mustard and you haven't really answered Demi's points smile you have gone off at a tengent and picked the Gambit point out smile tsk, tsk can you say Kabbalah.

especially wheres Phoenix now?

smile

Nope smile

Demi's beaten you admit it like a mansmile

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

Oh you do IT right - do you know how to resize pics?
I can help if you want smile

GalacticStorm
So there you have it. Wanda warped reality on a global scale. Thats cube being level. You're right Demi she could consciously collapse reality but only through igniting a chain reaction as she has unintentionally in house of m. Thats completely different to erasing existence before making creation anew and all through outright power as shown in X-men adventures 12 on panel.

When it states on panel that she warped the entire 616 reality (as opposed to actually stating just marvel earth), when it states that she's capable of collapsing the multiverse through outright power (as opposed to setting off a chain reaction) then you'll have a point.

My ***** is called the "ultimate mutation" for a reason. Wanda is just another pretender who falls way short of the mark.

Draco69
Actually guys if you read Uncanny X-Men (Yes, I know. It's difficult to gather courage to pick up such a bile of...) We see the Phoenix transporting Rachel and Betsy from the White Hot Room to the shattered remains of 616.

Thus implying that the Phoenix is playing puppeteer with her daughter.

Whirlysplatt
So there you have it. Wanda warped reality on a global scale. Thats cube being level. You're right Demi she could consciously collapse reality but only through igniting a chain reaction as she has unintentionally in house of m. Thats completely different to erasing existence before making creation anew and all through outright power as shown in X-men adventures 12 on panel.

When it states on panel that she warped the entire 616 reality (as opposed to actually stating just marvel earth), when it states that she's capable of collapsing the multiverse through outright power (as opposed to setting off a chain reaction) then you'll have a point.

My ***** is called the "ultimate mutation" for a reason. Wanda is just another pretender who falls way short of the mark.

In your interpretation - Why hasn't she stopped Wanda?

Because she can't

Demi owned you - admit it smile

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

GalacticStorm
Um no GS your arguments really don't cut the mustard and you haven't really answered Demi's points smile

especially wheres Phoenix now?

smile

Nope smile

Demi's beaten you admit it like a mansmile

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

Oh you do IT right - do you know how to resize pics?
I can help if you want smile

By showng that Wanda merely warped reality on earth as stated by Roma, by clarifying that setting of a chain reaction is different to accomplishing the same feat through outright power ive answered all relevant queries. smile

Where was LT? Obviously wasnt important enough so he let Roma deal with it. eek!

Whirlysplatt
By showng that Wanda merely warped reality on earth as stated by Roma, by clarifying that setting of a chain reaction is different to accomplishing the same feat through outright power ive answered all relevant queries. smile

Where was LT? Obviously wasnt important enough so he let Roma deal with it. eek!

really GS you haven't smile

You've been ownedsmile by Demi

now about resizing pics smile

Keep the faithsmile

Stay Whirly rock

long pig
The spanking of the *****, I mean witch...evil face
http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/1511/untitledscanned266vp.th.jpg

http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/6429/untitledscanned275fr.th.jpg

http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/1454/untitledscanned283hs.th.jpg

GalacticStorm
really GS you haven't smile

You've been ownedsmile by Demi

now about resizing pics smile

Keep the faithsmile

Stay Whirly rock

After the embarasment i put you through its understandable that you would like to get you're own back by riling me. Im not a child and your clumsy efforts are laughable. embarrasment

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by long pig

whats that from LP?

got to admit Strange is a lot more impressive than Xornetto smile

Whirlysplatt
After the embarasment i put you through its understandable that you would like to get you're own back by riling me. Im not a child and your clumsy efforts are laughable. embarrasment

jgg

Omega point

Kabbalah etc etc right..........

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

long pig
Avengers 503.

Strange hadda show her who was boss hog when it comes to magick. Too bad the Avengers didn't listen to him.

GalacticStorm

Thank you LP.

Issue 460 of Uncanny confirms that Wandas reality alteration was restricted to earth. Her amateur tamperings caused a rip in reality setting off a choas wave which is what house of M is about. Id place Wandas power at cube being level as a result of that.

She has done nothing on panel to suggest shes more powerful than Franklin who could create pocket universes. smile

long pig
Thank you LP.

Issue 460 of Uncanny confirms that Wandas reality alteration was restricted to earth. Her amateur tamperings caused a rip in reality setting off a choas wave which is what house of M is about. Id place Wandas power at cube being level as a result of that.

She has done nothing on panel to suggest shes more powerful than Franklin who could create pocket universes. smile
Or maybe, Strange>Phoenix! evil face

Whirlysplatt
Avengers 503.

Strange hadda show her who was boss hog when it comes to magick. Too bad the Avengers didn't listen to him.

Cool she seems to have gone a bit beyond that no though LP smile

Whirlysplatt
Or maybe, Strange>Phoenix! evil face

Well he did take out Galactus something Phoenix hasn't ever done conclusively LP smile

GS - Xmen 460 doesn't really show that smile

The affects of Wanda are obvious and will be very lasting smile can you say retconn smile

nice use of decent sized pics LP

GalacticStorm

GS - Xmen 460 doesn't really show that smile

The affects of Wanda are obvious and will be very lasting smile can you asy retconn smile

Well considering Roma says the reality warp was global id say indeed it does

Sorry mate you tried really hard this time sad

Whirlysplatt
Well considering Roma says the reality warp was global id say indeed it does

Sorry mate you tried really hard this time sad

not at all idea and execution are differentsmile

Wanda "has" altered the omniversesmile

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

tried hard laughing out loud count the number of words I posted to yours overall laughing out loud and you still have proved nothing.

Wheres Jean? laughing out loud

Demi owned you accept it smile

GalacticStorm
not at all idea and execution are differentsmile

Wanda "has" altered the omniversesmile

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

tried hard laughing out loud count the number of words I posted to yours overall laughing out loud and you still have proved nothing.

Wheres Jean? laughing out loud

Demi owned you accept it smile

Wanda has indirectly altered the multiverse as a result of her botch job on altering earths reality. It wasnt her power that did so she just set off a chain reaction.

Jean not being there was a side point. The actual main point of the argument was Wandas on panel feat and just how impressive they have been in comparison. No tangent in my answers im afraid. You just seem to have lost the chain of thought somewhere down the line. embarrasment smile

Whirlysplatt
Wanda has indirectly altered the multiverse as a result of her botch job on altering earths reality. It wasnt her power that did so she just set off a chain reaction.

Jean not being there was a side point. The actual main point of the argument was Wandas on panel feat and just how impressive they have been in comparison. No tangent in my answers im afraid. You just seem to have lost the chain of thought somewhere down the line. embarrasment smile

don't make it personal GS as an observer my opinion is Demi owned you - accept it

my opinion is his arguments were better thought out and you failed to answer them - its cool......

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

GalacticStorm
don't make it personal GS as an observer my opinion is Demi owned you - accept it

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

Thats cool. The fact that LP posted pics of Wanda getting punked by Strange suggests he disagrees with what you're saying.

I was merely making an observation myself. The point of this thread was on panel feats. You seem to have confused yourself down the line. No biggie.

As ive focused on the main point of this thread and successfully dealt with all related queries i beg to differ.smile

Whirlysplatt
Thats cool. The fact that LP posted pics of Wanda getting punked by Strange suggests he disagrees with what you're saying.

I was merely making an observation myself. The point of this thread was on panel feats. You seem to have confused yourself down the line. No biggie.

As ive focused on the main point of this thread and successfully dealt with all related queries i beg to differ.smile

no he suggeted Strange could also beat Phoenix smile selective tsk tsk

Wanda's power is greater in house of M (you really haven't addressed that at all)smile can you say Xornetto to punked smile I can yes

Its only my opinion you got ownedsmile

Why worrysmile

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

GalacticStorm
no he suggeted Strange could also beat Phoenix smile selective tsk tsk

Wanda's power is greater in house of M (you really haven't addressed that at all)smile can you say Xornetto to punked smile I can yes

Its only my opinion you got owned

Why worry

Keep the faith

Stay Whirly

Only your opinion and thats cool, this is a forum after all wink

Considering ive sucessfully dealt with the main point of the thread then all i can say is i beg to differ smile

Phoenix = better feats

As proven by the one and only GS eek! wink

demigawd
Here you have it, the M'kraan crystal wave is very much a multiversal effect:

I never said it wasn't multiversal. But that still doesn't mean Phoenix could stop ANY reality altering. She was able to repair the M'Kraan Crystal, which closed the door between realities, as Japh said. That's not nearly the same or as impressive as fixing reality of her own power, which she didn't do. It's similar to someone telling you to close the door to your house or a burgular will come in and kill you. You closing the door isn't the same as killing the burgular, even though you foiled the burgular by preventing him from coming in. It doesn't say anything about your power to stop the burgular, just about your power to grab a knob and push it shut. It just so happened that Phoenix had the set of keys to lock the Crystal. She gets no credit for doing her job. Sorry!

You're missing the point m'boy - Wanda's tampering unleashed a chaos wave that CIRCUMVENTED the M'Kraan Crystal. While Phoenix closed up the door to protected reality, Wanda was the burgular who came through the window and JACKED Phoenix's house. And there isn't a thing Phoenix did about it.

The bigger point here is that Wanda casually unleashed a wave that will destroy creation. Wanda isn't a broken crystal...ain't no stoppin it. Unlike the M'Kraan Crystal, which is simply an object, Wanda doesn't have to create a leak that slowly works its way up the spiral of creation. If she wanted to, she could unleash chaos waves that instantly undo everything....including the White Hot Room. The only reason it hasn't happened is because she has a very specific task in mind.

So I concede. It IS ridiculous and pointless to compare the two - Wanda is so far beyond the Crystal it's ridiculous. wink

Sure, if that reactor switch was on your arm and you could flip it at any time and nobody can do anything about it (least of all Phoenix). It makes you one bad ass janitor.

So there are TWO different ways Phoenix can get owned?!?? Sweet!

No, according to Roma it WAS the entire 616 reality. That's why Ronan and other intergalactic beings were taking part in the thing. In the Thunderbolts, Magneto forged a relationship with the Shi'ar and the Kree and actually helped to bring some peace between the two when he joined up with them to fight, I believe, Galactus. So clearly it wasn't confined to Earth. Ronan and Genis made an appearance to confirm this.

Something she could do at any time she wants if she chose to, which is the point that still stands at the end of your essays. And that would be it. The end of everything...including Phoenix.

Uh huh.

Whirlysplatt
Only your opinion and thats cool, this is a forum after all wink

Considering ive sucessfully dealt with the main point of the thread then all i can say is i beg to differ smile

Phoenix = better feats

As proven by the one and only GS eek! wink

in your opinion you have dealt with the main point, not in mine or I suspect Demi's as his brilliant rebuttal above shows smile

yes you have proven once again you are unique laughing

Yes my opinion is you were owned smile its cool

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

demigawd

I have no reason to believe Wanda couldn't outright unmake everything if she wanted to just by setting off multiple chaos waves, or just entering the Spiral of Creation, which even Braddock did (and he's crazy). It doesn't say what steps Phoenix does or doesn't go through to unmake everything, and furthermore, it doesn't say anything about ALL realities that Phoenix unmakes.

Whirlysplatt
I never said it wasn't multiversal. But that still doesn't mean Phoenix could stop ANY reality altering. She was able to repair the M'Kraan Crystal, which closed the door between realities, as Japh said. That's not nearly the same or as impressive as fixing reality of her own power, which she didn't do. It's similar to someone telling you to close the door to your house or a burgular will come in and kill you. You closing the door isn't the same as killing the burgular, even though you foiled the burgular by preventing him from coming in. It doesn't say anything about your power to stop the burgular, just about your power to grab a knob and push it shut. It just so happened that Phoenix had the set of keys to lock the Crystal. She gets no credit for doing her job. Sorry!

You're missing the point m'boy - Wanda's tampering unleashed a chaos wave that CIRCUMVENTED the M'Kraan Crystal. While Phoenix closed up the door to protected reality, Wanda was the burgular who came through the window and JACKED Phoenix's house. And there isn't a thing Phoenix did about it.

The bigger point here is that Wanda casually unleashed a wave that will destroy creation. Wanda isn't a broken crystal...ain't no stoppin it. Unlike the M'Kraan Crystal, which is simply an object, Wanda doesn't have to create a leak that slowly works its way up the spiral of creation. If she wanted to, she could unleash chaos waves that instantly undo everything....including the White Hot Room. The only reason it hasn't happened is because she has a very specific task in mind.

So I concede. It IS ridiculous and pointless to compare the two - Wanda is so far beyond the Crystal it's ridiculous. wink

Sure, if that reactor switch was on your arm and you could flip it at any time and nobody can do anything about it (least of all Phoenix). It makes you one bad ass janitor.

No, according to Roma it WAS the entire 616 reality. That's why Ronan and other intergalactic beings were taking part in the thing. In the Thunderbolts, Magneto forged a relationship with the Shi'ar and the Kree and actually helped to bring some peace between the two when he joined up with them to fight, I believe, Galactus. So clearly it wasn't confined to Earth. Ronan and Genis made an appearance to confirm this.

Something she could do at any time she wants if she chose to, which is the point that still stands at the end of your essays. And that would be it. The end of everything...including Phoenix.

Uh huh.

Awesome post beer

As I say GS you were ownedsmile

demigawd

Strange didn't beat her, she got her to stop by showing her the truth about what she was doing. If he was such a bad ass, he would have marched into Wanda's room and undid her. In fact, none of this would have happened because Strange would have been able to do something. Strange just got her to stop....nothing more.

Wanda undid Strange, turned him into a therapist, lol. It was her own subconscious that gave the heroes back their memories at all.

Compare:

"Let the Eye show you the truth and calm you down"

to:

"You are no longer Sorcerer Supreme. You are a $60 per hour shrink to celebrities"

Case closed.

That proves right there that Wanda > IG. And I already proved that she's beyond the Phoenix, who was never shown to have altered all realities, much less how. Wanda did all of that as a side effect, for gods sake. She did a Phoenix throughout the multiverse IN HER SLEEP.

Wow....Phoenix should just quit her job. Or stick with fighting intergalactic sentient bacteria like Sublime. That's what she's good at.

Whirlysplatt
Strange didn't beat her, she got her to stop by showing her the truth about what she was doing. If he was such a bad ass, he would have marched into Wanda's room and undid her. In fact, none of this would have happened because Strange would have been able to do something. Strange just got her to stop....nothing more.

Wanda undid Strange, turned him into a therapist, lol. It was her own subconscious that gave the heroes back their memories at all.

Compare:

"Let the Eye show you the truth and calm you down"

to:

"You are no longer Sorcerer Supreme. You are a $60 per hour shrink to celebrities"

Case closed.

That proves right there that Wanda > IG. And I already proved that she's beyond the Phoenix, who was never shown to have altered all realities, much less how. Wanda did all of that as a side effect, for gods sake. She did a Phoenix throughout the multiverse IN HER SLEEP.

Wow....Phoenix should just quit her job. Or stick with fighting intergalactic sentient bacteria like Sublime. That's what she's good at.

another awesome post although LP was only kidding - the point is adressed concisely and to the point - GS take notesmile

long pig
He'd have easily stopped her if the Avengers didn't hide it from him. sad maybe...

And, 60 an hour is damn good money!

Creshosk

my opinion is his arguments were better thought out and you failed to answer them - its cool......

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock Problem is you are the furthest thing from objective here, as you showed a few posts ago from this quote.

Creshosk
Awesome post beer

As I say GS you were ownedsmile Are you here to do anything other than harass GS?

Whirlysplatt
Problem is you are the furthest thing from objective here, as you showed a few posts ago from this quote.

talking of impartial heres Creshosk to muddy the waters laughing out loud

debate the point please smile

rebutt Demi for your master if you can smile

Whirlysplatt
Are you here to do anything other than harass GS?

Yes I'm watching him being sliced and diced smile

rebutt Demi for you master if you can smile

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

demigawd
This whole thread is punishment for GS! He laughed at me for losing Magneto Prime, so I'm taking it out on Phoenix by beating her up! I'd advise against anybody standing in my way if they know what's good for them!

GalacticStorm
I have no reason to believe Wanda couldn't outright unmake everything if she wanted to just by setting off multiple chaos waves, or just entering the Spiral of Creation, which even Braddock did (and he's crazy). It doesn't say what steps Phoenix does or doesn't go through to unmake everything, and furthermore, it doesn't say anything about ALL realities that Phoenix unmakes.

Wandas biggest feat on panel is warping the reality of 616 earth. Thats cube being level.

There is no evidence whatsoever to suggest she is beyond that. So you can say that you believe this or that but in a debate thats irrelevant with no on panel backing.

Even Legion set off a similar chaos wave by tampering with the M'kraan crystal. With both occassions neither of the mutants altered the multiverse directly as a result of outright power it was an unintended after effect resultant from amateur tamperings from both of them.

The fact that it was unintended doesnt make it any more impressive because the chaos wave isnt her power, it doesnt derive from her directly.

If Wanda consciously wanted to end creation then of course she probably could but it wouldnt be through outright power but merely through rupturing a dimensional barrier, sparking off something that would do it for her. Thats the difference.

Well its stated that Phoenix consumes reality in "fire and flame", which suggests she does it outright plus the fact that she creates creation outright makes it entirely feasible.

Either way warping 616 earth compared to creating and destroying the multiverse cyclically and holding 616 in her hand, amputating a future and restructuring it telekinetically.

Shes got Wanda beat. eek!

Whirlysplatt
This whole thread is punishment for GS! He laughed at me for losing Magneto Prime, so I'm taking it out on Phoenix by beating her up! I'd advise against anybody standing in my way if they know what's good for them!

smile
agreed I feel the oncoming storm that is Demi smile

Superherovandal
dude she wouldn't win against PF. Have you noticed that not even big G has been in the whole HOM. THats cause if he came the drama would be over. He'd just blast her ass off to Oblivion. You even haven't seen anything that shows that shes affected anything besides MEarth. I don't like Phoenix you can ask GS the many times that we've argued over how powerful Jean realy is but I know that she is at least Big G to IG level.

Creshosk
debate the point please smile
Why should I have to if you're not?

All you're doing is attacking GS.

Whirlysplatt
Wandas biggest feat on panel is warping the reality of 616 earth. Thats cube being level.

There is no evidence whatsoever to suggest she is beyond that. So you can say that you believe this or that but in a debate thats irrelevant with no on panel backing.

Even Legion set off a similar chaos wave by tampering with the M'kraan crystal. With both occassions neither of the mutants altered the multiverse directly as a result of outright power it was an unintended after effect resultant from amateur tamperings from both of them.

The fact that it was unintended doesnt make it any more impressive because the chaos wave isnt her power, it doesnt derive from her directly.

If Wanda consciously wanted to end creation then of course she probably could but it wouldnt be through outright power but merely through rupturing a dimensional barrier, sparking off something that would do it for her. Thats the difference.

Well its stated that Phoenix consumes reality in "fire and flame", which suggests she does it outright plus the fact that she creates creation outright makes it entirely feasible.

Either way warping 616 earth compared to creating and destroying the multiverse cyclically and holding 616 in her hand, amputating a future and restructuring it telekinetically.

again a rebuttal based on supposition not shown acts laughing out loud

Still owned imo

Whirlysplatt
Why should I have to if you're not?

All you're doing is attacking GS.

not at all - I am merely pointing out Demi's arguments are sounder and better thought out smile

Anyway Smithers back to critically analysing GS's poor efforts at rebuttal imo smile on second thoughts time for bed.

Demi you are a classic you and CC, ill adelph, Scarlet Spider, Leonidas, Zeph C ,Olympian are my best debate pics - at leat your the most logical guys and the least emotional.

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

Creshosk
not at all - I am merely pointing out Demi's arguments are sounder and better thought out smile Only because they attack phoenix and you hate the phoenix.

After all you thought that someone calling her a testicle was a good point, and that "phoenix suxks" was a good point.

That alone destroyed your credibility in this area. You hate the character so you are ALWAYS going to say that ANY point that attacks phoenix is well thought out.

Anyway Smithers back to critically analysing GS's poor efforts at rebuttal imo smile

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock Your opinion isn't good enough herebecause you are commenting on facts beoing flung back and forth, and that's as stupid as saying in my opinion water is made out of solid carbon. . .

Whirlysplatt
Only because they attack phoenix and you hate the phoenix.

After all you thought that someone calling her a testicle was a good point, and that "phoenix suxks" was a good point.

That alone destroyed your credibility in this area. You hate the character so you are ALWAYS going to say that ANY point that attacks phoenix is well thought out.

Your opinion isn't good enough herebecause you are commenting on facts beoing flung back and forth, and that's as stupid as saying in my opinion water is made out of solid carbon. . .

roll eyes (sarcastic) smile off to bed nowsmile

Superb thread smile

Keep the faith smile

Stay Demi beer

GS was owned Cresh

Creshosk
roll eyes (sarcastic) smile off to bed nowsmile

Superb thread smile Yeah, it attacks phoenix, of course it's "superb" in your opinion. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Creshosk

GS was owned Cresh The opinion of someone who hates GS doesn't count I'm affriad. . . Though I'm not commenting on this thread. I too would be pissed if someone started celebrating Jubilee going away. . .

Creshosk
Demi you are a classic you and CC, ill adelph, Scarlet Spider, Leonidas, Zeph C ,Olympian are my best debate pics - at leat your the most logical guys and the least emotional. How very elitest of you, hypocrite. smile

Whirlysplatt
}s

Whirlysplatt
How very elitest of you, hypocrite. smile

not really I am leaving this forum this week smile

and its not in a thread about best etc. Its in a Phoenix thread so no one will read it.

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

Keep looking at those web sites Smithers smile

Whirlysplatt

Uh huh.

reposted to highlight genius smile

Creshosk

Creshosk
jgg

Omega point

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock Reposted to highlight the bitterness.

Whirlysplatt

Whirlysplatt

Uh huh.

reposted to get back on topic big grin

Creshosk
reposted to highlight your "friendship to GS"

You know websites where the girls that look like Jubilee wink whatever floats your boat mate - your just full of suprises smile goodnight

Keep the faith big grin

Stay Whirly smokin' What the f**k?

You mean photo manipulations? or lookalikes? confused

Creshosk
reposted to get back on topic big grin Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
jgg

Omega point

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock Reposted to highlight the bitterness.

Whirlysplatt
Reposted to highlight the bitterness.

you see you want this thread to be about me smile

Its not I know your obsessed with me - but this is Demis moment his the one who crushed GS on page 4. smile

Your the one who's bitter imo being in GS's shadow never getting much of a mention in best debater etc. despite trying real hardsmile

its coolsmile

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

Creshosk
you see you want this thread to be about me smile

Its not I know your obsessed with me - but this is Demis moment his the one who crushed GS on page 4. No, I want to point out how your bais is of conflicting interest.

Whirlysplatt
No, I want to point out how your bais is of conflicting interest.

Well its pretty weird because I post and you always post after mesmile

its cool so you fancy me smile

no biggie Smithers, GS will get jealous

conflict of interest you only want to rack up the pages past GS's defeat at Demi's hands for you master laughing out loud

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

its cool I'll ignore you and just post the link to page 4 in answer to your personal attacks on my character smile

GalacticStorm

Well actually the the strands that held this multiversal effect had come apart at the seams so Jean had to knit them back together again and re-energise the strands. So while i enjoyed your analogy its really not the appropriate. Its more like a snapped cable causing a suspension bridge to fall apart and you grabbing both ends, pulling the bridge together and tying the cable up.

No Wandas more like a gossip on the bus chatting away loudly about her rich friends who are going away for the weekend leaving the mansion unattended. As a result of her actions a lowlife on the bus turns burglar and breaks into the mansion. See the difference?

You're still talking as if the chaos wave is Wandas power. It isnt. Its a result of Wandas tamperings so her causing chaos waves isnt impressive in terms of power. Its impressive in terms of the amount of mayhem and destruction her actions have resulted in but the fact that she set off a chain reaction makes it less impressive than a number of Phoenixes feats. Yes she could consciously disrupt a dimensional barrier to cause a chaos wave but then so could any decent reality warper by the looks of things. Its impressive but the fact that Roma says the reality warp is global in size suggests shes no more powerful than a cube being and therefore as aforementioned a number of cosmics could do the same thing.

How so? Your level of understanding wildly fluctuates from thread to thread my friend. wink

The crystal is a multiversal reset switch at the centre of creation. The results of Wandas actions can easily be accomplished by any old lowlife who fractures the crystal. Hence the need for a guardian. (Jahf) Wanda instead of taking the crystal route initiated the collapse of the multiversal elsewhere. As its not her own power directly collapsing the multiverse shes hardly greater than it. Thats strange logic Demi.

Nope if because thats still to direct. The chaos waves arent derived from Wanda. Its more like her at any given time having a bucket of water to throw over the reactor controls setting off an explosion.

Also considering Phoenix telekinetically reformed the 616 reality in issue 154 of New X-men and the fact that she makes creation cyclically i beg to differ my friend.

The chaos wave wandas tamperings set off must have altered reality in its wake then as the scan below clearly states the alteration was global in scale:

http://img433.imageshack.us/img433/306/uncannyxmen462p188uv.jpg

Although the explanation for the alien races could be that factions were in the vicinity and therefore caught up in the reality warp. Either way Wanda outrightly altered reality on a global scale but her tamperings ruptured reality causing a chaos wave which itself not only disrupted reality in its wake but also began to collapse it.

Considering my baby cannot die id love to hear your explanation on how this could happen. Wanda is at the end of the day is merely setting off a chain reaction. Its not her own power, you're making it sound like it is. Even Legion has caused reality to disrupt like this by merely tampering with the crystal. Id understand your point if the chaos wave was inherent to Wanda but it isnt. Shes merely disrupted a dimensional barrier. So whats to stop any other cosmic from doing that? Changes nothing. As stated the alteration took place on a global scale and its botched execution resulted in chaos waves.

Uh huh.

Uh huh stick out tongue

Whirlysplatt

thats some hard on for me you have smile

conflict of interest you only want to rack up the pages past GS's defeat at Demi's hands for you master laughing out loud

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

its cool I'll ignore you and just post the link to page 4 in answer to your personal attacks on my character smile

GODSCRIBE
okay, so at the end of the day, where has all this bickering gotten you?

these phoenix debates are pointless to argue. the 'GS' guy will defend Phoenix no matter what- so what really is the point of arguing with him?

Just save yourselves the time and life

roll eyes (sarcastic) <<to highlight immaturity

good night

GodScribe

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
okay, so at the end of the day, where has all this bickering gotten you?

these phoenix debates are pointless to argue. the 'GS' guy will defend Phoenix no matter what- so what really is the point of arguing with him?

Just save yourselves the time and life

roll eyes (sarcastic) <<to highlight immaturity

good night

GodScribe

laughing out loud good points but its funny watching GS and Cresh isn't it smile

GalacticStorm
laughing out loud good points but its funny watching GS and Cresh isn't it smile

Ummm he was referring to you too roll eyes (sarcastic)

GalacticStorm

Well actually the the strands that held this multiversal effect had come apart at the seams so Jean had to knit them back together again and re-energise the strands. So while i enjoyed your analogy its really not the appropriate. Its more like a snapped cable causing a suspension bridge to fall apart and you grabbing both ends, pulling the bridge together and tying the cable up.

No Wandas more like a gossip on the bus chatting away loudly about her rich friends who are going away for the weekend leaving the mansion unattended. As a result of her actions a lowlife on the bus turns burglar and breaks into the mansion. See the difference?

You're still talking as if the chaos wave is Wandas power. It isnt. Its a result of Wandas tamperings so her causing chaos waves isnt impressive in terms of power. Its impressive in terms of the amount of mayhem and destruction her actions have resulted in but the fact that she set off a chain reaction makes it less impressive than a number of Phoenixes feats. Yes she could consciously disrupt a dimensional barrier to cause a chaos wave but then so could any decent reality warper by the looks of things. Its impressive but the fact that Roma says the reality warp is global in size suggests shes no more powerful than a cube being and therefore as aforementioned a number of cosmics could do the same thing.

How so? Your level of understanding wildly fluctuates from thread to thread my friend. wink

The crystal is a multiversal reset switch at the centre of creation. The results of Wandas actions can easily be accomplished by any old lowlife who fractures the crystal. Hence the need for a guardian. (Jahf) Wanda instead of taking the crystal route initiated the collapse of the multiversal elsewhere. As its not her own power directly collapsing the multiverse shes hardly greater than it. Thats strange logic Demi.

Nope if because thats still to direct. The chaos waves arent derived from Wanda. Its more like her at any given time having a bucket of water to throw over the reactor controls setting off an explosion.

Also considering Phoenix telekinetically reformed the 616 reality in issue 154 of New X-men and the fact that she makes creation cyclically i beg to differ my friend.

The chaos wave wandas tamperings set off must have altered reality in its wake then as the scan below clearly states the alteration was global in scale:

Although the explanation for the alien races could be that factions were in the vicinity and therefore caught up in the reality warp. Either way Wanda outrightly altered reality on a global scale but her tamperings ruptured reality causing a chaos wave which itself not only disrupted reality in its wake but also began to collapse it.

Considering my baby cannot die id love to hear your explanation on how this could happen. Wanda is at the end of the day is merely setting off a chain reaction. Its not her own power, you're making it sound like it is. Even Legion has caused reality to disrupt like this by merely tampering with the crystal. Id understand your point if the chaos wave was inherent to Wanda but it isnt. Shes merely disrupted a dimensional barrier. So whats to stop any other cosmic from doing that? Changes nothing. As stated the alteration took place on a global scale and its botched execution resulted in chaos waves.

Uh huh.

Uh huh stick out tongue

Creshosk

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

its cool I'll ignore you and just post the link to page 4 in answer to your personal attacks on my character smile Bitter little hypocrite aren't you? My personal attacks on you?

Didn't you follow me into a thread whereby just to troll and attack me?

And didn't you just attack me in this very post?

Way to contradict yourself.

Whirlysplatt
Ummm he was referring to you too roll eyes (sarcastic)

he was asking me why I bothered, as you can't see the wood for the trees, by the way your new post really doesn't answer Demi - its all supposition - with a pic which has little to do with house of M 7 smile

xmarksthespot
Demi you stole Wanda Prime from me! You rat bastard, heh. The power is omniversal, the alterations were beyond global. Mad Jim Jaspers was brought back to life in Otherworld, the nexus of realities. The history of the K'ree was rewritten. Wanda has the power to Big Crunch the omniverse. Puts her at abstract level of higher. Definitely above little Frankie Richards and that's all that matters to me. She can affect everything in omniversal reality. But she can't affect the White Hot Room, beyond reality where Phoenix resides, so despite Wanda Prime being uber she's probably still a small notch below that cow Jean.

Creshosk
laughing out loud good points but its funny watching GS and Cresh isn't it smile He called you immature for arguing with GS.

laughing

"Just save yourselves the time and life

roll eyes (sarcastic) <<to highlight immaturity"

Whirlysplatt
Bitter little hypocrite aren't you? My personal attacks on you?

Didn't you follow me into a thread whereby just to troll and attack me?

And didn't you just attack me in this very post?

Way to contradict yourself.

what took you so long to reply confused did you have your hands full with somethingsmile you usually answer me much quicker

Dig the boner Cresh smile

Keep the faith smile

Stay whirly rock

Creshosk
he was asking me why I bothered, as you can't see the wood for the trees, by the way your new post really doesn't answer Demi - its all supposition - with a pic which has little to do with house of M 7 smile

"Just save yourselves the time and life

roll eyes (sarcastic) <<to highlight immaturity"

He clearly called you immature for arguing with GS. smile

Creshosk
what took you so long to reply confused did you have your hands full with somethingsmile you usually answer me much quicker

Keep the faith smile

Stay whirly rock Oh I'm sorry, I went to the bathroom. . .You got jealous over me removing waste from my body?

And yes removing the waste from my body was much more important than you. laughing

"you usually answer me much quicker"

Wow someone missed me. stick out tongue

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Demi you stole Wanda Prime from me! You rat bastard, heh. The power is omniversal, the alterations were beyond global. Mad Jim Jaspers was brought back to life in Otherworld, the nexus of realities. The history of the K'ree was rewritten. Wanda has the power to Big Crunch the omniverse. Puts her at abstract level of higher. Definitely above little Frankie Richards and that's all that matters to me. She can affect everything in omniversal reality. But she can't affect the White Hot Room, beyond reality where Phoenix resides, so despite Wanda Prime being uber she's probably still a small notch below that cow Jean.

She has complete autonomy smile

Whirlysplatt
Oh I'm sorry, I went to the bathroom. . .You got jealous over me removing waste from my body?

you call it waste smile don't put yourself down thats your genetic blueprint

You were thinking of me right, when you had your hands full smile

Keep the faithsmile

Stay Whirly rock

Creshosk
you call it waste smile

You wer thinking of me right, when you had your hands full smile

Keep the faithsmile

Stay Whirly rock "Were you thinking about me? you usually answer me much quicker!"

Good lord man I was taking a piss, and now you sound like you are obsessed with me. . .

Whirlysplatt
"Were you thinking about me? you usually answer me much quicker!"

Good lord man I was taking a piss, and now you sound like you are obsessed with me. . .

you call it piss well.... ok thats no way to talk about your genetic potentialsmile

you started this conversation about your bodily functions smile

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

demigawd

I already proved that it wasn't just the reality of 616 Earth. Thunderbolts addressed how the rest of the 616 reality changed. C'mon now, if Wanda's influence was limited to EARTH, Roma wouldn't be shitting her pants over the end of everything, would she? Roma isn't saying, "Aw man, this chaos waves is changing Earth's all over the place!" Roma is saying, "EVERYTHING is going to DIE!!!!" Big difference.

Tampering with the M'Kraan to set off multiversal destruction is opening the door of the house of reality, going back to the old analogy. What WANDA is doing, in contrast, is saying, "There is no door. There is no house. All this is MINE", circumventing the Crystal entirely. Phoenix needed the Crystal to stabilize reality. Wanda doesn't need anything but Wanda.

And the chaos wave WAS the result of her power. Wanda accidentally tore a hole in reality that Captain Britain needed to repair. She TORE it, with her own power. It was a little tear because it was accidental. Imagine if Wanda WANTED to undo or remake all creation....she wouldn't just make an accidental tear, she'd bust the whole thing wide open and that would be that. No more anything. It would create a rift that would go right up to the White Hot Room (Phoenix's house) and destroy it. Read the latest Uncanny to see what that looks like. You're telling me Wanda couldn't do that intentionally....or what? And you're telling me that Phoenix is going to sit back and let it happen if she could stop it? The same Phoenix that had no problem stepping in and stopping some space bacteria is going to sit back as all creation crumbles? Nope...she won't stop it because she can't. She's sitting back and hoping her betters can help. As any inferior power should.

Either that or she's still getting over being owned by Xorneto and isn't available right now. laughing

What? Say that again? I didn't quite catch it the first time

Well then, there you go. Now go home.

Creshosk
I find it highly disturbing that Whirly was thinking about that sort of thing in the first place. . . no expression

Why did he suddenly pop up and start talking about male genetilia and reproductive processes concerning me? blink seek help Whirly. . . And stop fantasizing about me. . .

GalacticStorm
The effects of Wandas actions might have been omniversal ( the chaos wave), however it states in the above scan that the alteration was global:

"There has been an alteration of global proportions that has breached the walls of causality"

Wanda directly with her own resources warped the reality of 616 earth. As a result of her tamperings a chaos wave was unleashed which affected the multiverse. Impressive destruction but Wanda was respnsible directly only for the alteration on a global scale.

Creshosk
you started this conversation about your bodily functions smile

You're barking mad. . .

Creshosk
The effects of Wandas actions might have been omniversal ( the chaos wave), however it states in the above scan that the alteration was global:

"There has been an alteration of global proportions that has breached the walls of causality"

Wanda directly with her own resources warped the reality of 616 earth. As a result of her tamperings a chaos wave was unleashed which affected the multiverse. Impressive destruction but Wanda was respnsible directly only for the alteration on a global scale. It's sort of like how Leigon killing Xavier threatened to do the same thing.

Yeah impressive power. . .

xmarksthespot

Wanda directly with her own resources warped the reality of 616 earth. As a result of her tamperings a chaos wave was unleashed which affected the multiverse. Impressive destruction but Wanda was respnsible directly only for the alteration on a global scale. You're taking one word from Roma "global" and ignoring the other words like "all creation" "the ascension" and "end of rational existence as we know it." And you're ignoring New Thunderbolts #11 as a whole - where the history of the K'ree empire was rewritten.

Creshosk
You're taking one word from Roma "global" and ignoring the other words like "all creation" "the ascension" and "end of rational existence as we know it." And you're ignoring New Thunderbolts #11 as a whole - where the history of the K'ree empire was rewritten. What's funny is alot of what Roma said was buzzspeak. "Sidereal string"?

That's like talking about "glassine fragments" in the clouds.

xmarksthespot
What's funny is alot of what Roma said was buzzspeak. "Sidereal string"?

That's like talking about "glassine fragments" in the clouds. I've always liked Roma, but she does have a penchant for flowery language doesn't she?

"Excuse me, but "proactive" and "paradigm"? Aren't those just buzzwords that dumb people use to. sound important..." laughing out loud

Superherovandal
I would say it is around the power of a cube being.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Superherovandal
I would say it is around the power of a cube being. Crunching all of omniversal reality including abstract concepts and "the ascension" - which one can interpret in several ways - into an amorphous blob?

Creshosk
I've always liked Roma, but she does have a penchant for flowery language doesn't she? Yeah, sometimes you have to wonder if she's making it up as she goes.

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/define.asp?key=73515&dict=CALD

Sidereal is a type of astrology that goes off of the stars, since that's what Sidereal means. . "stars".

To the furthest reaches of imagination?

To sublimity

http://www.rhymezone.com/r/rhyme.cgi?Word=sublimity

Nobility in thought feeling and style?

Creshosk
Crunching all of omniversal reality including abstract concepts and "the ascension" - which one can interpret in several ways - into an amorphous blob? leigon threatened to do that as well. . and all he did was time travel and kill Xavier.

It's because of an event that happened later that all reality threatened to collapse.

So the same might be seen here. She did something that altered what was supposed to happen later.

And good lord did Joe Q do that. . .

GalacticStorm
I already proved that it wasn't just the reality of 616 Earth. Thunderbolts addressed how the rest of the 616 reality changed. C'mon now, if Wanda's influence was limited to EARTH, Roma wouldn't be shitting her pants over the end of everything, would she? Roma isn't saying, "Aw man, this chaos waves is changing Earth's all over the place!" Roma is saying, "EVERYTHING is going to DIE!!!!" Big difference.

As stated by Roma the alteration was on a global scale. Thats what wanda was directly responsible for. The abuse of her powers however ruptured dimensional barriers which resulted in a chaos wave which affected reality on a multiversal scale. Impressive but not Wandas direct work. Just the admittedly impressive aftermath.

Tampering with the M'Kraan to set off multiversal destruction is opening the door of the house of reality, going back to the old analogy. What WANDA is doing, in contrast, is saying, "There is no door. There is no house. All this is MINE", circumventing the Crystal entirely. Phoenix needed the Crystal to stabilize reality. Wanda doesn't need anything but Wanda.

Not at all Demi. Because the chaos wave isnt her power. Her power is the catalyst therefore while the destruction is impressive as the chaos wave isnt Wandas power its not a feat of hers. Her feat is altering the globe. Which resulted in the chaos wave:

Still stands

And the chaos wave WAS the result of her power. Wanda accidentally tore a hole in reality that Captain Britain needed to repair. She TORE it, with her own power. It was a little tear because it was accidental. Imagine if Wanda WANTED to undo or remake all creation....she wouldn't just make an accidental tear, she'd bust the whole thing wide open and that would be that. No more anything. It would create a rift that would go right up to the White Hot Room (Phoenix's house) and destroy it. Read the latest Uncanny to see what that looks like. You're telling me Wanda couldn't do that intentionally....or what? And you're telling me that Phoenix is going to sit back and let it happen if she could stop it? The same Phoenix that had no problem stepping in and stopping some space bacteria is going to sit back as all creation crumbles? Nope...she won't stop it because she can't. She's sitting back and hoping her betters can help. As any inferior power should.

Yes wanda tore a hole in reality, thats her feat. That and the warping of earths reality. However those reactions were the catalyst for the chaos wave. Yeah Wanda could just tear a whole in the dimensional barriers intentionally but as the chaos wave isnt her own power then its not as impressive as youre making out. Wanda has no control over the chaos wave its just like her breaking down a dam. The resultant destruction is impressive but not as impressive as having control of that water down to the sub atomic level. Guess who can do that? lol. Jean reformed the 616 reality in the palm of her hand just like that, with her own power. More impressive than anything Wandas done.

The Chaos wave hasnt affected the white hot room so what are you talking about son lol?

Either that or she's still getting over being owned by Xorneto and isn't available right now. laughing

Endsong was the last phoenix story for a long time so thats my excuse. Either way we havent heard from Lt so im fine with that no biggie and
given that Wandas power was merely the catalyst for this destruction we've seen nothing from her that suggests shes above cube beings. She has no control over the chaos wave it doesnt even derive from her her power just bursts the damn causing the wave to wash over creation. Leaving the white hot room high and dry. eek!

xmarksthespot
leigon threatened to do that as well. . and all he did was time travel and kill Xavier.

It's because of an event that happened later that all reality threatened to collapse.

So the same might be seen here. She did something that altered what was supposed to happen later.

And good lord did Joe Q do that. . . Not really the same. Roma's very fond of 616 reality. I doubt she would destroy the 616 reality if the threat wasn't to the entire omniverse. Her alteration to the 616 reality - the whole 616 reality and possibly beyond - otherwise explain New Thunderbolts and Otherworld posed a threat to all omniversal creation.

What Legion did was crystallize a single reality, real 616 was still there, and supplant it with AoA. Wanda rewrote the entire reality, 616 doesn't exist anymore, only HoM.

GalacticStorm
Crunching all of omniversal reality including abstract concepts and "the ascension" - which one can interpret in several ways - into an amorphous blob?

But shes not doing that directly. Her power was the catalyst to cause thi sdestruction. Shes done the equivalent of fracturing the M'kraan crystal thats all. As Roma says wanda made a "global alteration" however her tamperings with reality unleashed a chaos wave which is sweeping through creation. It isnt wandas power, it isnt controlled by Wanda its the result of her botch job. shes burst a dam and the tidal wave is hammering through creation

Creshosk
Not really the same. Roma's very fond of 616 reality. I doubt she would destroy the 616 reality if the threat wasn't to the entire omniverse. Her alteration to the 616 reality - the whole 616 reality and possibly beyond - otherwise explain New Thunderbolts and Otherworld posed a threat to all omniversal creation.

What Legion did was crystallize a single reality, real 616 was still there, and supplant it with AoA. Wanda rewrote the entire reality, 616 doesn't exist anymore, only HoM.

Legion's actions threatened the multiverse.
Wanda's actions threatened the multiverse.

I don't see a difference.

Besides, its nopt the omniverse, as I doubt the real world will feel more than a burp.

xmarksthespot
But shes not doing that directly. Her power was the catalyst to cause thi sdestruction. Shes done the equivalent of fracturing the M'kraan crystal thats all. As Roma says wanda made a "global alteration" however her tamperings with reality unleashed a chaos wave which is sweeping through creation. It isnt wandas power, it isnt controlled by Wanda its the result of her botch job. shes burst a dam and the tidal wave is hammering through creation Explain to me if it's a "global alteration" causing this then why does Saturnyne run off to destroy the entire reality. New Thunderbolts is enough in itself to show it's beyond global. Also Otherworld is hit by the initial alteration.Originally posted by Creshosk
Legion's actions threatened the multiverse.
Wanda's actions threatened the multiverse.

I don't see a difference. I haven't read AoA in ages and I didn't read the crappy anniversary stuff but from what I recall Legion's actions did no such thing. They froze a single reality and from that point onwards there was a new reality.

demigawd

Again, it's part of her job to do that. Impressive would be if Phoenix, who is so mighty that she created everything, would simply fix all realities. If she were as mighty as you've portrayed her, she wouldn't need the Crystal, would she?

Yeah. Your analogy doesn't make sense and mine does.

If you think about the number of reality warpers we've had and the number of times we've changed reality and how there's never been a chaos wave that threatened all creation before, it would HAVE to be something specific to Wanda's power. It's NOT something any reality warper can do, it's something only Wanda can do because she's done it. And like I said in my last post, she could easily blow open the whole operation if she wanted to. All the chaos was just from a little accidental tear. A tear created by Wanda. The tear created a chaos wave, which is the same as the "draft" that Japf had described. If Wanda blew the whole thing open, there wouldn't be a "chaos wave", it would be THE END.

Normally because I choose to humor your senseless ramblings. lol.

A lot of good jahf did in stopping Wanda, who, as I said before, tore through creation with her own power. The side effect was a chaos wave, but that's only because her machinations left a little tear. If she wanted to unmake everything, she wouldn't just put a little tear. She'd rip it all open, and it would cause the instant end of the omniverse. Fact

Only 616? That Phoenix, so small scale....

Dude, your last batch of scans nearly crashed my computer.

Anyway, Wanda limited her specific changes to the people affecting 616 Earth by giving them what they wanted. That's what Roma is referring to. But the effects went through all realities itself. And, as I already said, it affected beings such as the Kree, Shi'ar and Galactus.

The central point is clear - if she was able to tear a hole in the fabric of creation, there's nothing she can't do if she so chose. Nobody else has done this without the M'Kraan Crystal, which you yourself has said is beyond the Infinity Gauntlet and HOTU.

But if you look at the graphics of the reality wave, realities were destroyed and shifted all over the place. Multiple versions of Rogue and others were seen flying through space and time.

And I doubt Ronan, the Kree, Galactus and the Inhumans (moon-based) all just so happened to be on the planet at the time it hit. C'mon, now. It appears that Wanda changed reality not just of 616 Earth but of people related to 616 Earth, too. Like the Surfer, Galactus, the Shi'ar and anyone else who is somehow related to the Earth. So in one sense it's localized, but at the same time it's clear that it's effects stretch beyond that with Wanda having the option of going beyond even that. That's how she hit people who weren't even on Earth. She did specifically what she wanted, but to say that's the extent when she's tearing through creation is silly.

Well, she would be there, and then White Hot Room would be destroyed, then Phoenix wouldn't be there. There you go.

I addressed all these questions before, but to summarize - The chaos wave was the result of the small tear in reality that Wanda accidentally caused. That little wave went through and started mucking with everything. It was Wanda's power that created the tear. Wanda wouldn't need a chaos wave, she'd just rip the whole thing apart and start again. It's like a raging waterfall having a faucet. It channeled its power through the faucet and the faucet is filling the bathtub up. You think that waterfall NEEDS the faucet to fill stuff up with water?

Creshosk
I recall Legion's actions did no such thing.

The end of evertything sure sounds like he did.

Need me to shrink that for you?

demigawd

Untrue - Roma said that the wave of destruction will expand eventually to Ascension itself (White Hot Room). So Wanda's power CAN touch the Phoenix's home.

GalacticStorm
Explain to me if it's a "global alteration" causing this then why does Saturnyne run off to destroy the entire reality. New Thunderbolts.I haven't read AoA in ages and I didn't read the crappy anniversary stuff but from what I recall Legion's actions did no such thing. They froze a single reality and from that point onwards there was a new reality.

The global alteration which Wanda did directly with her powers unleashed the chaos wave that has swept from earth to the rest of creation causing mayhem, altering reality and causing it to slowly collapse in on itself. Its all there in the scan:

As for Aoa i think you need to reread it or better still go a page or two back to read my scans from it. Legion was tapping into the power of the M'kraan crystal to time travel and empower himself. This misuse caused it to crack which resulted in the crystallisation of 616. It was wiped out and replaced by AOA. However his actions also mean that Jean never became phoenix so she wasnt there to deal with the aftermath of D'kenns tampering with the crystal therefore dooming the multiverse.

Creshosk
Untrue - Roma said that the wave of destruction will expand eventually to Ascension itself (White Hot Room). So Wanda's power CAN touch the Phoenix's home. Like Legion did?

Superherovandal
you do know that the White Hot Room is outside of reality and therefore not affected by any of this HOM bull. It wouldn't be affected. Scarlet Witch is powerful yes but not unbeatable. I understand that she did all this. But it seems more like something she released but cannot control. And there have been few reality warpers in MU on this level that actually tried it. It s usually someone like Phoenix fixing it or Richards creating alternate universes totally separate from the 616 one. Has there ever honestly been something like this in MU. In DCU? Yes loads of times. Its like Parallax. Parallax ain't even to as close as powerful as Phoenix yet he managed to reshape all of DCU.

xmarksthespot
You're mixing up two very different things. All Legion did was travel back in time and kill Charles Xavier thus bringing about the AoA. He didn't actually physically create the AoA.

Wanda remade reality in the image she desired and it stretched beyond Earth. New Thunderbolts.

Demi I forgot about the ascension thing so I'm fence-sitting on where she stands.

demigawd
Like Legion did?

No, not like that. There's a huge difference between what Legion did, which was using the M'Kraaan Crystal and what Wanda did, which was circumvent the Crystal and tearing a hole in creation.

As I keep saying, Wanda's tearing of a hole caused a chaos wave, but her power was to tear a hole in creation....OF HER OWN ACCORD. You better believe that she can do a whole hell of a lot more than just tearing a little hole. She can just unmake the whole thing just by tearing the whole thing apart, not just a hole. No chaos wave necessary.

demigawd
Originally posted by Superherovandal
you do know that the White Hot Room is outside of reality and therefore not affected by any of this HOM bull. It wouldn't be affected. Scarlet Witch is powerful yes but not unbeatable. I understand that she did all this. But it seems more like something she released but cannot control. And there have been few reality warpers in MU on this level that actually tried it. It s usually someone like Phoenix fixing it or Richards creating alternate universes totally separate from the 616 one. Has there ever honestly been something like this in MU. In DCU? Yes loads of times. Its like Parallax. Parallax ain't even to as close as powerful as Phoenix yet he managed to reshape all of DCU.

Roma is referring to the White Hot Room when she's talking about the Ascension. She's talking about the seat of God. So yes, the chaos wave was certainly making its way towards the White Hot Room.

kgkg
Does Phoenix Force get prep time? cool

kgkg
Like Legion did?

How old is that comic?

So jean isn't beyond Time? Interesting

And what is that suppose to prove.

demigawd
The central point here, because things are spiraling into all these other directions is that Wanda was able to tear a hole in the fabric in creation, something that had never been done before without using the M'Kraan Crystal, which is why it set off the wave of destruction that will consume EVERYTHING (including the White Hot Room where Phoenix originates).

GS says that because Wanda didn't create the chaos wave of her own power that it doesn't count as a feat. I agree. But my point is that her power is to alter creation itself....Wanda could very easily do more than just open a tear, she could rip EVERYTHING open and destroy the entire omniverse in an instant. This has nothing to do with a chaos wave - it's all Wanda.

Phoenix has done nothing to stop it, unlike the M'Kraan Crystal or Sublime. It's because she doesn't have that kind of power....she needs the Crystal to make repairs, but Wanda went beyond the Crystal and Phoenix has no clue how to stop it.

Strange too that the Phoenix was cancelled out in AOA just by Legion messing up time and needed Gambit to fix everything. Looks like Phoenix isn't as omniversal as some would believe considering she was nowhere to be found in AOA to stop the destruction of creation. But that's neither here nor there. Just thought I'd mention that.

demigawd
Originally posted by kgkg

Great minds think alike. So what - Phoenix was powerless because there was no Jean around to bond with her? Sounds pretty limiting if you ask me. tsk tsk.

Creshosk
Originally posted by kgkg
How old is that comic?

And what is that suppose to prove. Legions actions threatened to destroy all reality, and all he did was time travel and kill xavier. . .

xmarksthespot
Legions actions threatened to destroy all reality, and all he did was time travel and kill xavier. . . So everyone who time travels and kills Xavier is abstract of higher. big grin

Paf! Xavier's dead. Go Jubes go!

kgkg
Legions actions threatened to destroy all reality, and all he did was time travel and kill xavier. . .
He threatened

But HOM states that action is occurring

And numerous sources indicate same shit, and you actually see evidence of it.

And whenever you read at the intro it says

Wanda’s powers has effected ………..

kgkg
Great minds think alike. So what - Phoenix was powerless because there was no Jean around to bond with her? Sounds pretty limiting if you ask me. tsk tsk.
Well and time is just a concept of Eternity

So does that mean Eternity controls the primal Force wink

xmarksthespot
And Wanda can pull reality out of it's time so that puts her above Eternity and the primal Force. Ever wonder if the reason Phoenix isn't coming to help out is that Phoenix has been unmade by Wanda?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>