Armed and Dangerous Deadshot, Deathstroke vs Bullseye and Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr.Fate
this is a match of the Assasins in DC and Marvel which team takes it. They all get there reguler powers, experaince weapons.

my money's on Deathstroke and Deadshot. I mean Deadshot is tougher then anyone gives him credit for. He's been around longer then any of these. Batman #59 1950 thats 30 years before Deathstroke and more than Deadpool since he's a rip off of Deathstroke and I'm sure its more than Bullseye.

Secondly Deadshot has been on the Suicide Squad and lived while many died and he wanted to die!

But then again I could be wrong or you Marvel Fanboys could just want it more doesn't matter Deathstroke and Deadshot take this with ease.

EsteemedLeader
Deathstroke and Deadshot.yes

Dizzle
Originally posted by Dr.Fate
But then again I could be wrong or you Marvel Fanboys could just want it more doesn't matter Deathstroke and Deadshot take this with ease.

Then what in bloody hell is the point of this thread? GET OUT!

Dr.Fate
Sooorrrry I just put down what I think but I'm also interested in what other people think and hay I like Deadpool I just think that DP and BE are outclassed here and no one gives Deadshot any respect. Also I think its funny when people get all bent out shape over these discussions. Get out no sir you get out.

Just Kidding

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.