Sub-Zero vs Reptile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
hard to say..... embarrasment

AdventChild
no it's not watch!
Sub-Zero!
see! now you try it!

jinzin
agreed..

Sonic x 20
I'll go with Sub-Zero on this one. big grin big grin cool cool

Odie
Sub-Zero

nuff said

legacy92
Scorpion

legacy92
lmao jks Glacius
kk ill stop
suby

Drunk-of-Fury
Sub-Zero RULES Reptiles Ass big time!!!!!!!!!!!

chilled monkey
I don't know about that. Reptile is pretty tough. I think he could take Sub-Zero.

jinzin
how the hell could he? confused

I mean he might have a chance at beating the younger more inexperienced subzero... but anything after mk II (i'm talking about jr. here)...and reptile gets toasted... or iced I suppose..lol....

Darkstorm Zero
The Reptile from MK1 would utterly trounce Sub Zero, every other incarnation is IMO equal ground.

jinzin
well the reptile from mk 1 would prbably trounce the younger brother. I doubt he'd do any trouncing on the older one though... remember the elder subz contends with gods..

Darkstorm Zero
I was talking purely from a videogame sense... as a Videogame characker, MK1 reptile had all the moves of both Sub-Zero and Scorpion, Uber Pwnage.

Storyline wise though hes still just Reptile, so...

Darth_Veav
Acid Melts Ice

jinzin
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I was talking purely from a videogame sense... as a Videogame characker, MK1 reptile had all the moves of both Sub-Zero and Scorpion, Uber Pwnage.

Storyline wise though hes still just Reptile, so...

yeah I get that.....

lol.. I mean I understand.. facing off against reptile was always harder than facing subzero (and that's how secret characters of the like should be) but it kinda screws up the semantics of it when I think back to all the times I beat reptile using....

sub zero... lol... but yeah, I agree with you there..

jinzin
Originally posted by Darth_Veav
Acid Melts Ice

ummm are you trying to suggest that reptile can SPIT out more acid than subzero can generate ice? confused

not only that, but subzero can be much more innovative with his ice than reptile can with his acid... the major problem I see here for subs is reptiles fireball attack.. but it's nothing subz hasn't delt with before...

Sonic x 20
Sub-Zero's Dragon Medallion makes him Stronger and gives him NEW ABILITIES. big grin big grin cool cool

Deus Ex
I personally think Reptile takes this, though not through superior fighting ability.

Indeed, Reptile is a natural ambusher who uses camouflage and dirty tricks. He'd sneak up on Sub-Zero and melt his ass good.

Sonic x 20
Yeah, Reptile may can do that, but Sub-Zero can make Ice Clones of himself and Reptile may think one of them is actually him.

Darth_Veav
Sub-Zero Vs Reptile

Results:

Sub-Zero walks and hears something. OMFG ITS REPTILE! Reptile uses acid ball at SZ. SZ is suprised and sneaked on, leaving him defenseless. The acid touches his face, melting it.

SZ: YOU SON OF A REPTILE! AHHH! IT BURNS!!

A Reborn Wife Of SZ: Honey..Im back from the--

SZ accidently freezes her.

Reptile then kicks SZ's ass.

Deus Ex
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
Yeah, Reptile may can do that, but Sub-Zero can make Ice Clones of himself and Reptile may think one of them is actually him.

Yeah, if he had the IQ of a gnat. He doesn't. Have you ever been fooled by an ice sculpture?

Don't answer that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.