Superhero I.Q.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jplatinum
Put them in order of iq.

tony stark

bruce wayne
reed richards
peter parker
jean grey
professor x
thing
hulk
juggernaut
superman
flash

jplatinum
Start arrangin'

Superherovandal
in order
1. Reed Richards.
2. Tony Stark/Bruce Wayne
3. Proffessor Xavier
4. Superman
5. Peter Parker.
6. Jean Grey
7. Flash
8.Thing
9.Juggernaut
10. Hulk

Juntai
Mm...
Superman's intelligence is vastly over what people seem to think it is. Let's not forget his technology rivals the gods.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Juntai
Mm...
Superman's intelligence is vastly over what people seem to think it is. Let's not forget his technology rivals the gods.

knowledge and intelligence are not the same thing

Bardock42
Originally posted by Superherovandal
in order
1. Reed Richards.
3. Proffessor Xavier
4. Superman
5. Peter Parker.
6. Jean Grey
7. Flash
8.Thing
9.Juggernaut
10. Hulk

Hoy!...I actually agree with this one....

Mindship
in order
1. Reed Richards.
3. Proffessor Xavier
4. Superman
5. Peter Parker.
6. Jean Grey
7. Flash
8.Thing
9.Juggernaut
10. Hulk

Hmm. IMO, I think Peter Parker should be number 3 or tie with number 2, even. As someone pointed out in another thread, the guy invented synthetic webbing (and the shooters) as a teenager! Why wouldnt, for example, Batman come up with something as convenient or reusable as that, instead of the bulkier and fire-em-once-n-yer-done catapult guns? Just cuz he has to stick with a bat theme?

Juntai
Originally posted by Mindship
Hmm. IMO, I think Peter Parker should be number 3 or tie with number 2, even. As someone pointed out in another thread, the guy invented synthetic webbing (and the shooters) as a teenager! Why wouldnt, for example, Batman come up with something as convenient or reusable as that, instead of the bulkier and fire-em-once-n-yer-done catapult guns? Just cuz he has to stick with a bat theme?

I don't think any of them invented anything as advanced as Brother 1 and OMAC.

Juntai
Originally posted by Scoobless
knowledge and intelligence are not the same thing Why does your knowledge over various aspects figure your INTELLIGENCE QUOTIENT then?
They are the same thing.

It's wisdom you're thinking of that is not the same.
And it's the wisdom not the intelligence that Superman lacks.

Scoobless
a computer can store vast quantities of knowledge, that doesn't make it intelligent

Juntai
a computer can store vast quantities of knowledge, that doesn't make it intelligent A computer stores DATA, and runs processes.
Also, Intelligence and SENTIENCE or CONSCIOUSNESS are vastly different as well.

Superherovandal
yeah but does he fool Darkseid, prep for SUpes constantly, manage to figure that Brother Eye is after EMP, manage to take out of commission 200,000 OMACs by fooling the OMACS to come near the EMP? I would say he is above Peter Parker. Besides the only reason he is like that is because people like Bats just the way he is. Why change what lots of people already like?

Superherovandal
Dude Spiderman now uses Organic Webbing.

Whirlysplatt
Superman is able to comprehend Science way beyond genius level humans - He can also use this to a pply that science ergo his knowledge base and his problem solving are super.

Reed imo has a mutant brain as does Tony Stark - In ultimate Iron man Starks brain and nervous system are special, mainstream Marvel needs to explain how Tony, Doom and Reed are at Forges level - as it makes a mockery of his being a mutant.

Bruce Wayne also has abilities which really make him beyond a normal human - you might be able to train your body and mind to be as good as the Bat is at one thing - but at everything?

Banner if you mean Banner and not the hulk is the same as is peter parker.

They are all Super duper intelligences - but you only have one true Superman.

Smaxxer
It's wisdom you're thinking of that is not the same.
And it's the wisdom not the intelligence that Superman lacks.
Who says Superman doesn't have wisdom ? confused

Whirlysplatt
a computer can store vast quantities of knowledge, that doesn't make it intelligent

true enough and the flash operates on maths problems like an ultra computer he can perform ultra fast calcs - Supes can do this but has a huge knowledge base and therefore his IQ would be incredible. As IQ is mainly numerical (even when using letters as its patterns confused problem solving

Juntai
Originally posted by Smaxxer
Who says Superman doesn't have wisdom ? confused I'm not saying he doesn't, just not apperently on the level of many other characters as many times he gets confused, as compared to say Batman, who is very worldly smart. Superman, as an alien TRYING to be Human, can't always understand.

Mindship
Intelligence (broadly speaking) is usually defined by psychologists as the ability to solve problems and depends on three basic components:

1. Database: knowledge/information/data/stuff-that-is-known derived empirically, rationally and (if you're so inclinded) spiritually/meditatively.
2. Logic: being able to make rational/black-n-white connections between otherwise separate elements in the database.
3. Creativity/Imagination: being able to make connections that are--not illogical--but alogical/translogical; "colorful," as opposed to the "black-n-white" of logic.

Wisdom is intelligence plus life experience, sheer number of years (all else being equal) on the planet so as to be able to "see" patterns/connections beyond what intelligence alone can grasp (seeing the "forest for the trees," as well as the trees).

Consciousness (and this depends on your philosophical bent) is the Ground in which the Figures of Intelligence/Wisdom occur.

Juntai
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
true enough and the flash operates on maths problems like an ultra computer he can perform ultra fast calcs - Supes can do this but has a huge knowledge base and therefore his IQ would be incredible. As IQ is mainly numerical (even when using letters as its patterns confused problem solving Exactly.

Look at the stuff inside of the Fortress of Solitude... enough said.

Juntai
Intelligence (broadly speaking) is usually defined by psychologists as the ability to solve problems and depends on three basic components:

1. Database: knowledge/information/data/stuff-that-is-known derived empirically, rationally and (if you're so inclinded) spiritually/meditatively.
2. Logic: being able to make rational/black-n-white connections between otherwise separate elements in the database.
3. Creativity/Imagination: being able to make connections that are--not illogical--but alogical/translogical; "colorful," as opposed to the "black-n-white" of logic.

Wisdom is intelligence plus life experience, sheer number of years (all else being equal) on the planet so as to be able to "see" patterns/connections beyond what intelligence alone can grasp (seeing the "forest for the trees," as well as the trees).

Consciousness (and this depends on your philosophical bent) is the Ground in which the Figures of Intelligence/Wisdom occur. Thanks.

Whirlysplatt

Consciousness (and this depends on your philosophical bent) is the Ground in which the Figures of Intelligence/Wisdom occur.

All true - but, the question was about IQ mainly numerical and pattern based problem solving - a brain working at super speed wins out imo.

Juntai
Agreed.

And Superman would win that out..

But Flash could very well be taking the IQ test, and at the library finding the answers at the same time.
O.o

Whirlysplatt
Agreed.

And Superman would win that out..

But Flash could very well be taking the IQ test, and at the library finding the answers at the same time.
O.o

true enough

Wynndar
Marvel's never really explained why people like Reed and Doom can calculate and invent on such a superhuman scale. Galactus once conceded that Richards was a force of the Universe just like himself and that his existed was just as important. The most recent issue of F4 just took the idea of Reed's involvement in the universe to a whole different level.

Draco69
Originally posted by jplatinum
Put them in order of iq.

tony stark

bruce wayne
reed richards
peter parker
jean grey
professor x
thing
hulk
juggernaut
superman
flash

Reed Richards
Tony Stark/Superman
Bruce Wayne
Professor X
Jean Grey
Flash
Thing
Juggernaut
Hulk (depends on form though; If it's Professor Hulk than he's just below Batman)

meep-meep
reed richards
tony stark
bruce wayne
superman old version would be higher maybe 1
professor x
hulk mindless would be lower, Grey would be higher
thing, peter parker
jean grey
flash
big gap here
juggernaut

Smaxxer
Originally posted by meep-meep
reed richards
tony stark
bruce wayne
professor x
superman old version would be higher maybe 1
hulk mindless would be lower, Grey would be higher
thing
peter parker
flash
jean grey
big gap here
juggernaut
You are saying that Grey Hulk would be smarter than Professor X ? And Thing is smarter than Peter Parker ?

Wynndar
Originally posted by Draco69
Reed Richards
Tony Stark/Superman
Bruce Wayne
Professor X
Jean Grey
Flash
Thing
Juggernaut
Hulk (depends on form though; If it's Professor Hulk than he's just below Batman)

Superman over Batman?

Draco69
Superman, believe it or not, is smarter. Batman has more people-smarts. But it when comes to analyzing alien technology noone's heard of than Superman figures it out faster.

Kryptonians were literally genetically-engineered to be geniuses.

Juntai
Yah Superman can create Tech Earth can't even really comprehend.
But--- Batman DID create Omac/Brother 1.
Which is quite insane.

Wynndar
Superman, believe it or not, is smarter. Batman has more people-smarts. But it when comes to analyzing alien technology noone's heard of than Superman figures it out faster.

Kryptonians were literally genetically-engineered to be geniuses.

Yea I understand...so r u refering purely to processing speed? Superman wins in that department...but thats just one category while Batman's the premier inventor/brain on DC Earth...shouldnt that also increase Flash's place on your list.

Draco69
I doubt it. Superman creates some crazy ass stuff in his Fortress. Phantom Zone projectors. Life-like automations. Tectonic plate shifters. Crazy stuff.

Batman is extremely smart. But not on Superman's level. But Batman is smarter than Superman in other areas.

Unfortunately Batman's jobber aura makes everyone around him seem like an drooling idiot...

meep-meep
Grey hulk was basically the mind of Banner with a depowered Hulk Body but still with an insane healing factor. Yes I think Bruce Banner has a greater intelligence than Professor x

Whirlysplatt
I doubt it. Superman creates some crazy ass stuff in his Fortress. Phantom Zone projectors. Life-like automations. Tectonic plate shifters. Crazy stuff.

Batman is extremely smart. But not on Superman's level. But Batman is smarter than Superman in other areas.

Unfortunately Batman's jobber aura makes everyone around him seem like an drooling idiot...

Yes we've said all this smile

Draco is right though

meep-meep
I say thing and spiuderman are maybe equal. I thought I put them next each other. Thing after all was an astronaut. You have to be farily intelligent to be one of those. Although Parker created those fancy web-slingers he doesn't create gadgets like that a lot. If he did I would put him higher. Also they each show great intelligence in battles. I'm thinking maybe Parker is slightly higher but I can't say for sure.

long pig
I was always told I.Q isn't what you know, it's how much you CAN know.

Like, I.Q is a cup, Batman's cup is huge and it's full of water, Slade's cup is larger than Batman's due to his serum, but his cup is no where near as full. So, technically Slade's I.Q is way above batman's, but he doesn't have the knowledge BM has.

I.Q isn't what you know.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by long pig
I was always told I.Q isn't what you know, it's how much you CAN know.

Like, I.Q is a cup, Batman's cup is huge and it's full of water, Slade's cup is larger than Batman's due to his serum, but his cup is no where near as full. So, technically Slade's I.Q is way above batman's, but he doesn't have the knowledge BM has.

I.Q isn't what you know.

IQ is problem solving

Wynndar
Thing is smarter than most give him credit for. They just assume that because he uses slangs and is depicted as a meat head he's not smart. He was a college graduate and Reed Richard's roommate in college. He then became essentially the best military pilot around and an astronaut/scientist/space explorer. He's personally involved in the design and building of F4 air and space craft. Every member in the F4 are actually quite adepth in mechanics. During the period Richards was assumed dead but actually captured by Hyperstorm, Grimm and Johnny Storm were able to work on and perform maintenance on the Stealth Hawk, which was apparently the most advanced and powerful starship in the galaxy. The Thing has frequently demonstrated strategy in fighting individual and multiple opponents. He was also the leader of the F4 for a substantial period of time when Reed and Sue Richards were no longer on the team.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by jplatinum
Put them in order of iq.

tony stark

bruce wayne
reed richards
peter parker
jean grey
professor x
thing
hulk
juggernaut
superman
flash

1. Reed Richards

2. Tony Stark

3. Bruce Wayne

4. Professor X

5. Superman

6. Peter Parker

7. Jean Grey

8. Flash

9. Thing

10. Juggernaut

11. Hulk

Smaxxer
IQ is a very stupid concept, I know it sounds weird but it really is. It only measures a small amount of your general intelligence, and is in most cases mathematical and grammatical based.

It measures like 10 or 15 percent of your actual potential. And the more you do IQ tests, the higher your score will be, because you're beginning to understand how the system works. But that does NOT mean you are actually smarter, you just happen to understand the tricks of it.

So when you score let's say 85 points the first time, you'll score 120 points a few (different) IQ tests later, not because you have actually become smarter, but because the same type of questions are always repeated in those tests.

IQ tests are very very very relative.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Smaxxer
IQ is a very stupid concept, I know it sounds weird but it really is. It only measures a small amount of your general intelligence, and is in most cases mathematical and grammatical based.

It measures like 10 or 15 percent of your actual potential. And the more you do IQ tests, the higher your score will be, because you're beginning to understand how the system works. But that does NOT mean you are actually smarter, you just happen to understand the tricks of it.

So when you score let's say 85 points the first time, you'll score 120 points a few (different) IQ tests later, not because you have actually become smarter, but because the same type of questions are always repeated in those tests.

IQ tests are very very very relative.

all true its based on patterns and simple problem solving - speed is the key smile

Wynndar
If u score an 85 on an IQ test u lack the facilities to understand the system and eventually score a 120. There is evidence that a person's IQ score can increase slightly after repeated tests but nothing to this degree. A raw IQ test is most accurate when administered to young children so that less factors are involved.

Smaxxer
I was just giving an example, but I am not saying you are wrong that the IQ score will increase only slightly, I am only saying that I heard and read otherwise.

But that's the problem with those scientific researches : a lot of them contradict each other.

(Oops topic mumble mumble Richards Wins.)

Wynndar
85 IQ is pretty low. A person with an IQ of 115 would be smart enough to figure a way to score 120 with practice. A person with an 85 IQ is significantly below normal in mental facilities.

Smaxxer
I know that wink

Whirlysplatt
Interestingly the average IQ in the UK today is 98 sub normal smile compared to the 100 hundred standard set at before the war.

You can train yourself to go up quite a bit trust me on this, its how I got in Mensa smile

Mindship
To a certain extent, the most accurate thing you can say about an IQ score is, "This is how well you do on an IQ test." And the more times you take one (especially the same one), the more practice effect you will benefit from. However, there is some significant correlation between IQ and academic achievement.

A more important factor (or at the least, just as important) is MQ: Motivation Quotient. It is better to have a high-MQ/low-IQ than vice versa (though the best of course is to have both up there).

IQ tests in the past have also had levels of cultural bias, though the new ones are more nonverbal, having more to do with visual/pattern-based problem-solving. Also, IQ tests - by their very nature - measure "subject-object" intelligence (which males are typically better at) and not "subject-subject" intelligence (where females are usually better).

Nonetheless, give Peter Parker his due, gosh darnnit. If he didn't invent anything beyond synthetic web it's because he didn't have to (and also because Stan Lee didn't want him becoming the Marvel version of Batman).

Whirlysplatt
Multiple intelligences are the modern idea mindship.

Mindship
I'm not that impressed with the idea of multiple intelligences. I think the concept is good for education and other practical applications, but it is to fragmentary, IMO, as an accurate map as to how the mind "really" works.

Whirlysplatt
I'm not that impressed with the idea of multiple intelligences. I think the concept is good for education and other practical applications, but it is to fragmentary, IMO, as an accurate map as to how the mind "really" works.

Its far beeter than IQ which purely looks at problem solving or motivational intelligence which ignores the Savant. The mind is in its ability levels varied "fragmented" if you like, therefore multiple intelligences work well - The rounded Feynman, Da Vinci, Newton type character is rare even in greatly diluted form.

Mindship
I agree. It has much more to offer than IQ, which was initially developed for army purposes. But Gardner left out what might be called the ninth mode, "Executive Intelligence": that which coordinates the other modes. I suppose he might say EI would fall under intrapersonal intelligence, but it really isn't the same thing.

Whirlysplatt
I agree. It has much more to offer than IQ, which was initially developed for army purposes. But Gardner left out what might be called the ninth mode, "Executive Intelligence": that which coordinates the other modes. I suppose he might say EI would fall under intrapersonal intelligence, but it really isn't the same thing.

Executive intelligence also ignores the savant -

Emotional intelligence is usually a cop out imo its very easy to fake on tests.

But as a biochemist I have always hated psychology and cognitive sciences smile

imo they are all subjective at present and again a cop out.

Juntai
Superman would win in a general IQ test as well as processing.. it doesn't matter. He wins.... He knows every human language and culture, and history, as if he was schooled in that country.. When he was energy Superman he absorbed all the information on the internet when his head went INSIDE the computer... His tech is beyond earth measures, such as his battle armor and phantom zone projector.

lifeisaglich
The phantom zone projector is not so advance as it could be created using earth tech. The only problem is the crystal that the generator draws its power from it no where around earth.

in order
1. Reed Richards.
3. Proffessor Xavier
4. Superman
5. Peter Parker.
6. Jean Grey
7. Flash
8.Thing
9.Juggernaut
10. Hulk

This list which I borrowed from Superherovandal suits me just find cuz I have alway seen batman as being second to Reed Richards I don't know much about Iron's IQ but if he is here the must be a very damn good reason..

Not every hero is good at everything this is one thing that is true in the comics and couldn't be more true in the real world. What I say is the one true determining factor that makes one hero to be smarter than the next guy...?

I think we should allow those guys at star labs into to this becasue they play with a lot of alien tech...and where the heck is Dr. Doom

Mindship
Executive intelligence also ignores the savant -

Emotional intelligence is usually a cop out imo its very easy to fake on tests.

But as a biochemist I have always hated psychology and cognitive sciences smile

imo they are all subjective at present and again a cop out.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say EI "ignores the savant." But for the sake of argument (and I thank you for this stimulating one): Executive Intelligence ignores the savant (and this is probably why Gardner left it out) because it is probably the least developed type of intelligence. It requires a level of true self consciousness (as opposed to self-cognizance, which is what we usually mean when someone says they are feeling "self conscious"wink that, in our current state of evolution, we humans generally don't have/practice/train for, especially savants. It requires a holistic stance, and Western science is mostly analytic. Such self-awareness is usually fostered by meditative practice, which in the Western/empirical/reductionistic view of the world also generally doesnt give much credence to.

Juntai
Originally posted by lifeisaglich
The phantom zone projector is not so advance as it could be created using earth tech. The only problem is the crystal that the generator draws its power from it no where around earth.
It's no less impressive.
What has Xavier created or done near Superman's intelligence level?
Xavier draws his answers from other people's minds, I think he's only decently smart at best in his own mind compared to most others on the list.

Superherovandal
well I change that I forgot that Supes knows every language on Earth and most alien ones but overall I would say that Batman is above him.

1. Reed Richards.
3. Superman
4.Professor Xavier
5. Peter Parker.
6. Jean Grey
7. Flash
8.Thing
9.Juggernaut
10. Hulk

Superherovandal
and as I recall Eradicator made the of the technology in the FOS. He made it with the Fortress. but yeah I would put Supes above Xavier.

Whirlysplatt
I'm not sure what you mean when you say EI "ignores the savant." But for the sake of argument (and I thank you for this stimulating one): Executive Intelligence ignores the savant (and this is probably why Gardner left it out) because it is probably the least developed type of intelligence. It requires a level of true self consciousness (as opposed to self-cognizance, which is what we usually mean when someone says they are feeling "self conscious"wink that, in our current state of evolution, we humans generally don't have/practice/train for, especially savants. It requires a holistic stance, and Western science is mostly analytic. Such self-awareness is usually fostered by meditative practice, which in the Western/empirical/reductionistic view of the world also generally doesnt give much credence to.

this is the problem I have with all cognitive sciences - I come from an empirical world and it is all a little to subjective and airy fairy for me despite having some units from my masters in the nature of intelligence.

Mindship
this is the problem I have with all cognitive sciences - I come from an empirical world and it is all a little to subjective and airy fairy for me despite having some units from my masters in the nature of intelligence.

From your perspective, as a biochemist, I can understand that. Guess what I do for a living? wink

Draco69
Why do people place Prof. X above Superman? Has he done ANYTHING to prove he's smarter?

Wynndar
He's apparently pretty good in the genetics department and was involved in some the engineering of a lot of the institutes facilities and resources. But nothing like Superman.

Whirlysplatt
From your perspective, as a biochemist, I can understand that. Guess what I do for a living? wink

I'm an educator these days I lecture mostly - let me guess, as your in esoteric things like meditation and eastern philosophy it makes it difficult confused the fact you have read modern educational texts is a clue perhaps. I think your older than a student so... I'm going to go with teacher? smile

am I right?

Metalmanx
Uh...where's Beast on this list? He definitely deserves to be up there.

Draco69
Jean Grey certainly doesn't.

Where the hell is Lex Luthor? Or Brainiac 5 who makes Richards seem like a 1st grade remedial student?

Mindship
I'm an educator these days I lecture mostly - let me guess, as your in esoteric things like meditation and eastern philosophy it makes it difficult confused the fact you have read modern educational texts is a clue perhaps. I think your older than a student so... I'm going to go with teacher? smile

am I right?

Close enough. Psychologist: school/clinical, with a transpersonal bent.

Wynndar
*sigh* 1st grade remedial student? When has Richard's intelligence failed to deserve an anolgy like that?

And this isnt a list of all the smart people...I think they just wanted to know where these people fell particularly.

cheldon
1. superman:all the knowledge of earth and surrounding planet, read a library in less than two minutes.
2. reed richards: very smart
3.professor x: finds the answers
4. jean grey: finds answers
5.tony stark: intelligent in science and manufacturing
6. bruce wayne: best schools money can buy when he was a kid
7. peter parker: book nerd, gifted
8. flash: normal, thinks of strategies
9. thing: acts before he thinks, stupid
10. hulk/juggernaut: big, buff idiots

Superherovandal
how the heck are Jean Grey and Prof X above Batman?

cheldon
how the heck are Jean Grey and Prof X above Batman?

cuz they're above humans and get their way through life by cheating, reading minds for the answers.

Cosmo Kramer
Where is DareDevil or Alfred? One is a blind lawyer who was top of his class at Colomnia law and a super hero and the other is a butler who taught Bruce Wayne? blink wait...how is Batman smart then?

Superherovandal
dude he took care of Bruce and taught how to act like a playboy so he could fool everyone not teach Batman the fighting or forensics and stuff.

Cosmo Kramer
oh i see how it is

manjaro
dont sleep on superman. this guy builds androids that are almost on par wiht brainiac....so just becuase he's not in a white lab coat and spewing scientififc jargon that doesnt mean he's less intelliegent than anybody. also in case you all havent remeberred. the one facet of his being that was carried over from his pre-crsis days is his photographic memory. you know.....the skill where he reads entire libraries in minutes and retain all the info? as far as ppl one earth his skills in computers, architecture, engineering, quantum physics, cosmology and metaphysics are all but unparalled. i would only put J'onn above him cuz he has the same knowledge of everything plus can read ppl's minds and know what they know.

so its
reed
tony/bruce
superman
hulk(unless we're talking about savage hulk)
xavier
parker
everybody else is meaningless

Dizzle
Originally posted by manjaro
reed
tony/bruce
superman
hulk(unless we're talking about savage hulk)
xavier
parker
everybody else is meaningless

Agreed. Though Tony's probably a notch above Batman...

And Superman's IQ isn't necessarily high... He has a huge amount of knowledge, but he can take in much more knowledge at one time because of superspeed. But if you put it into a ratio, who's to say that he's really smarter than Batman or Tony Stark? It's like if I get 2 days to study material for a test, and you get an hour, does me scoring higher really mean anything?

And on a side note, as far as I know, Flash can't retain stuff that he reads at superspeed, while Impulse can. They're kind of setting him up to be the "new and improved" Flash, similar to how Wally turned out better than Barry. (just one man's guess, but Impulse is getting pretty huge)

Whirlysplatt
Close enough. Psychologist: school/clinical, with a transpersonal bent.

good stuff you deal with a lot of EBD etc?

K Von Doom
Superman's brain is enhanced by the yellow sun?

NoFate007
bruce wayne
reed richards
peter parker
tony stark
hulk
professor x
jean grey
thing
superman
flash
juggernaut

that's overall, if its just booksmarts, reed beats batman but batman's #3 behind Parker as well, maybe.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by NoFate007
bruce wayne
reed richards
peter parker
tony stark
hulk
professor x
jean grey
thing
superman
flash
juggernaut

that's overall, if its just booksmarts, reed beats batman but batman's #3 behind Parker as well, maybe.

Most flawed list ever.

If we choose to ignore the Phoenix's omniscience...

Richards/Starks/Banner
Wayne/Xavier
Superman/Parker/Grey
Flash/Juggernaut/Thing

Decay
i think xavier and banner would be second to reed. xavier is a "born genius" whatever that means. hes the worlds leading authority on genetics.

after that id say stark, then bruce maybe. stark invented alot more, and alot more complex stuff that batman has. then maybe parker. im not sure where superman would fit, i know hes supposed to be genius level, but ive never seen anything that hinted at it in regualr comics. it wasnt until one of the very last paged that he even tried damaging doomsdays bone spikes.

thinking about it in terms of reed being the most intellegent person on earth, thats a give. xavier leads his field, stark leads his. batman leads none as far as i know and had his money given to him so we dont know if hed be able to earn it like stark. batmans good at thinking on his feet and all that but i just dont think he is a major contender here. im tempted to put parker over him but i havent read enough of batman so ill leave it there.

legacy92
is this When Hulk is In Big Dumb hulk or when he is Da Scientist Banner? confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.