Sonic Vs. Shadow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

luffyjin
luffyjin is back big grin and im returning with a classic showdown between the two hogs on the block

Sonic x 20
I can't really decide. They both are Equal in mostly every way.

luffyjin
i think sonic because of the fact that sonic is true blue and shadow is pretending to be a hedgehog hes actually been created tu lk like one

Blue Dragon
This is a tough one...ermm....it could go either way, this is all I can say... erm

Shadow x 20
Now this is a good fight right here. The fastest hedgehog alive vs. the ultimate life form. Finally a good Sonic fight (Unlike Knuckles vs. Shadow. Shadow won that but it took forever)

Now then considering that neither of them are allowed into their Super forms it will be a lot better. Shadow has all of Sonic's moves and then some (Chaos Blast). Chaos Blast can be used to destroy Sonic in one single blast but Sonic is so fast he may be able to dodge it like Shadow can the anti-matter cannon while fighting Diablon. Shadow is the only living thing to match Sonic's speed so Sonic's speed doesn't give him an edge against Shadow. Both can use Chaos Control very well. It all comes down to a game of chance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.