Storm vs. Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
The two heros' that are designed to defeat 100 class people.
One would be designed by nature(Storm); the other by science(Ironman).
Despite what some people have said on here about Colossus; he does need to breath. It's Juggernaut who don't.
I think Ironman would defeat Storm; but I fig. Storm would wrap it up for Colossus.

RAGE17
colossus does not need to breath in his armored form go read some comics before i whoop your sorry ionic ass

JediMasterLuke5
Metal attracts Electricity, storm wins.

The Ion
Originally posted by RAGE17
colossus does not need to breath in his armored form go read some comics before i whoop your sorry ionic ass laughing

stormfront13
storm wins. her lightning attacks hurt him.

RAGE17
Originally posted by stormfront13
storm wins. her lightning attacks hurt him.
well by god you look like you could use some good ol' country ass whoopin as well.....just how big of a fella are ya?

stormfront13
well by god you look like you could use some good ol' country ass whoopin as well.....just how big of a boy are ya?

oh please.......your just making yourself look stupid. her ligthning hurts him. when they fought doom, and storm got pissed, she was leting lightning fly wverywhere. her lightning was naturally attracted to his metal form, and he was unable to get close to storm due to the fact that he was in too much pain from the lightning.

RAGE17
oh please.......your just making yourself look stupid. her ligthning hurts him. when they fought doom, and storm got pissed, she was leting lightning fly wverywhere. her lightning was naturally attracted to his metal form, and he was unable to get close to storm due to the fact that he was in too much pain from the lightning.

fine lets get serious
1. he does not have internal organs....it does not hurt him.it flows through him.....along his outer layer. he conducts it.through him like it was nothing it was shown many times....

2. you are a 15 year old male that worships a comic book character FEMALE and uses it as his sig. you are as bad as GS.....you are basically an undeveloped version of him.....you are not ready to go up against people like me.so why don't you make up storm's new daily power like channel the internal energies from all of asgard to augment her weather manipulation powers .and destroy galactus. now run along and do your algebra 1 HW......and dont call random people "stupid".thats my job....

Whirlysplatt
well by god you look like you could use some good ol' country ass whoopin as well.....just how big of a fella are ya?

that line is fast becoming a classic laughing

Whirlysplatt
fine lets get serious
1. he does not have internal organs....it does not hurt him.it flows through him.....along his outer layer. he conducts it.through him like it was nothing it was shown many times....

2. you are a 15 year old male that worships a comic book character FEMALE and uses it as his sig. you are as bad as GS.....you are basically an undeveloped version of him.....you are not ready to go up against people like me.so why don't you make up storm's new daily power like channel the internal energies from all of asgard to augment her weather manipulation powers .and destroy galactus. now run along and do your algebra 1 HW......and dont call random people "stupid".thats my job....

Post of the week - no post of the year laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing funny as ****

Keep the faith smile

Stay C17 or Rage 17 or Ming Tea or DD or whoever you might have been and are this week mate rock

RAGE17
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Post of the week - no post of the year laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing funny as ****

Keep the faith smile

Stay C17 or Rage 17 or Ming Tea or DD or whoever you might have been and are this week mate rock

i am everything and i am nothing....i roam this forum with many identities i was ming tea and Asian hulk and c17 now i am jinzin and R21.....

Smaxxer
i am everything and i am nothing....i roam this forum with many identities i was ming tea and Asian hulk and c17 now i am jinzin and R21.....
And each time you suck.

RAGE17
Originally posted by Smaxxer
And each time you suck.

well by god not as much as your mom.but yeah i suck...in a different way.....

Whirlysplatt
well by god not as much as your mom.but yeah i suck...in a different way.....

the old "ya mum" line laughing

RAGE17
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
the old "ya mum" line laughing

well by god i am ready to be on him like rust on a pump handle, by god he will get a good southern ass whoopin...i'll whoop his ass so fast it'll make his head spin.....

Whirlysplatt
well by god i am ready to be on him like rust on a pump handle, by god he will get a good southern ass whoopin...i'll whoop his ass so fast it'll make his head spin.....

laughing out loud

Wynndar
Rage, where did this country and southern theme come from...aren't u Israeli?

This fight is contingent on the writer, how tough they decide to make Colossus and how weak they decide to make Storm. Colossus is not invulnerable and he has demonstrated he cant handle Storm's lightning. Further more, Colossus is heat resistant to low level heat...Lightning produces way too much heat for Colo to survive a sustained offense of lightning from Storm. Colossus melts at 9,000 degrees...that is nothing for lightning.

Storm would be in trouble herself resisting a thunderclap from Colossus...assuming he can perform one. He could also throw a bus at her.

RAGE17
Originally posted by Wynndar
Rage, where did this country and southern theme come from...aren't u Israeli?

This fight is contingent on the writer, how tough they decide to make Colossus and how weak they decide to make Storm. Colossus is not invulnerable and he has demonstrated he cant handle Storm's lightning. Further more, Colossus is heat resistant to low level heat...Lightning produces way too much heat for Colo to survive a sustained offense of lightning from Storm. Colossus melts at 9,000 degrees...that is nothing for lightning.

Storm would be in trouble herself resisting a thunderclap from Colossus...assuming he can perform one. He could also throw a bus at her.

this thread has been made he wins.and yeah i am israeli....i just keep hearing this prank calls by Roy D. mercer.....so i joke with that

Wynndar
Oh Ok...I was really confused at first.

BackFire
Knock off the insults, guys.

RAGE17
Originally posted by BackFire
Knock off the insults, guys.

well by god you are lucky you are one year older then me.....

Wynndar
Hey where were the moderators during that "Characters u could take" thread that got all crazy?

Draco69
Storm in my opinion. Provided she can keep a respectable distance when Pete decides to superjump or thunderclaps. She can just fluctate the temperature between extremes in order to his skin brittle and crack.

Wynndar
She should just go ahead and melt him....or like u said...get him super hot then dump water on him...shatter him like Blob, Pyro, and Avalanche did back in the day.

Whirlysplatt
Hey where were the moderators during that "Characters u could take" thread that got all crazy?

probably banning me - I'm evil you know confused laughing

Seriously I probably deserved it months ago smile

leonidas
you were banned?? blink

xmarksthespot
She should just go ahead and melt him....or like u said...get him super hot then dump water on him...shatter him like Blob, Pyro, and Avalanche did back in the day. She can't melt him in the way you describe. I don't think he provides much resistance to the electricity - it would just pass through into the Earth. She can't superheat him to the same degree Pyro did, and her ability to instantaneously cool him to the same degree that happened in that incident are questionable. But Storm probably wins more often than not due to her flight and versatility.

Metalmanx
Sigh.

Colossus is completely immune to electricity. Why Storm hurt him in the past is beyond me. The only thing that could hurt him would be to melt. But lightning doesn't linger ANYWHERE NEAR long enough to cause ANY SORT of melting damage to Colossus. So she can just keep blasting away at him.

While Colosuss, however, can attack with a thunder clap. That would completely disable Storm. Juggernaut did it one time to all of Generation X and knocked them all out instantly.

Colossus is up there in strength as well, and if it didn't knock her out (which it probably would) it would disorient her like hell.

By the way, Colossus melts at 12,000 degrees F. I know there's been debate about that, but I've seen it on not only my Ultimate Guide to X-men, but on many other sources as well.

His freezing point is also far below what Storm can produce. Storm cannot exceed the limit nature's natural power, and nature can't even produce the extreme cold that would freeze Colossus. So that idea is gone as well.

Colosuss would most likely never get his hands on her, what with the flight and all. But a thunder clap would definitely incapacitate Storm, which would make it much easier to get a hand on her then. And when that happens, it's over for Storm.

RAGE17
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Sigh.

Colossus is completely immune to electricity. Why Storm hurt him in the past is beyond me. The only thing that could hurt him would be to melt. But lightning doesn't linger ANYWHERE NEAR long enough to cause ANY SORT of melting damage to Colossus. So she can just keep blasting away at him.

While Colosuss, however, can attack with a thunder clap. That would completely disable Storm. Juggernaut did it one time to all of Generation X and knocked them all out instantly.

Colossus is up there in strength as well, and if it didn't knock her out (which it probably would) it would disorient her like hell.

By the way, Colossus melts at 12,000 degrees F. I know there's been debate about that, but I've seen it on not only my Ultimate Guide to X-men, but on many other sources as well.

His freezing point is also far below what Storm can produce. Storm cannot exceed the limit nature's natural power, and nature can't even produce the extreme cold that would freeze Colossus. So that idea is gone as well.

Colosuss would most likely never get his hands on her, what with the flight and all. But a thunder clap would definitely incapacitate Storm, which would make it much easier to get a hand on her then. And when that happens, it's over for Storm.

yes smile

Wynndar
Ah so Storm's sustained lightning cant be used to melt?

xmarksthespot
Ah so Storm's sustained lightning cant be used to melt? You tell me.

RAGE17
Ah so Storm's sustained lightning cant be used to melt?

nope.....you worship a jewish walking rock smile ....sorry it just sounds funny....

JediMasterLuke5
Im telling you metal attracts lighting, one strike from storm and he's out cold.

Wynndar
Only Jew I worship is Jesus...whats Thing got to do with this fight anyway?

RAGE17
Only Jew I worship is Jesus...whats Thing got to do with this fight anyway?

i dunno just realized the thing was jewish......

snoopdogg
Only Jew I worship is Jesus...whats Thing got to do with this fight anyway? You probably defend Thing with as much intensity as I do Superman.

Wynndar
i dunno just realized the thing was jewish......

I thought I brought it up in another thread when we were talking about ur being Israeli. But yea...Marvel KNights 4 this last month involved his Jewish heritage.

Originally posted by snoopdogg
You probably defend Thing with as much intensity as I do Superman.

We all defend somebody...

Metalmanx
Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
Im telling you metal attracts lighting, one strike from storm and he's out cold.

...Electricity DOES NOT affect him.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
You tell me.

Great scan, Xmarks.

Wynndar
He's electron proof!!!!

snoopdogg
Couldnt Colossus just toss a few Caddilacs at her? I dont think her flight skill are all that great cause she uses the wind.

JediMasterLuke5
...Electricity DOES NOT affect him.
Thats BS, prove it. Electricity would kill him, he's a walking conductor.

Creshosk
Couldn't Storm hoist Colossus off the ground with her wind?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Creshosk
Couldn't Storm hoist Colossus off the ground with her wind? She could.

Then what would she do? Drop him on the ground?

Metalmanx
Thats BS, prove it. Electricity would kill him, he's a walking conductor.

Exactly. He's a walking conductor. You said it yourself. He's solid organic steel. He has no flesh in which to damage. He just carries the electrical current throughout his body. It doesn't damage him in the slightest.

Cosmo Kramer
I know its a draw. She sacrafises herself and blows him up with all of her fury. And the funny part is she wasnt trying to.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
I know its a draw. She sacrafises herself and blows him up with all of her fury. And the funny part is she wasnt trying to.

What are you talking about? She couldn't hurt him.

Cosmo Kramer
Well I dont really care its a dubm fight anyway. How will that big tin man knockoff even catch her? And if she gets tired she can blow a truck on him or sumthing.

Metalmanx
Well I dont really care its a dubm fight anyway. How will that big tin man knockoff even catch her? And if she gets tired she can blow a truck on him or sumthing.

And the truck will do what exactly?

And he can always thunder clap.

Cosmo Kramer
Well she can always lift him up and deafen him with actual thunder.

Wonderman
I was thinking she could create a vacuum.

Colossus is in unusually fine physical health, permitting the transition back and forth from his normal organic flesh state to his armored form to occur with minimal stress on his system. His normal lungs are capable of holding his breath for 3.6 minutes. In the past he has exhibited a minimal or nonexistent need to breathe while in his armored state. However, it is believed that he could not survive for long in a vacuum. His endurance and speed are somewhat greater in his armored form.
raver

Cosmo Kramer
I thought he was dead. Besides last i saw him Wolverine was hanging out with him in some weird dimension that he was rescued from by Jean Grey or sumthing but they left the big russian tin can.

JediMasterLuke5
Exactly. He's a walking conductor. You said it yourself. He's solid organic steel. He has no flesh in which to damage. He just carries the electrical current throughout his body. It doesn't damage him in the slightest.
Thats not Lighting. Stop acting like nothing can hurt colossus becuz it can, super man would melt him with his heat vision. Lighting would kill him the electical current would kill him.

stormfront13
fine lets get serious

he couldn't get close to storm due to the pain he was feeling. it isn't the electricity that was hurting him as much as the that was.

your the adult here, try acting like one. your only making yourself look pathetic.

we've been over this, it's not the electricity that hurts him, it's the heat. your not the writers, so you can;t justify what and doesn't hurt colossus. if the heat from lightning has hurt him very badly in the past, then why not here? because he's your favorite character?

a simple pressure dome or force-field would protect her(she used a force-field while fighting candra, I'm getting the issue now).

you do realize that storm can break the rules of nature? while fighting legion, she broke the ;aws of nature. i believe she said something like "the rules of nature don't bend this far, so I'll have to break them". I'm not saying she could reach his freezing point(don't know it) just saying she can break natuires rules.

Metalmanx
Thats not Lighting. Stop acting like nothing can hurt colossus becuz it can, super man would melt him with his heat vision. Lighting would kill him the electical current would kill him.

I never said that nothing can hurt Colossus.

Superman's heat vision would indeed melt Colossus. I never denied that. That's because Superman's heat vision is a constant beam of an uncharted temperature. It would easily melt Colossus.

Too bad that Storm doesn't have such a power. Her lightning/electricity would do nothing to harm Colossus in any way.

Do I really need to show you the picture again?

Creshosk
So what happened after that picture? What exactly is that from anyway?

Cosmo Kramer
I bet DareDevil could take Colossus.

RAGE17
he couldn't get close to storm due to the pain he was feeling. it isn't the electricity that was hurting him as much as the that was.

your the adult here, try acting like one. your only making yourself look pathetic.

we've been over this, it's not the electricity that hurts him, it's the heat. your not the writers, so you can;t justify what and doesn't hurt colossus. if the heat from lightning has hurt him very badly in the past, then why not here? because he's your favorite character?

a simple pressure dome or force-field would protect her(she used a force-field while fighting candra, I'm getting the issue now).

you do realize that storm can break the rules of nature? while fighting legion, she broke the ;aws of nature. i believe she said something like "the rules of nature don't bend this far, so I'll have to break them". I'm not saying she could reach his freezing point(don't know it) just saying she can break natuires rules.

beware child you never know who is behind the computer on the other side....as far as you know i might be a ****ed up person that will trace your I.P adress and come for you....

Cosmo Kramer
yeah i agree with rage17 he stole colossus17's identity. LOL

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Creshosk
So what happened after that picture? What exactly is that from anyway?

I'm honestly not sure. I don't know what it's from myself.

But it clearly shows Colossus taking a buttload of electricity and being just fine about it.

Creshosk
yeah i agree with rage17 he stole colossus17's identity. LOL R17 IS C17

RAGE17
yeah i agree with rage17 he stole colossus17's identity. LOL

i am colossus17......

Ex11B
colossus does not need to breath in his armored form go read some comics before i whoop your sorry ionic ass

laughing laughing out loud big grin .rage 17 is the man...

stormfront13
beware child you never know who is behind the computer on the other side....as far as you know i might be a ****ed up person that will trace your I.P adress and come for you....

yeah, your REALLY pathetic.

GalacticStorm
Been done before. General opinion was that Storm won.

I'll see if i can find the thread

GalacticStorm
Here ya go:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=354567&highlight=storm+colossus

Storm fries the mutha eek!

Metalmanx
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Here ya go:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=354567&highlight=storm+colossus

Storm fries the mutha eek!

And yet...

That looks like a buttload of uber powerful electricity coursing through him to me.

It also looks like he's not affected in the slighest.

stormfront13
considering we don't see his face, who are we to make that assumption? in the past, she has hurt him with lightning, to the point where he was unable to get near her.

Metalmanx
considering we don't see his face, who are we to make that assumption? in the past, she has hurt him with lightning, to the point where he was unable to get near her.

Well, just like you said. In the past. He most likely has grown an immunity to it since then. And you really can't just deny that that could happen. Everyone gets upgrades over the years do either from writing or some sort of plot device.

And I know you can't see his face, but I imagine it would show him struggling, or at least trembling slightly if he were in pain, don't you think?

stormfront13
Well, just like you said. In the past. He most likely has grown an immunity to it since then. And you really can't just deny that that could happen. Everyone gets upgrades over the years do either from writing or some sort of plot device.

And I know you can't see his face, but I imagine it would show him struggling, or at least trembling slightly if he were in pain, don't you think?

an upgrade immunity to heat? are you f*in kidding me? wow, some pathetic arguments. your better than this. now does storm have an immunity to pshyical attacks, something that has affected her in the past? you can't deny she doesn't, i mean people get upgrades all the time. now either way, storm wins. well considering the seen is focused on storm and cyke, why would they waste space to show colossus struggling?

RAGE17
yeah, your REALLY pathetic.

go touch yourself.......and think about your storm action figure....is this all you can say that i am pathetic...you make me sad.....when i was 15.i was ****in girls..not worshiping weather witches.....

The True Fear
dont know?

stormfront13
go touch yourself.......and think about your storm action figure....is this all you can say that i am pathetic...you make me sad.....when i was 15.i was ****in girls..not worshiping weather witches.....

what type os issues do you have? honestly, if all you have time to do is be petty and make an attempt at insulting people, then that's sad. now why dn't we get back on topic.

Metalmanx
an upgrade immunity to heat? are you f*in kidding me? wow, some pathetic arguments. your better than this. now does storm have an immunity to pshyical attacks, something that has affected her in the past? you can't deny she doesn't, i mean people get upgrades all the time. now either way, storm wins. well considering the seen is focused on storm and cyke, why would they waste space to show colossus struggling?

Seriously. It happens all the time. Superman suddenly being immune to kryptonite (or at least drastically resistant to it). Green Lanterns no longer limited by the color yellow. Or even building up your own psychic defenses to completely resist psychic attacks.

Okay. Static electricity shocks you, does it not? But because it occurs so quickly, it produces no heat. And, believe it or not, but lightning is literally just a larger form of static electricity. I'm not just making this up for my benefit, but I'm sure you know this. Many science books have related it exactly the same way.

The lightning strikes so quickly that it doesn't produce any heat damage on Colossus.

Wait, another example. If you take an iron slab and SUPER HEAT it to...whatever temperature. Something really high. Nevermind. Iron's melting point is 2800 degrees F. So if you heat up an iron slab to 2750 degrees F, it's INCREDIBLY hot, yes?

Alright, now, take a block of ice. You know, ice. That same stuff that a 2750 degree F iron block would EASILY melt. Say...the same size as the slab of iron. For argument's sake, let's say they're both 1' x 1' x 1'.

Note: For the sake of argument, pretend the ice doesn't react until the iron actually touches it (as opposed to it starting to melt when the iron nears it).

If I were able to press (not slam) the slab of superheated iron against the block of ice for ONLY A SPLIT SECOND, there would be no heat damage to the ice.

Hell, it's why we can move our fingers through fire very quickly and not be damaged. It's just the speed of the lightning that takes away its melting properties from Colossus.

So, again, Storm's lightning should have no affect on him.

RAGE17
what type os issues do you have? honestly, if all you have time to do is be petty and make an attempt at insulting people, then that's sad. now why dn't we get back on topic.

is tellin the truth an insult?.......i truly think that you are pathetic your need of acceptance makes me sick just like when you created the goodbye thread because you cant take things like a man. but whats done is done i do not feel like fighting with you all day.

The True Fear
no bashing

xmarksthespot
Face. Not a particularly pained expression. And oh look Cyclops takes the huge as lightning bolt and yes it hurts but he holds it in him metabolises it and shoots a huge optic blast. Storm's regular lightning isn't going to cut it in their fights either.

powerfulone1987
Storm wins. Muhahhahahaha.

The Guyver

GalacticStorm
Storm would have to go all out with her lightning to get past colossus' high resistance however it can and has been done. Theres a difference between withstanding an energy feed off and alightning barrage from an elemental out to kill you.

In the situation when Storm was out to hurt her friends (back in Uncanny shortly after the Dark Phoenix Saga) she was attacking her friends and in the lightning barrage stray bolts were attracted to colossus' metal form causing him pain but he he was able to withstand it. However when he got too close to Storm and she turned her attentions solely to him he got blasted across Castle Doom.

Also Colossus can and has been hurt by wind propelled projectiles. He was hospitalised by projectiles thrown by riptide whose power and range in terms of the wind pales in comparison to Storms. Getting slammed around in hurricane force winds will soon take the fight out of him and could eventually knock him out.

Going all out Storm could take him.

xmarksthespot
Storm really isn't at the level of intensity she was at during the Doom castle blah blah blah I'm an insane goddess thing. That was claustrophobia induced and built up over a period of time. For all intents and purposes her lightning is null in this fight.

Riptide's projectile was propelled by angular momentum not wind. There's really no way to tell how fast riptide spins, and how fast that projectile would have been going and Colossus is arguably more durable nowadays.

If she's going to generate a hurricane she has to do it before Colossus hurls something at her and knocks her clean out of the sky - because for some reason we're assuming she's even in the sky even though she should start on the ground just like Colossus.

GalacticStorm
Storm really isn't at the level of intensity she was at during the Doom castle blah blah blah I'm an insane goddess thing. That was claustrophobia induced and built up over a period of time. For all intents and purposes her lightning is null in this fight.

Riptide's projectile was propelled by angular momentum not wind. There's really no way to tell how fast riptide spins, and how fast that projectile would have been going and Colossus is arguably more durable nowadays.

If she's going to generate a hurricane she has to do it before Colossus hurls something at her and knocks her clean out of the sky - because for some reason we're assuming she's even in the sky even though she should start on the ground just like Colossus.

Nope that level can and will be employed in a fight for her life. The storm was built up over a period of time the lightning she used on colossus was generated by her body not summoned.

In uncanny xmen when Rachel was trying to control Storm we saw her lash out with an intensity rivalling those levels:

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/8716/uxm457096vw.jpg

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/5288/uxm457102ia.jpg

http://img433.imageshack.us/img433/1171/uxm457117yz.jpg

Ever since her time in "The arena" she has been more emotionally volatile. The above scene supports that point.

In a fight for her life she will lash out with everything shes got.

Also riptide rotated at superhuman speeds allowing him to travel on whirlwind like winds and to project secretions via this motion. My previous point stands. The fact that Wolverine and some of the others were able to dodge/swat aside the projectiles which skewered colossus tells you the speed he propelled them at is no faster than the winds storm can generate.

You have no evidence to support Colossus becoming more durable. Stronger yes but thats just the result of reaching adulthood, not a secondary mutation. Unsupported speculation has no place in debate.

Colossus does not possess superhuman reactions or speed. Starting a reasonable distance from each other she will be off the ground in an instance and out of his reach in seconds. Colossus will not hit her before shes up and away lets be realistic here. A hurricane takes seconds to build up and reach the appropriate velocity. Then its just a case of slamming him around or restricting his movements (forcing him to crawl at a snails pace), the winds would as a side effect impair his visibility as well. In this situation he's a sitting duck and Storm could go all out with her lightning.

xmarksthespot
Nope that level can and will be employed in a fight for her life. The storm was built up over a period of time the lightning she used on colossus was generated by her body not summoned.
In uncanny xmen when Rachel was trying to control Storm we saw her lash out with an intensity rivalling those levels:
Ever since her time in "The arena" she has been more emotionally volatile. The above scene supports that point.
In a fight for her life she will lash out with everything shes got.Puhlease... Storm can't go nutso "I am Dark Storm." whenever she wants - she can't attain those intensity levels. She can lash out all she wants doesn't mean it will actually do any good. Colossus took a planet's worth of lightning (as did Cyke) and it did nothing - as much as she could call and as much as she could take. Storm gets mad and oh you better watch out? Storm's lightning can look impressive and yet do little damage - huge lightning bolt hits Emma she was conscious and still going. On Colossus it wouldn't damage - even if pain is caused - low resistance, earthed conductor.Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Also riptide rotated at superhuman speeds allowing him to travel on whirlwind like winds and to project secretions via this motion. My previous point stands. The fact that Wolverine and some of the others were able to dodge/swat aside the projectiles which skewered colossus tells you the speed he propelled them at is no faster than the winds storm can generate.Secretions? Huh? Riptide rotated at superhuman speeds generating angular momentum and used it to propel shurikens.Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Unsupported speculation has no place in debate.I just thought I'd highlight this because I found it incredibly funny.Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Colossus does not possess superhuman reactions or speed.Neither does Storm. Oh, wait a minute it's stated when armoured his speed is increased.Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Starting a reasonable distance from each other she will be off the ground in an instance and out of his reach in seconds. Colossus will not hit her before shes up and away lets be realistic here.Starting from "a reasonable distance" she'll be hit with whatever's nearby, before she's 10ft off the ground. How fast can someone with cl100 strength accelerate something?Originally posted by GalacticStorm
A hurricane takes seconds to build up and reach the appropriate velocity. Then its just a case of slamming him around or restricting his movements (forcing him to crawl at a snails pace), the winds would as a side effect impair his visibility as well.So she's going to annoy him to death?
In this situation he's a sitting duck and Storm could go all out with her lightning. Which would do what exactly?

Metalmanx
Puhlease... Storm can't go nutso "I am Dark Storm." whenever she wants - she can't attain those intensity levels. She can lash out all she wants doesn't mean it will actually do any good. Colossus took a planet's worth of lightning (as did Cyke) and it did nothing - as much as she could call and as much as she could take. Storm gets mad and oh you better watch out? Storm's lightning can look impressive and yet do little damage - huge lightning bolt hits Emma she was conscious and still going. On Colossus it wouldn't damage - even if pain is caused - low resistance, earthed conductor.Secretions? Huh? Riptide rotated at superhuman speeds generating angular momentum and used it to propel shurikens.I just thought I'd highlight this because I found it incredibly funny.Neither does Storm. Oh, wait a minute it's stated when armoured his speed is increased.Starting from "a reasonable distance" she'll be hit with whatever's nearby, before she's 10ft off the ground. How fast can someone with cl100 strength accelerate something?So she's going to annoy him to death?
Which would do what exactly?

...Heh...I'm trying really hard not to crack up right now.

I can't wait to hear what GS has to say about that. A piece of debris smacks Storm in the head and she's down.

And yet if Colossus threw a baseball-sized rock at her, she'd just shrug it off.

And when armored Colosuss has increased speed and endurance. Hm...Storm still has human speed and endurance...

And why is no one supporting the thunder clap. That would definitely put her down.

blackwarrior
Colossus can resist temperatures up to approximately 5000 degrees celsius before his "armoured skin" or body if you prefer starts to melt. A single bolt of lightning is the equivalent of 30,000 degrees celsius. This is a scientific fact which you can easily verify for yourself. Storm has flight and the advantage of long range super-speed attack(lightning travels very fast). Just a single bolt of lightening and Colossus is toast. Of course it is possible for Colossus to strike first and win before Storm can launch her attack. But on balance its pretty likely that Storm would win almost instantly given that in this thread they start off 90 feet or metres apart. However take heart if Colossus is your favorite as there is no valid criteria for assigning probability of occurance or likelihood of outcome to the imaginary universe of comicbooks. So if you want to say Colossus takes it by reacting first and taking Storm out by hitting her by throwing an object, so be it. Not much point in having imagination if you're not free to imagine whatever you want. Hell its probably the only place you can be truely free.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.