Land of the Dead: Road to Fiddler's Green

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
This game is pretty low-budget. The graphics are surprisingly not that bad however. But the game only costs 20 bucks, so you can tell it's not that great. The demo is, if nothing else, fun to play.

Download here: http://files.filefront.com/Land+of+the+Dead+Road+to+Fiddlers+Green+Demo/;4252399;;/fileinfo.html

SnakeEyes
Somebody should at least download it and give it a shot (no pun intended)

stunna1773
ill try it look ok

SnakeEyes
Maybe if you made a coherent statement I could agree with you...

Deus Ex
what's it about, man?

SnakeEyes
Well, the demo pretty much gives you NO idea of what the game is about, except for the fact that you're a redneck in a theater and you kill zombies. I'm assuming the plot pretty much sucks though.

Deus Ex
Sounds fun

stunna1773
wow doesnt llet me download it

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Sounds fun

It is pretty fun. You should download it and see for yourself...

Deus Ex
Plan to when I get off of work here in... a billion hours.

SnakeEyes
Your cynical views never get old... laughing out loud

Deus Ex
Pimp.

Not the best game I have ever seen, but certainly worth my thirty bucks. It was creepy, nice looking, and had zombies.

SnakeEyes
Wait. Did you buy it? If so, how was the rest of the game?

Deus Ex
Nah, haven't bought it yet. Plan to, but I haven't gotten around to driving up to the mall.

loktar
Hey guys I have an official forum running for this game.... not trying to spam just trying to get all the players together

w w w . l o k t a r . c o m / p h p b b

ahmad08
hey i downloaded the full game and its pretty good, its about a farmer and he tells his story on how he got to a place called "City of the living" and you play as a farmer and you do these missions. The graphics and the ragdoll effects are amazing and the game itself is very scary, every corner is terrifying to go around, one minute u shoot down a zombie and when you turn around a zombie is right there. The plot is pretty good and the AI is good, you actually have to shoot them in the head and it flies off (deping on how powerful your weapon is) and you can play it online. the best thing is you dont even need a cdkey to play! BUT im having a lil problem, on the part where you put the drawbridge down and you man the minigun on the back of a car, when i shoot it crashes to my desktop and a window opens with alot of stuff. i installed the patch but that didnt work, any help?

JKozzy
Haha... did anyone read the review?

It got a 1.9/10. sick

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/landofthedeadroadtofiddlersgreen/index.html?q=land%20of%20the%20dead

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by JKozzy
Haha... did anyone read the review?

It got a 1.9/10. sick

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/landofthedeadroadtofiddlersgreen/index.html?q=land%20of%20the%20dead

pure gold.. laughing out loud

SnakeEyes
The game isn't THAT bad. They gave the graphics a 3 for crying out loud, when they're 6 or 7, quality-wise. They obviously disliked the game and gave it a bad review, not based on how good the game was, but based on whether they thought it was cool or not. I mean, the game is definitely not that great, but it's not nearly that bad.

ahmad08
who ever wrote that review really hates zombie games or just hated the movie (Land of the dead) cuz the game doesnt have horrible music or graphics, and they fixed the hit detection with the patch. And JKozzy that review was over the XBOX version not PC

BackFire
I agree, it was a pretty generic, and honestly, bad game. But it wasn't THAT horrible. I'd give it a 4 or 5 out of 10.

CobbleR
I have the game, and it's bad ass.

JKozzy
Originally posted by ahmad08
who ever wrote that review really hates zombie games or just hated the movie (Land of the dead) cuz the game doesnt have horrible music or graphics, and they fixed the hit detection with the patch. And JKozzy that review was over the XBOX version not PC Where does it say that we're discussing the game for PC specifically? messed

ahmad08
im sayin that its gonna be different on a console then on PC, on PC you can have badass graphics and can run real good just depends on ur PC but with xbox your limited. So im just sayin ofcourse theirs going to be some problems on a console.

JKozzy
Not necessarily, there can be universal problems, and with Path of Neo's case, the console versions were okay, but the PC version was worse.

Smasandian
Just face it, this game sucks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.