GunZ the duel!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hostage
its the best game in the world www.gunzonline.com

SaTsuJiN
hmm interesting.. how would you describe the elements of gameplay, in comparison to other games?

Hostage
Well my fellow poster.....

Its a action game 1st person online game. You can make your own charater. It can be a girl and a boy with different face and hair. Also you can buy cloths(game money) and by earning money you have to defeat your adversary. You can also buy guns. They have shotgun, pistols, uzi, sword, and dagger. And the cool thing is if you have a dagger or sword you can climb on the walls and you can walk on the walls. Like matrix thats the cool thing about it.

There I'm done smile

Tru_Slice
It's Japan's answer to Matrix Online. (a more successful one at that.)

powerfulone1987
Is it free?

SaTsuJiN
Yeah its free

rickyduck
Hey i play this but im only a lvl 14 sad. Will any1 help me on it?

Jack of Blades
Hey there i have started playing GunZ The DUel.But i have question for those who play.I have this problem that olmost every time i wanna log on it shows me that i cannot contact update server.I have to wait about ten minutes till i can get in.Does anybody else have this rpoblem

Blanka
yeah it took me very lont to download it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.