Dark Phoenix vs. Pre-crisis Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Dark Phoenix

vs.

Pre-crisis Superman

Hit_and_Miss
thats quite funny actually.... I can't decide...

ZephroCarnelian
Dark Phoenix is totally intangible so his physical attacks won't work.

It's also a cosmic being of THE highest order, so trapping it in another dimension or point of time isn't really an option either.

I can't think of anyway for Supes to win.

Unless:

"It was easy to defeat the Dark Phoenix, once I gave it some thought. You see when I clicked my fingers together, the interdimensional vibrations would cause sub-atomic temporal disturbances in the space-time barrier. Thus, using this intra-spatial quantum leap generator - that I whipped up at invisible super-speed from these two broken matchsticks - I created a super-spatial redux conduit: in laymen's terms - a barrier woven out of the very fabric of the multiverse. All of Dark Phoenix's attacks, whether physical, cosmic, or even matter manipulation, were all reflected back at herself.

That's why she has been turned into a McDonald's Big Mac.

You see how science can prove to be useful - even to a Superman such as myself. That's why you need to stay in school kids!

Who's got the fries..?"

That's what'd probably happen in a comic, but realistically, I can't see him winning lol.

Super-suction might work though.

Pointinel
Originally posted by the Darkone
Dark Phoenix

vs.

Pre-crisis Superman

*fires two shots to your dome for creating this match*

*sees you still moving*

*fires 2 shots to the upper left chest*

ya b@stard

RAGE17
Originally posted by Pointinel
*fires two shots to your dome for creating this match*

*sees you still moving*

*fires 2 shots to the upper left chest*

ya b@stard

goes to armored form breaks pointinel into 734 pieces.....only i decide who dies bub.

Pointinel
LOL @ RAGE

yo im probably the most chilled dude here

but such ignorance will not be tolerated, bear with me

LOL

RAGE17
LOL @ RAGE

yo im probably the most chilled dude here

but such ignorance will not be tolerated, bear with me

LOL

i will not bear with you i am beyond you and your concepts......you look like you could use some good ol' country ass whoopin'.......just how big of a fella are ya'?

Pointinel
bout 5'8 playah

"such ignorance will not go tolerated" you know it had to be done

but if you must insist... MR. RAGE can i murk this fool?

whatever works for you tho

RAGE17
bout 5'8 playah

"such ignorance will not go tolerated" you know it had to be done

but if you must insist... MR. RAGE can i murk this fool?

whatever works for you tho

well by god it aint nothin' for me to whoop a yankee's ass.....i'll be on ya like a lion on a goat...i'll whoop your ass so fast your head will spin. and yes you may murk this fool. for i am colossus17.

newjak86
Originally posted by RAGE17
well by god it aint nothin' for me to whoop a yankee's ass.....i'll be on ya like a lion on a goat...i'll whoop your ass so fast your head will spin. and yes you may murk this fool. for i am colossus17. I thought you were Rage17 now.

Pointinel
*BAM!*

it is done

RAGE17
Originally posted by newjak86
I thought you were Rage17 now.

well by god you look like you could use some good ol' country ass whoopin as well.....

Dr.Fate
I think superman would win i mean at one point he blew out a sun with his breath. I mean DAM! Thats got a Cosmic feat of the highest order if he can BLOW OUT A SUN!

ZephroCarnelian
Dark Phoenix can blow out universes, lol.

wink

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
I can't think of anyway for Supes to win.

Unless:

"It was easy to defeat the Dark Phoenix, once I gave it some thought. You see when I clicked my fingers together, the interdimensional vibrations would cause sub-atomic temporal disturbances in the space-time barrier. Thus, using this intra-spatial quantum leap generator - that I whipped up at invisible super-speed from these two broken matchsticks - I created a super-spatial redux conduit: in laymen's terms - a barrier woven out of the very fabric of the multiverse. All of Dark Phoenix's attacks, whether physical, cosmic, or even matter manipulation, were all reflected back at herself.

That's why she has been turned into a McDonald's Big Mac.

If Pre-Crisis Lex Luthor could make a time gun with 7 cans of orange juice and a flashlight, your way would work just as well.

wolverine8888
super man loses badly

the Darkone
Dark Phoenix is mindf**k him to death, please she turn him into a tuna sandwhich.

Draco69
Yes. You KNOW that... Why do you insist in trolling this site with completely lopsided fights and annoying out of date ebonical phrases noone here understands? erm

king creole
Pre-supes all the way

Entity
Is there anyone out there that doesn't think Superman is a GOD.
I know no matter how much common since there is out there, people will still say "Superman will T-vo her ass to the phantom zone" or something else ignorant like that. But please quit acting like he is a god or something. He can't through a galaxy into a hell dimension. He can't relight the sun with a giant match or blow the entire universe away. And Superman can't defeat a entity like the Phoenix.

Seriously people Phoenix 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
0000000000000000000000000000000000/1 against ANY superman. PERIOD!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.