Silver Surfer vs. Mr. Majestic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Silver Surfer

vs.

Mr. Majestic

DigiMark007
This might have been done already, but would be a good fight. I'd take Majestros. He's Superman on steroids, and with none of his weaknesses. I'd honestly have Majestic above anyone below Thanos (but the Titan would kick his ass).

kgkg
SS wins

aton_ra
majestic is a silver age superman , with warrior-skills rivaling thor's and intelligence surpassing reed richards.

majestic wins no contest.

the Darkone
Silver Surfer will fry his wannabe superman a$$. Silver Surfer power of cosmic >>>>> Majestic.

Draco69
Majestic.

DigiMark007
So, um, why make the thread then darkone?? Or is the Wildstorm spite-thread trend starting back up again? Thor can give Surfer a fight, right? Sure. And Majestic's feats surpass Thor (yes, they do, as long as we're talking regular Thor). He's moved with Flash-like reflexes, moved planets all by himself, rearranged a solar system, has some mid-level telepathy, and probably some other stuff I'm forgetting. He's Pre-Crisis Supes, except without the occasional illogical bad showing.

If you think Surfer wins, cool. It would be a good fight, but isn't the most intelligent way to go about it.

The Ion
Majestic

HigH ScholaR
Majestic seems to be stronger but then again SS has the power cosmic

amps his physical to virtually incalcuble potential
the smack ups Majestic

OR just use his power cosmic to do a number of things to majestic he could probably make him sterile that will keep majestic quiet for a bit.

the Darkone
Silver Surfer defeated the Champion of the Universe 1 on 1, and the champion will smack up the sh** out of majestic. Thor feats of strength and other abilities is on another level, regular destroyed a planet and survive the explosion unharmed and I doubt that majestic can do that.

Silver Surfer with the power of cosmic can increase his abilities at will making himself stronger than majestic also can rearrange molecules at will he can just turn majestic into space dust, remember silver surfer has fought beings that dwarf majestic in power and defeated most, stalemate them.

I'm not say it will be a walk in a park, silver surfer is just too overall powerful for mr. majestic. SS 7/10

the Darkone
Originally posted by DigiMark007
So, um, why make the thread then darkone?? Or is the Wildstorm spite-thread trend starting back up again? Thor can give Surfer a fight, right? Sure. What the f**k? And Majestic's feats surpass Thor (yes, they do, as long as we're talking regular Thor). He's moved with Flash-like reflexes, moved planets all by himself, rearranged a solar system, has some mid-level telepathy, and probably some other stuff I'm forgetting. He's Pre-Crisis Supes, except without the occasional illogical bad showing.

If you think Surfer wins, cool. It would be a good fight, but isn't the most intelligent way to go about it.

thor feats are up there with silver age superman, thor has done more things than majestic can do. Thor is a hybrid god son of Odin-skyfather/Gaea -morhter earth his powers are above majestic, thor reflexes are greater than you think, thor is warrior born been fighting over 2,000 years he battled gods, demons/gods, elder gods, trolls, Celestials, cosmic beings, sky fathers, Galactus dude majestic hasn't fought nobody worth talking about, majestic will get owned f**king around with Destroyer who can kill sky father level gods

Khellendros
Originally posted by the Darkone
thor feats are up there with silver age superman, thor has done more things than majestic can do. Thor is a hybrid god son of Odin-skyfather/Gaea -morhter earth his powers are above majestic, thor reflexes are greater than you think, thor is warrior born been fighting over 2,000 years he battled gods, demons/gods, elder gods, trolls, Celestials, cosmic beings, sky fathers, Galactus dude majestic hasn't fought nobody worth talking about, majestic will get owned f**king around with Destroyer who can kill sky father level gods
Well, you can't compare all their feats because Thor is pretty different from the Superman type of character. So, lets compare strength. Thor can shatter mountains? Majestic can pick up mountain-sized objects and propel them at faster than light speeds. Thor can lift and balance a skyscraper? Majestic has beaten an Atlas-type guy who was as big as a skyscraper and actively trying to kill him. Thor towed the Avengers Hydrobase? Majestic stopped and repositioned a comet the size of a small planet. He also moved our moon, and towed Mercury into orbit around Jupiter.

The guy who commented on Majestic's intelligence wasn't too far off. Majestic has researached, designed and built a brand new kind of technology in nano-seconds. He's built gauntlets that mimic Superman's stabilizing energy field to keep the planet from breaking up when eh moved it. He's built a machines that can transmute his body and allow him to travel to other dimensions.

Anyways, I say Majestic takes a majority of, say.... 6/10. The four Surfer wins are because he skips straight to the really uber planet-destroying power cosmic blasts when Majestic is in a position where he can't dodge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.