bobba fett vs. deadpool (merc madness)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinzin
i thought this might be a good fight.. sorry if it's been done before guys...

long pig
Bobba fett more than likely.

Question: Why the **** did boba fett become so popular when he had like 30 second screen time?

jinzin
cause he was hella badass without having to do ANYTHING.. he was like that little guy in the white in the japanese yakuza on the simpsons.. we were waiting and waiting cause we thought for certain when he did something it was gonna kick ass.. then he yelped like a lil panz and fell into the sarlacc pit.. sad

but he was hella badass in the comics..

long pig
In my hay day of fanboyism, I actually bought his action figure from the 70-80's for 50 bucks.

But, he indeed does kick all sorts of multicolored ass in the comics, and he looks cool, too.

jinzin
damn I never spent that much on a sw fig....

I'm somewhat surprised nobody chose him for the street tourney..

long pig
Well, it was at a Con, and it was an auction....so, yeah.

He would have been a good choice with General Grevoius. The primo pick imo....don't tell scoob. wink

Hit_and_Miss
I love bobba cause he owned hans.... such a bad ownage that was....

Dr.Fate
Fett would kill Deadpool. He's more mobile has better weapons and experiance.

Smaxxer
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
I love bobba cause he owned hans.... such a bad ownage that was....
Bobba owned Han ? I think I remember Han beating Fett in a fistfight (in a Star Wars novel), and in ROTJ a half blinded Han pushed the almighty Fett in the desert Sarlacc.

Deadpool wins without breaking a sweat.

wolverine8888
hey by the way who is the best jedi from the movies it deffently mace

Smaxxer
Originally posted by wolverine8888
hey by the way who is the best jedi from the movies it deffently mace
Oh boy now you've done it. Endless swarms of Star Wars fanboys will debate about who's the best in Star Wars until Kingdom Come.

And Mace only had one good showing, and it's not my habit to put people high on the "best fighters list" because of one and a half cool fight scene.

In my opinion, the best is still Obi, not because he excels at swordfighting or jedipower, but because he survives everything - he fought Darth Vader twice (and Obi is of course a great and smart fighter).

willRules
I think deadpool will kill fett and then cut off his head for a laugh..........

Hit_and_Miss
personaly I think Fett could serve, deadpool.... plus all his gear is to restrain people... I think he could take him down...
http://www.big-boys.com/articles/galaxies1.html

jollyjim311
Fett in less than a heart beat. He is listed as one if not the most powerful non force users. He has way more experience and technology then deadpool. One shot and Deadpool is dead.

Beyonder
Deadpool.

wolverine8888
And Mace only had one good showing, and it's not my habit to put people high on the "best fighters list" because of one and a half cool fight scene
mace spanked a guy who was far more powerful then darth and I guy who defeated yoda. that one showing is enough to say he would rape obi very badly. I have read a few comic of there and such. during the age of mace windu life he was the best fighter and either on par or the best with the force. but I wondering if there are stronger foes from the past out there. also remeber what happen the mercenary he dide in a move lol.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by long pig
Bobba fett more than likely.

Question: Why the **** did boba fett become so popular when he had like 30 second screen time?

theres 5 million books on him

jinzin
dammit.. i keep making these appearance missmatches... my bad.

EsteemedLeader
Fett was the only one who was cunning enough to track down the Millenium Falcon in the movie. In fact, he was two step ahead of the team.

He was knocked into the sarlacc because he wasn't paying attention to Han (You would too. Would you be worried about the blind, unarmed guy, or the dude with the lightsaber flipping around and killing everybody? Thought so...). Plus, he survived the sarlacc pit, then Han knocked him back in later on, and he survived again.

I say he takes Deadpool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.