Arm-Wrestling Match - Thor w/ Wisdom of the Runes vs Immortal Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Alright, this is an ARM-WRESTLING MATCH. It's best out of 3. No other powers are used except strength. I just posted this cuz i wanna know who's physically stronger, the most powerful form of Hercules, his fully immortal demi-god version, which did such things as rip Terminus, overcame the Growing Man's force absorption (like Sebastian Shaw), and overcame Kang's restraints which didnt even budge to a fresh-out-of-water Namor, While Thor, in his most powerful form, which was when he had the Wisdom of the Runes, did such things as stop Mangog in his tracks and kill Durok. So who is physically stronger, Immortal Hercules or Thor w/ the Wisdom of the Runes?

severance
Not too up on Rune Thor but I would say Herc is stronger cos he is a God of strength and can achieve just about any strength task put in front of him. (including rather implausibly shifting the Isle of Manhattan) Thor just hits harder cos of Mjolnir beatin a character is not a pure strength feat.

However they did once arm wrestle and it ended in a draw. I think Herc didn't want to embarrass Thor in his own comic book

armandovalles
Yea they arm-wrestled once, but that was Classic Thor, and Mortal Demi-God Herc, and it was a stalemate. Those are the weakest versions of those 2.

severance
whats your take armondavales - as I say not too sure on rune thor haven't cosnistently followed comic books for a number of years. Does he now have the power of Odin therefore limitless

The True Fear
stallone. even though he isnt an option

severance
yea i saw that movie. maybe if herc trained while driving a big rig

The True Fear
he might do better. "Over The Top"

olympian
I dont know enough about Rune Thor. Wasent he like that in the end of his run? By Oeming.

Scans galore are needed it seems.

armandovalles
if u want scans of him there are plenty (thanx to The Ion) in the Comic Book Scans thread on page 4 in the Comic Books Forum.

olympian
Got it.

The Ion
I would say Herc. Thor stopped Mangog but that was thanks to the Rune magic. Without using that to boost his strength, I doubt he can beat Herc in arm wrestling.

Lucid Lui
This is really tough to call. Personally i don't know that much about Rune King Thor, but it seems like he is one tough mofo. I haven't seen any strentgth feats of his though.

I'm sitting on the fence till i know more...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.