Greatest fighter in Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
Who do you think is the greatest Marvel fighter?
sailor

Imagin that each of these guys is backed by the Hulk.

Mainstream
Captain America is the best human level fighter...Marvel's "Batman" if you will.

armandovalles
Iron Fist in my opinion is Marvel's best h2h fighter skill-wise. Just read the latest Cable/Deadpool issue. Iron Fist overcomes and counters everything Deadpool tries, and Deadpool is in the top 10 probly so that puts IF in 1rst place.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by armandovalles
Iron Fist in my opinion is Marvel's best h2h fighter skill-wise. Just read the latest Cable/Deadpool issue. Iron Fist overcomes and counters everything Deadpool tries, and Deadpool is in the top 10 probly so that puts IF in 1rst place.

Or if Deadpool is in 10, Iron Fist could be 9 or 8...I think that Stick is the best.

willRules
Either Iron-fist, stick or Captain America wins this..IMO.........

LexCorp
not wolvie master ninja and samuria

Xplosive
Originally posted by Mainstream
Captain America is the best human level fighter...Marvel's "Batman" if you will.

Believe that there are human tha are better fighter than Capatain America or then Logan. Best figthers are proffesional human figthers in whole Marvel Universe, best skills, not counting superstrengh, but pre skills, pro human fighters. Even Bruce Wayne is not in there league, for H2H.

olympian
Best human h2h figther?

Shang Chi

the "cat "

Iron fist

Cap

All close btw. Altho in my opinion and featwise i view Shang the number uno.

Ricardogd
Carnage has got to be in the top ten of fighters. I would say Dok Ock but Spiderman has knocked him out with one punch.

Ricardogd
I have came to a conclusion the best Marvel fighters would have to be Daredevil, Captain America, Wolverine and The Incredible Hulk. Elektra was a good fighter.

olympian
This is about human h2h or every character?

Powered up the likes of Thor, Hercules, Mantis, Gamora, Thing, Adam Warlock and Black Bolt make the list.

X-Logan
Wolverine

wolverine8888
seeing how wolverine skill wise beat iron fist and shung rather easiliy he would be a head of them. wolverine also has most experience on the list so in my oppion he is the best hand to hand fighter. then I go for capt. also who ever voted for spiderman is a crack lol he wont stand a chance skill wise vs any of the others on the list.

The Ion
Definitely not Wolverine.

wolverine8888
well were would death stroke go on that list?

thesilverspider
in marvel best fighters are thor, hulk,thing,captain america,gamora,mantis,hercules,champion,ironfist,s
hang-chi,and dare devil

thesilverspider
mine are not in terms of skill but effectivenes

wolverine8888
hang-chi and dd and iron fist are not more effective then a lot of people same with thing and captain

Maestro
The best hand to hand in marvel if it includes cosmics, is champion.

thesilverspider
how is thing not effective what are you stupid yea but wolverine is right.thing is one of the best fighters in comics

thesilverspider
captain america has like the best right hook in comics

wolverine8888
still there are people more effective then them u are talking about skill now if u mean prue effective ness then hulk is more effective then thing along with other characters. but skill wise yes thing is one of the best but there still plenty over him

Draco69
Shang-Chi. Champion.

Wolverine's "skill" is summarized by thus:

"ARRRRGH! I'm gonna slash ya! ARRRRGH! I have hundred bullets and throwing stars in my ass! ARRRRGH! But I'll heal! ARRRRRGH! Slash! ARRRRGH! Ow! ARRRRGH! Slash! ARRRRRGH! Ow! ARRRRGH! Slash!.....

wolverine8888
thats actauly why when u speak about wolverine at all I never listen. any ways ur wrong. but were woudl death stroke place out of the people u can vote for

Draco69
And you're the most popular guy here? Hah! Please. There's at least 10 people already who've put you on their ignore list. Because you're equivalent to a gnat. A gnat who simply doesn't know how stupid it is and should just commit suicide to save the world misery...

wolverine8888
blah blah blah blah thats all i here from u, I do not care what u think all u do is atttack me and call me names I don't care it stupid to get worked up over a forum. all u need is prove which u never seem to give but any ways u still did not answer my question were would death stroke place?

The Ion
Deathstroke would be about 37,000 notches above Wolverine and thats on his bad days.

thesilverspider
yea something like that but that deathstroke vs jla was pure bullsh!t

wolverine8888
thats funny because wolverine fought death stroke befor he was popular and I think befor he had his first mini series and he was dead even with him. so i think u are all incorrect on that

Superherovandal
deathstroke is at least 5 steps above him fighting wise. besides he made his own style like spiderman based on what he learned in millitary, being the best assassin, and his powers. Wolvie wouldn't be able to touch deathstroke when both characters are written properly. But DS would.

Superherovandal
Originally posted by wolverine8888
thats funny because wolverine fought death stroke befor he was popular and I think befor he had his first mini series and he was dead even with him. so i think u are all incorrect on that

thats also when Wolvie was powered by fanboy power. same way Wolvie beat Lobo. even though Lobo would rip Wolvie limb from limb.

wolverine8888
Dude did u not here me thsi was befor he was popluar it was befor his first mini series as well I think. also wolverine mad ehis own fighting style as well but every one seem do think he does not.

The Ion
Originally posted by wolverine8888
And Spider-Man ***** slapped Wolverine and the rest of the X-Men before they were popular but I never see you bring that up. sad

wolverine8888
? secret war had some realy iffy stuff so i tend not to use it a billion tons is kind ahard to believe. and he did not defeat them he slapped them away thats much diffrent. any ways wolverien was un popular when he fought DS so u can not cry fanboys as most of u like to do

Superherovandal
when ever was wolverine unpopular?

wolverine8888
when he first came out he was actauly seeing less spot light then scot. hell the comic were wolverine fights deathstroke is all about scot wolverine is not even a main character.

olympian
Of course he had less light right in the start. Scott was an estabelized character and Logan wasent.

Didnt took long to have him as the most popular x-man of all. Wich hes been ever since.

wolverine8888
true but the fight took place befor all that.

olympian
I cant tell. I dont have that one, so i cant place it.

However if it was during the Clameront/Byrne years, Wolverine pretty much was always the most popular character.

wolverine8888
http://www.moviepoopshoot.com/comics101/80.html

wolverine8888
thats a link that talks about it

severance
If we are talking about skill then on paper its gotta be the champion. dont be fooled by all the muscle, he's not just about raw power. the guy is like a million years old and has learned every technique in a hundred gallaxies. You are going to tell me that logan with 100 years expereince can match that.
On a human level i go with stick,cap, shang-chi, iron fist, panther, daredevil - very tough to separate them. No clear winner although Cap is widely acknowledged as the best, i think with Cap its more than skill its an indomitable will.

wolverine8888
u for got wolverine for the list well he a superhuman but skill wis ehe belong on it

olympian
From the site:

"Published as a single 64-page issue, X-MEN/TITANS captured both teams at the height of their popularity
was written by X-Men creator Chris Claremont "

Wolverine was already the most popular X-man when this happened.

Clameront was the writer.

The X-Men title was at its peak of popularity and we all know Wolverine had a big part on it.

Hes also wearing the brown cloathing Byrne designed, wich also means this was after the Phoenix saga (she also shows up as well). No way Scott was more popular at this time.

Clameront not using Wolverine in this story alot pretty much sums it like this: - he found the other characters more revelant for the plot he wrote -

wolverine8888
u might got me there but still it was no fanboyism that allowed wolverine to stalemate death stroke

olympian
That part i cant tell, only by watching the whole fight.

wolverine8888
I saw it they were perfectly even almost slde was faster but wolverine hand movement was even faster then they skills were unbelievable it was pritty sick fight neith one score a hit

Metalmanx
I don't honestly know too much about Stick, Iron Fist, or Shang Chi myself (only from what I learn on the forums actually), but from what I believe...I'd say some of the best fighters that I can think of would be Captain America, Black Panther, Daredevil, and Elektra.

thesilverspider
dr.strange is a hell of a fighter

wolverine8888
he still not top 10 hell the dude who trained him not top 10

thesilverspider
i said he is a hell of a fighter did i say he was top ten dont think so

Draco69
I forgot Stick. Can't forget Gamora, Mantis or Ganymede.

roughrider
Originally posted by The Ion
Deathstroke would be about 37,000 notches above Wolverine and thats on his bad days.

Wolverine met Deathstroke in the X-Men/Teen Titans crossover and put him on his ass with no trouble.
The poll has people close to or somewhat above human power; there should be a seperate category for the mega-heavyweight warriors like Thor, Hercules and Champion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.