wolverine vs deadpool vs sabertooth vs weapon X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

X-Logan
Wolverine he is the best of them.Better fighter.

willRules
Deadpool has the best healing here and is immortal so i would give this fight to Wade.........

wolverine8888
lol hahahaha are u serous. wade him self knows he no match for wolverine. deadpool comes in last thou he is immortal he still heals slower then the other to and is not a goo da fighter and is worse in every other way. wade can not die so he will come back but he would of already lost so does not matter that he is immortal. wolverine takes this he already killed sabertooth and weapon x is just a worse version of wolverine.

steverules
I'm sorry Will but I'm gonna go with wolverine to, if you remember in the Logan files Wolverine was able to hold his own against sabretooth and he didn't have his healing factor then which meant that sabretooth had the upper hand. wade may be imortal but you can still do a number of thing's to stop him you can knock him out still then you could tye him to a rock and put him at the bottom of the ocean.LOL

StyleTime
I am going with Wolverine on this one. Sabertooth could attack Wolverine from behind while Wolverine is handling someone else, but I think Wolverine would take this with no surprise attacks.

Fieldy69
once again all the wolverine fan boys are thinkin wolverines invincible
i say deadpool wins not only is his healing factor alot better than everyone elses he is the better fighter. everytime him and wolverine fought wade won.

Droopy
Originally posted by Fieldy69
once again all the wolverine fan boys are thinkin wolverines invincible
i say deadpool wins not only is his healing factor alot better than everyone elses he is the better fighter. everytime him and wolverine fought wade won.

Plot device one on one no plot device wolvie wins

wolverine8888
lol thats funny seeing how it not true most all there fights ened in wolverine winning there was I think one that DP won by some wierd plot device. also wolvrine is known for being a better fighter then DP. DP a level 6 fighter wolverine a level 7 and most of dead pool battle skills are with guns

The Guyver
I give it to Deadpool. His healing factor is just a notch better then Wolverines, since DP can heal faster and heal entire limbs. Plus all DP does is kill people, he's a freaking mercenary assassin. Plus, I'm pretty sure he has a teleportation device too. And if he's got his guns and katanas, then yea that just makes the fight end quicker. But if he didn't, then I guess I'd give it to Logan, since his claws are an innate part of his fighting ability.

KO order (DP w/ guns and katana) - Sabertooth, Weapon X, and lastly Wolverine

KO order (DP w/o guns or katanas) - Sabertooth, Deadpool, and Weapon X.....Wolverine Wins...

wolverine8888
sorry but dead pool realy would lose first he neevr been known to be at the level at the other 3. hell I think he has even admitted wolverine and sabertooth are better then him. regrowing limbs they all can do. I actauly think DP has the weakest of the three healign factor wise but he is immortal so he can never truely die. by the way the future past now shows dead pool die well wolverine is the only one still fighting and he actauly winnign by him self vs I super powered maverick

wolverine8888
the thing is guns wont help dead pool vs them. his swords would be more effective but still they are not unbreakable and the other have more dangerous weapons

Metalmanx
Deadpool definitely wins. He won't go down. And while the others continue to put him down, he'll eventually whittle them all down. Last will probably be Wolverine. And well, to my knowledge, DP has always beat him. Or at least had the upper hand.

steverules
Wolverine was beaten by dpool once but wolverine had only just started recovering from having his adamantium ripped from his bones.

EsteemedLeader
Sabretooth wins.

guy222
wolverine

Bouboumaster
Wolverine

JediSamuraiMRB
wolverine

King_Mungi
Which Weapon X? shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.