Ultimate Captain America VS Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheKahn
Who wins?

Warmonger
Deathstroke better at everything.

willRules
I don't know. Ultimate cap jumped out of a plane without a parachute because he thinks parachutes are for sissys...........

wolverine8888
so ur piont? so many guys do that

soleran30
LOL the only guys that I know that do that are dead lol with the exception of like Wolverine #5 when he was patch and he jumped out of an airplane into mud and was unconcsious for like 10 hours mentioning that it would feel like the hulk punching himsmile

wolverine8888
thats funny seeing how wolverien has jumpped out a plain plenty of times since then and been fine. sipdermans done it hulks done it things done it,not that big of a deal.

long pig
Total stalemate.

These two are EXACT copies of the other.

willRules
Originally posted by wolverine8888
thats funny seeing how wolverien has jumpped out a plain plenty of times since then and been fine. sipdermans done it hulks done it things done it,not that big of a deal.

But nobody did it with style until Ultimate Cap came along. Spidey usually just falls and starts swinging. BORING. Hulk usually just jumps down like steping down stairs. Wolverine just falls and splats and heals wheres the style in that?

Ultimate Cap is much, much cooler. Like longpig said it is pretty much even but Im gonna say Ultimate Cap cos he is slightly cooler.........

goldendartkilla
Originally posted by willRules
I don't know. Ultimate cap jumped out of a plane without a parachute because he thinks parachutes are for sissys...........

any scans?

Warmonger
Actulaly the much touted "jump out of an airplane without a parachute" is a misnomer. Cap jumped 300 feet out of ahelicopter into a large moving river. A very impressive feat but nothing Wolverine or Slade could't handle easily.

Then Cap jumped out of another helicopter this time at about 30feet and landed on his feet once agian impressive, and in the real world all but impossibel, but hardly stretchs the limits of durabilty in comics.

Any who Slade 6/10

Fighting skill: Even. I beilve Slade is the better hand to hand combatant but Slade doesn't have any true martial arts supremacy over Cap. Slade certainly has more fighiting feats to go off of but only some of them Is ee as being out of U. Cap's league and they are hard to think of.

Durabilty: In terms of pure damage Soak Slade wins because he has a regenerative ability and has taken shots from Wonder Woman, Cassies Lightning and Superboy's punchs without dying, as well as hishealing.

Weaponry: Slade once agian but maybe a stalemate. Cap has an unbreakabel sheild and he has been known to carry convetnional guns and grenades. Slade has an unbreakable staff that shoots energy beams capable of knocking out Starfire (who is acually pretty tough) and other weapons that have been shown to be effective on super durable beigns. Thsi might e a bit of a stale mate simply because Slade has to shoot past the sheidl to get to the man.

Strength: Might even though I think Slade has greater strenthg feats. Such as tossing an 800 pound gorilla, as well as slicing off Cybrog's limbs. Cap has stunned the Ultimate Hulk (which means he might be the weakest incarnation of the Hulk ever).

Intellignece: Slade. They both start out even avoiding each others trps and mind games at first but Slade's quicker brain allows him to think faster and create elaborate plans on the fly. While Cap will be forced more and more to gamble on ideas.

Speed: Slade all the way. This is the one area that Slade flat otu beats Ultimate Cap in. Cap has never shown superhuman reaction speed like Slade has. Very fast true but has Cap ever shown that he can move fast enough to fight someon moving as fast as kid flash like Slade did in his first appearance. Has Cap crossed a 15 foot space in the time it took someon to utter one word, or moved so fast that Batgirls couldn't read him? no not really.

So when I put it all together I see one hell of a fight and one Slade can certainly lose if he makes the mistake of understimateing Cap but at full potential Slade takes it mroe often than not.

Metalmanx
Hm...close fight. I'll have to hear more facts on Slade.

Juntai
Slade easy.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Juntai
Slade easy.

Yea I think slade would win most of the time say 7/10 as he has more abilities. But Dammit there is just something about Ultimate Cap I likeclap

Juntai
UCap is pimp, but Slade is pimper.
big grin

willRules
Originally posted by goldendartkilla
any scans?

sorry I don't have a scanner..............

willRules
Originally posted by Warmonger
Actulaly the much touted "jump out of an airplane without a parachute" is a misnomer. Cap jumped 300 feet out of ahelicopter into a large moving river. A very impressive feat but nothing Wolverine or Slade could't handle easily.

Then Cap jumped out of another helicopter this time at about 30feet and landed on his feet once agian impressive, and in the real world all but impossibel, but hardly stretchs the limits of durabilty in comics.

Actually in the second time Cap ejected without a seatbelt out of a IDS tornado fighter jet. And the first jump? well thats pretty impressive IMO considering Cap supposedly doesn't have a healing factor for this fight......

Originally posted by Warmonger
Strength: Might even though I think Slade has greater strenthg feats. Such as tossing an 800 pound gorilla, as well as slicing off Cybrog's limbs. Cap has stunned the Ultimate Hulk (which means he might be the weakest incarnation of the Hulk ever).

whilst Slade might be stronger and this might very well be a weaker version of the Hulk. We have to remember this version of the Hulk nearly took down Iron-man and then shrugged off hits from Thor's hammer like it was nothing.............

superman302
these two guys are some of the most ridiculouse fighters in comics but im going to have to with slade on this one just because he is cap cept for that he is able to use 90 percent of his brain and he has a healing factor sostrong that is can bring him back to life after death. not to mention slade is a pretty ruthless fighter.

Warmonger
Originally posted by willRules
Actually in the second time Cap ejected without a seatbelt out of a IDS tornado fighter jet. And the first jump? well thats pretty impressive IMO considering Cap supposedly doesn't have a healing factor for this fight......

The jet was damn near touching the ground whne he ejected it couldn't have been more than ten feet off of the ground. I'm not saying that its not impressive just pointing out that in a comic when you add up all the physics its not as impressive as saywhen they tossed bruce banner out the helivopter and he turned into the Hulk before he hit the ground and got up without a scratch. Both of thsoe jumps could likely have been performed by 616 Cap.

Originally posted by willRules whilst Slade might be stronger and this might very well be a weaker version of the Hulk. We have to remember this version of the Hulk nearly took down Iron-man and then shrugged off hits from Thor's hammer like it was nothing.............

Iron man hasn't really done much but get his asskicked since the Ultimate Universe started. Also he didn't shrug off htis from thor, Thor beat him down and broke several of his bones, he just got back up and tossed him across Manhatten jsut like when Cap hit him. So unless you are going to tell me that Cap's hits could shatter Battle Ships like Thor's Hammer did, then its either the Hulk is really weak or the writers were being a little inconsistant with the Hulk's toughness.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.