spectre vs god-like spawn vs rune king thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

Juntai
Spectre.

aton_ra
rune king thor.

GalacticStorm
Spectre

superman302
considering god like spawn pocesses the powers of heaven, hell and earth and beat malbolgia im goign with spawn then spactre then thor

Superherovandal
spectre took on the combined magical powers in DCU and still won. He about a hundreds levels above both of these.

Xplosive
Spectre wins. Rune King Thor is by far the weakest of those three.

JediMasterLuke5
Every body get this through you head Spawn is not that powerful. Spectre takes this.

Spawnrules
spawn spawn can create an alternate dimension and throw spectre in it but if spectre trie to collide the universe and recreate time spawn will move faster the the speed of time which is faster than light and destroy spectre

JediMasterLuke5
Originally posted by Spawnrules
spawn spawn can create an alternate dimension and throw spectre in it but if spectre trie to collide the universe and recreate time spawn will move faster the the speed of time which is faster than light and destroy spectre
How about no he cant.

Spawnrules
JediMasterLuke5 do you hate spawn? is this why you want him too loose

Spawnrules
do you even no the ancient secrets of the devil?

JediMasterLuke5
JediMasterLuke5 do you hate spawn? is this why you want him too loose
No, its becuz every body over rates spawn when he's not even powerful.

Spawnrules
the ancient secrets are revealed in one issue where spawn can move faster then time.

Draco69
That's nice. Spectre unfortunately is OUTSIDE of time. Time has no meaning to him.

Spawnrules
how would you know, im not offending you but spawn if powerful, and people make up words to describe how powerful he is such as uber mage powerful

Spawnrules
Originally posted by Draco69
That's nice. Spectre unfortunately is OUTSIDE of time. Time has no meaning to him.
what do you mean by outside time?

Draco69
It means time is a plaything to Spectre. He can make it slower, faster, or stop completely. He's above Spawn in nearly every way. Except costume. Spawn has better costume.

Spawnrules
true spawn has a better costume but do you the total and absolute secrets of the devil it tells he can stop tiem as well he did that once to kill an angel

Spawnrules
and you also have nice grammer

Draco69
That's nice. Spectre once killed angels and devils for a living.

Spawnrules
spawn does that too now but only if they annoy him, you do know spawn has infinite power it was told by someone name wizard but that was before he turned godlike now he can spawn own spectre

Draco69
Spectre has absorbed ALL the magics from the DC Universe. Back than he was ALREADY godlike and could rewrite creation. NOW he's infinitely more powerful than he was before.

Which is why Spawn would get completely owned. Spawn may be godlike. But Spectre on numerous occasions has challenged God himself.

Spawnrules
and got his ass kicked by god, spawn also faced god but almost won, but he was overpowered by a billion angels, and god himself

Draco69
Actually. No. He once KILLED the Prescence (God). And Killed all the angels. But brought them back to life when the universe was crumbling around him.

So by this logic:

Spectre>Spawn

Spawnrules
no spectre got his ass kicked, spawn>>>>>>>spectre

Draco69
No. Read the Spectre limited series. Spectre somehow won. Even locked away Lucifer.

Spawn failed to kill God. Spectre actually killed God. Logically....

Spawnrules
spectre never killed god and im sure reedemer which is like the chosen and has godforce given by god most powers and can kill him plus when spectre fought god how did he look cause god is never been seen

Spawnrules
spawn didnt want to kill god he needed a soul so he can save wanda if he killed god he would die, his guidiance told him that, and hoe come where the only ones comparing

Spawnrules
spawn all the way spawn wins this triple threat

thesilverspider
spawn sux spectre will finish him spawn is a magical being and spectre loves magic read dov

Spawnrules
why do you think spawn sux spawn also love magic he absorbs magic he eats souls

thesilverspider
im saying that spectre loves magical beings such as spawn

Spawnrules
so are you saying instead of fighting spawn and spectre will go get some ice cream cause spawn will absorb every magic spectre throws

Spawnrules
and you are not only saying that spectre love magical being you said spawn sux i ask you why

Superherovandal
Spectre will just absorb godlike spawn. and Spectre is an incarnation of Presence himself. Since when could spawn even pose a chalenge to God?

Spawnrules
spawn never opposed a challenge he wanted wandas soul so he can save wanda, spectre wont absorb spawn, spawn will kill spectre and absorb hime/her

thesilverspider
what are u a smart ass look the spectre will kill spawn spectre has been doing this for about 60 years some stupid devil lackey aint winning against the wrath of god

Spawnrules
huh? spectre looses do you know how spectre was even created tell me

Spawnrules
god created everything then how can spectre kick his ass

thesilverspider
spectre can kick spawns ass

Spawnrules
spawn owns this

Spawnrules
spawn will toast spectre

thesilverspider
you the only one defending spawn i wonder why

Spawnrules
have you looked at the starting of this thread there are people defending spawn too.

RAGE17
spawn sucks ass the stupidest character ever created by god any street level character can take him

Spawnrules
why do you think spawn sucks he defeated the devil no street level punk or you can defeat him

Spawnrules
right or are you saying your stronger then the devil?

thesilverspider
the devil gets his ass handed 24 7 in other comics.please beating the devil aint such a feat

Spawnrules
yes it is, superhero with immense could, in a comic superman even couldnt defeat it

Beyonder
1] Spectre
2] Rune Thor
3] King Spawn

Xplosive
Originally posted by Draco69
No. Read the Spectre limited series. Spectre somehow won. Even locked away Lucifer.

Spawn failed to kill God. Spectre actually killed God. Logically....

Spectre is only limited to God, how did he kill The Presence, The Presence can make him a child, an insect and could take his power away. If DC really did that, than **** DC comics, **** their stupid writters, that is like LT would kill TOAA.

spawn didnt want to kill god he needed a soul so he can save wanda if he killed god he would die, his guidiance told him that, and hoe come where the only ones comparing

I can only say, **** DC and their ****ing stupid writers. ****, it made me sick, I would ban DC comics.
And how the **** can The Presence die. Om my God, nothing from comics made me so sick, ****, ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spawnrules
1) spawn
2)spectre
3)thor
thor is the weakest in this fight

RAGE17
right or are you saying your stronger then the devil?

if the devil=to odin, then i am thor.

Spawnrules
Xplosive thank you, you understand d.c and marvel are cool comic but why did they add religous stuff, such as fighting god, spawn is wicked cause he has a version of god, but there were villians saying im the actual devil, then wtf

Spawnrules
Xplosive if i want to give you a honour trophyu for this

Spawnrules
spawn wins then spectre then rune king thor

Xplosive
Xplosive thank you, you understand d.c and marvel are cool comic but why did they add religous stuff, such as fighting god, spawn is wicked cause he has a version of god, but there were villians saying im the actual devil, then wtf

No really, I was never so offended by anything from comics, not even close like that (I dont care is it comics, God created Spectre, God can limit him and than Spectre can kill God, while God is his limitation, can do with Spectre whatever he wants, I mean he could make Spectre an insect, antz and how can Spectre even hurt God, how can God die). I dont know how writters could allow that, its disgusting, sad and ****ing disgusting.

Spawnrules
exactly

Xplosive

God-like Spawn at least lost to God himself.

Spawnrules
spawn didnt want to face god, and had too and got his ass kicked

Xplosive
spawn didnt want to face god, and had too and got his ass kicked

Well that is what is right, and facing God is only one outcome, no matter what it is or how powerful it is, you lose.

Beyonder
1) spawn
2)spectre
3)thor
thor is the weakest in this fight roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rune Thor ain't the weakest. He's skyfather +. Odin's messed up galaxies in his fights. What has King Spawn done?

Beating Malebolgia? Wow, a Mephisto rate villain? Even the angels in heaven aren't that powerful. Regular Spawn has beaten Angela - best of hell vs. best of heaven. And Regular Spawn would get wrecked by Loki or Ulik.

Spawn's heaven and hell aren't that powerful. His villains aren't actually powerful compared to Thor's or Spectre's.

Rune Thor would stomp King Spawn. Spawn's heaven IS NOT the equivalent of Marvel's or DC's. Why? LT, TOAA, Lucifer, Michael, Presence, Infinity Gauntlet, the Abstracts, the Endless.

Spawnrules
hahahahhaah not funny do you know the ancient power of the devils, spawn poses them, spawn vs. rune king thor was already done in one thread he won 7/10. please dont bring it up again if you want to go to spawn vs. thhor he is more superior, and spawn has defeated angels and devils and demons, what the hell are you saying spawn is able to defeat zeus read the old thread spwaan vs. zeus. GOD!

Beyonder
hahahahhaah not funny do you know the ancient power of the devils, spawn poses them, spawn vs. rune king thor was already done in one thread he won 7/10. please dont bring it up again if you want to go to spawn vs. thhor he is more superior, and spawn has defeated angels and devils and demons, what the hell are you saying spawn is able to defeat zeus read the old thread spwaan vs. zeus. GOD! .

hahahhaahah. Your a damn fanboy.

Please. Powers of ancient devils? The hell you think Surtur, Ymir, Hela, Mephisto, and Seth are?

Seth and Odin's fight messes with galaxies and was fought on different planes. In end, Odin stomped Seth.

As for your angels and devils, I already addressed that fanboy. Angela has trouble fighting regular Spawn. Malbolgia? Please, that punk ass has done what now? Even Heaven in Spawn means what?

Has King Spawn even displayed the powers that a skyfather has?

Spawnrules
yes obviously ask esteemedleader, and xplosive

Spawnrules
how do you know spawn hasn't do you even read his comics, have you seen the new devil that is told to be a 10000 time stronger than malebogia that spawn going to fight, have you read the comic with every villian he faced and fought he has to do it all again. do you know that. DO YOU EVEN READ THAT COMIC

Superherovandal
sounds to me that malebolgia is around the league of mephisto tops. and mephisto isn't even close to as powerful as Rune King Thor and is like a harmless bacteria compared to Spectre. You act like regular Thor hasn't punked devils before. the real devils in comics like TGEB can only lose to one character and thats Presence himself. you are a fanboy like wolverine8888 just not as bad. YET.

Spawnrules
this fanboy knows what he is talking about

Superherovandal
yeah but have you read Day of Vengeance?

Spawnrules
rune king thor is no match for spawn it will be a long time for spawn to wear him and he will win at the end, and spawn has advantage over big hulky guys

Spawnrules
yep awesome book

Superherovandal
well then you must know that that was him without any permission. And he still kicked all Of DCU's magic butts. With permission he would murder both spawn and RKT with freaking blink.

Spawnrules
no did you read spawn issue 102

Spawnrules
if you did spawn would kick spectres ass

Superherovandal
how is that?

Beyonder
no did you read spawn issue 102

Did you read any DC or Marvel comics?

Spawnrules
obviosouly, first answer my question did you or did you not read the comic

Beyonder
obviosouly, first answer my question did you or did you not read the comic

Which one? The one where Spawn beats up an angel named Angela?

Or the one where Spawn saves her ass and his from Heaven's soldiers.

Spawnrules
no thats the one describing his powers if yo read it you would know

Spawnrules
oh sorry beyonder i toiugh you were superherovandal

Beyonder
no thats the one describing his powers if yo read it you would know

Oh, the one where it mentions that he can affect time and wreck galaxies? Where he fights enemies on multiple planes of existence and destroy planets and suns?

Spawnrules
yes that one, but it said nothing about galaxies only worlds

Whiteclipse

Why did they add religious stuff? isn't spawn BASED on religious stuff?

Whiteclipse
now don't get me wrong spawnrules, i think spawn is alright, but i personaly think this thread is hopeless because fanboyism comes into play and the thread turns into this:

Member#1: spawn loses because of this...

Spawnrules: no spawn is all powerfull

Member#2: well, then spawn loses because of this....

Spawnrules: no spawn is all powerfull

ect

this thread is going in circles!!!

P.S i think spawn is cool so don't start freaking out on me smile

batmandaman
spectre w/ out even trying could destroy these two.

Xplosive
In the comics, Malebolgia was created 70,000 years ago by Leviathan, who is the ruler of the 8th circle of Hell. There are ten circles total, although the 10th circle has been mentioned only once (here is probably true Satan, the Devil or again in another name, Lucifer), and I dont think the 9th ever has. Malebolgia killed his creator and took his place. A few years ago, a new character was introduced, who's name was later revealed to be Mammon (early he was refered to as Mr. Hell). Readers were originally led to believe he was a human form of Malebolgia, but then later Mammon claimed Malebolgia was a and that anything that belonged to Malebolgia belong to him, showing the readers that Mammon was much more powerful than Malebolgia. Since then, Malebolgia was shown to have been scheming for control of all the circles of Hell by causing an early Armageddon as a diversion. Spawn ended up killing him, with Mammon implying that he helped Spawn in some way. Spawn then inherited the throne to the 8th circle but declined it. Coglistro (who is a former hellspawn) bargined with Mammon, and ended up taking the throne of Hell from Spawn, and also robbing Spawn of all his powers (he got them back later). We then learned that Cog was the very first hellspawn and he had lived long before the middle ages as a spawn, in various forms. He is actually Cain, and as hell was created for him, he vowed never to serve in Hell. Mammon was recently shown to have been a fallen angel, of which there is a whole class of angels called "The Forgotten Ones." However, it is implied that he is not Lucifer. He is just someone who would not take sides in the war with heaven and therefore was banished.

Spawnrules
wow

Beyonder
yes that one, but it said nothing about galaxies only worlds

Spawn with the power to wreck worlds Vs. Thor with the power to wreck galaxies?

But Spawn wins for some reason?

Spawnrules
thor cant reck galaxies god

Spawnrules
spawn can reck time and universe

Beyonder
thor cant reck galaxies god

Rune Thor can. God. roll eyes (sarcastic) Skyfathers are at this level. Heck, Surtur and Seth are at this level.

Since when? You just claimed he can destroy only planets, now the universe and time?

Spawnrules
first off i said worlds as in universes im taught a little differently in astrology

Spawnrules
do you even know who leveithan from hebrews

Spawnrules
levithan is beyond skyfathers, he created malebogia, malebogia made spawn spawn went againest malebogia and killed her than he became super strong and had the powers of heaven earth and hell, thor is equal to spawn if he only had the powers of heaven but earth and hell is beyond his limit hes the weakest in this thread

Spawnrules
do you know spawn is stronger than zeus and odin just research and read the thread where beat him

Beyonder
do you even know who leveithan from hebrews

Your point your what now? That the hebrew gods are greater than Norse Gods?

Oh, please. Odin trashed Hela in their encounter. He fights Seth and rocks the multiverse. Your saying Levithan is beyond that? Beyond that yet gets beaten up by Spawn?

OMG! Spawn's so powerful yet you've proven nothing from feats except claiming Levithan is greater than a skyfather without a feat to back it up.

Earth? Hell? Heaven? Small worlds with smalls gods. What has these guys done.

Spawnrules
you ******** hole levithan was real, the zeus and shit are fake like spawn and thor, levithan is the ruler of the underworld you moron, odin and zeus are compared ant to him in size and power you dont beleive, ask any one who read the hebrew, god the one who created zeus and odin has to come and kill levithan

Spawnrules
it is said that the apocalypse he will come back and destroy earth, you are most pathetic beyonder you need to get some bible, quarn, scrolls or hebrew and read it, you idiot

Spawnrules
earth has no god are you saying the one who created and us and the one who created everything is small you are the most pathectic looser even much of a looser than me i have ever known you suck, and you think god did nothing, thank him for your mom giving birth to you, you asswipe moron.

Spawnrules
stupid idiot

Spawnrules
spawn wins this, you disbeleiver

Spawnrules
you ARE pathetic more pathetic than me when rage 17 is saying it

Spawnrules
Spawn own thor, in numerous ways, created by stronger people, stronger in every way as well

Spawnrules
beyonder are you gonns reply or act away

Askani'son
dude YOUR pathetic, your also a HUGE fanboy laughing

Spawnrules
Originally posted by Askani'son
dude YOUR pathetic, your also a HUGE fanboy laughing
im the biggest spawn fanboy but what he said was wrong, he said god didnt do anything

Beyonder
you ******** hole levithan was real, the zeus and shit are fake like spawn and thor, levithan is the ruler of the underworld you moron, odin and zeus are compared ant to him in size and power you dont beleive, ask any one who read the hebrew, god the one who created zeus and odin has to come and kill levithan

laughing 'Kay kid, you've proven one thing...you know JACK, CRACKER SH!T about a comic book forum, or how to debate in one.

Kid, stop your ignorance. Thor, Zeus, and Odin are fake? You clown-a$$ fanboy, you obviously should read up on the Greek Gods and Norse Gods...they WERE religions. Back in their age, they were as much a religion as Islam, Catholocism, Buddhism, or the Jewish faith.

God is the one that created Zeus and Odin? You slow-minded or something? Both Zeus and Odin are head god of their religion as much as Allah to Islam, Buddha to Buddhism, God to Catholocism, etc.

The Apocalypse? It's called Ragnorak in Norse Mythology - kiddo. End of the world blah, blah, blah. And Rune Thor went through that and beat "Those Who Sit Above." What did Spawn do? Nadda.

Also, it's a comic book forum. We debate comic book events - NOT RELIGION. ...but your a bit slow, I'll be nice and just give you a heads up. stick out tongue

It's not my knowledge that needs updating, you seem confused with this board and even Norse and Greek mythology/religion.

Yeah, what did God in Spawn do? What powers did they demonstrate? A peer of Odin - Surtur - forged the Twilight Sword from a galaxy. The hell did Malebolgia or anyone in Spawn do?

Xplosive
In my opinion Leviathan is beyond Skyfather, and has greater meaning. About God, God is the same everywhere. In any comics he is the same, or at least the same meaning, he is almighty, creator, he doesnt need to demonstrate power to prove it, he already has, human exist, worlds exist, galaxies exist, universe exist, Spawn exist, so he has already demonstarte the power, so its enough.

Juntai
Spectre wins.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Xplosive
In my opinion Leviathan is beyond Skyfather, and has greater meaning. About God, God is the same everywhere. In any comics he is the same, or at least the same meaning, he is almighty, creator, he doesnt need to demonstrate power to prove it, he already has, human exist, worlds exist, galaxies exist, universe exist, Spawn exist, so he has already demonstarte the power, so its enough.

Yeah, your opinion also consist of Apocalypse can beat the Silver Surfer. Apocalypse can beat Thor. Apocalypse would give Thanos a fight. roll eyes (sarcastic)

As for God, God isn't the same everywhere. Where are you getting this from? The only way TOAA and the Presence are equal in footing is because both company consist of beings compable of from destroying galaxies to destroying universes - yet these beings are still considered lower in power than the supreme being of said company, a.k.a. The Presence or TOAA.

It still doesn't mean every GOD is the equivalent in power. Heck, both TOAA and the Presence powers extend beyond the multiverse. Yet not every written God is multiverse level.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Beyonder
Yeah, your opinion also consist of Apocalypse can beat the Silver Surfer. Apocalypse can beat Thor. Apocalypse would give Thanos a fight. roll eyes (sarcastic)

As for God, God isn't the same everywhere. Where are you getting this from? The only way TOAA and the Presence are equal in footing is because both company consist of beings compable of from destroying galaxies to destroying universes - yet these beings are still considered lower in power than the supreme being of said company, a.k.a. The Presence or TOAA.

It still doesn't mean every GOD is the equivalent in power. Heck, both TOAA and the Presence powers extend beyond the multiverse. Yet not every written God is multiverse level.

God is the same everywhere, TOAA is almighty, The Presence is almighty, they both created everthing the same, if they are almighty they are almighty. Thez creater everthign including superpowered beings to destroy universe. If they are almighty, they are, they are the same. The top.

//Heck, both TOAA and the Presence powers extend beyond the multiverse.//

No, really. **** this

Spawnrules
ok i started fighting too beyonder because he said what did god ever do too us

Spawnrules
Originally posted by Beyonder
laughing 'Kay kid, you've proven one thing...you know JACK, CRACKER SH!T about a comic book forum, or how to debate in one.

Kid, stop your ignorance. Thor, Zeus, and Odin are fake? You clown-a$$ fanboy, you obviously should read up on the Greek Gods and Norse Gods...they WERE religions. Back in their age, they were as much a religion as Islam, Catholocism, Buddhism, or the Jewish faith.

God is the one that created Zeus and Odin? You slow-minded or something? Both Zeus and Odin are head god of their religion as much as Allah to Islam, Buddha to Buddhism, God to Catholocism, etc.

The Apocalypse? It's called Ragnorak in Norse Mythology - kiddo. End of the world blah, blah, blah. And Rune Thor went through that and beat "Those Who Sit Above." What did Spawn do? Nadda.

Also, it's a comic book forum. We debate comic book events - NOT RELIGION. ...but your a bit slow, I'll be nice and just give you a heads up. stick out tongue

It's not my knowledge that needs updating, you seem confused with this board and even Norse and Greek mythology/religion.

Yeah, what did God in Spawn do? What powers did they demonstrate? A peer of Odin - Surtur - forged the Twilight Sword from a galaxy. The hell did Malebolgia or anyone in Spawn do?
dude do you know that zeus and odin and thor are myths laughing
and please if you dont know what spawn did read his god damn comics, malebogias power are in each comics k, zeus thor and odin are fake they only exsist in mythology

Spawnrules
The body of traditional tales concerning the gods, heroes, and rituals of the ancient Greeks. Critical Greeks, such as Plato in the 5th-4th century BCE, recognized the considerable element of fiction in the myths, although in general the Greeks viewed them as true accounts. There is a separate area for Greek heroic legend. Featured article: Greek creation myths.

Spawnrules
thats what greek mythhology means

kgkg
dude do you know that zeus and odin and thor are myths laughing
and please if you dont know what spawn did read his god damn comics, malebogias power are in each comics k, zeus thor and odin are fake they only exsist in mythology
what did spawn do?

Spawnrules
spawn has the soul migran blast unless your a soul its impossible to dodge, if he is about to loose he will turn into a ghost and shater or eat your soul, or he will stop time and planets on his oppenents and then bring whatever his oppenent was and kill him once more, he is immortal, try cutting his head off he will regenarate at teh speed of light, his alias are god and his angels, he can turn into different forms with his cape, he has an axe impossible to cut or break even if you got adamatium, any enviorment he absorbs energy or god gives him energy like odin does to thor spawn will only win 7/10 this thread was done and spawn won, overall its the winner spectre then spawn then thor

illadelph12
Detective Chimp owns all!!!

http://members.shaw.ca/gorillagallery/myweb2/bobo1.jpg

Spawnrules
stay on topic

Mider
Have you read about God even the greeks knew about God just didnt know His name they called God The Unknown God they had a shrine to Him the aztects as well believed in God they just didnt know His name they worshiped the sun but knew Someone else was behind the scenes who made the sun Read Acts if you wanna read that they hear what Saint Paul has to say and start to sacrifice to him cause they think he is zues but he tells them he is just a man and that God is the only true God and that they had so many Gods that they even had a shrine to God Himself but called Him the unknown God have you read about leviathin? It talks about leviathin being so strong he could probably destroy the world i believe yet God says if He wanted to He could defeated leviathin as easily as a fishermen hooking a fish by the nose with a hook read that in Job when God speaks to job islam has false prophets they think mohamid is a prophet yet not all his prophecyes came true only Gods prophets said stuff that was 100 percent true read the prophecies they are true and have come true and are comming true no other religious book on earth can boast 100 percent accurazy like The Bible.

They are going crazy with the powers of the spectre ok he's the presances wrath but killing the preseance and beating lucifer morningstar thats just ...........wow........thats going to far its insanity he's strong enough he doesnt need THAT MUCH POWER.

Mider
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.