Anyone was ever near to death?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hostage
Like if anyone one ever came close to death or expirenced it?

I almost had died from hyperthermia from a trek to the mountains.

I had near death expirence from a car accident. And when I got knocked out I saw a bright light and it felt warm and I was happy. Then a voice whisperd "go back go back" so I did and the next thing I knew I was awake confused And after I was awake I was color blind.

I swear, that happend to me.

megapunk1235ALT
i almost drowned when I was 11 and my mother didn't know and sh e still doesn't.My brother saved me but she didn't do a thing and she was watching me.I'm not a bit spiteful. She didn't know and I went on with my life.

debbiejo
Hmmmmm...well a few times.....Once when I was 5...I tried to open the window, but instead opened the door while my dad was driving down the highway...I looked down and just saw my shoes bouncing off the cement road...Luckily he was able to pull over and pull me back in...

The last time was 4 years ago when I was very sick...had a bad chest cold...got sicker and stopped eating...didn't realize how sick I was, and neither did anyone else...was rushed to the hospital after...I don't know how long...cause time is blurry at that point....Antibiotics wouldn't work...had to get my lung suctioned out....Yuck...still more stronger Antibiotics....Then finially their strongest antibiotic......stayed in the hospital in a special room for 10 days...People had to wear masks to come in to see me...Had them sneak in some french fries though....Yummy love those...Friends said my skin color looked green, and I lost around 12- 15 lbs...Dr.s were very angry at me for waiting so long...Took me about 7 days before I could walk...the last doctor said that I was very lucky....Yep, he said...most people in that condition never leave the hospital, they get put on a respirator until they eventually die.....NOW AREN'T YOU GLAD I'M HERE?? big grin ......Now I have to be very very careful when I get a chest cold...cause it did cause some lung damage on one side..

Once I got home....I had to have someone come live with me to help take care of me.....Long recovery...took about 1 month...

So, I must be around for some purpose.....LOL. happy

Storm
Duplicate thread.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.