Team Sentry vs. Team Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Team Sentry:

Sentry
Classic Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Gladiator
Forgotten One (gilgamesh)
Hyperion

vs.

Team Superman:
Superman
Mr. Majestic
SuperGirl
Orion
Wonder Woman
Captain Marvel

Spawnrules
team sentry, superman and thor would have a fight days long

thesilverspider
buddy majestic is in team superman enuff said

severance
team superman, because when team sentry learn that a crap character like Gilgamesh is in their team their self belief implodes

golem370
Well here is how I see it Thor use God Power and kills Superman in minutes then Wonder Woman tries to hit Thor and hits his Hammer in stead breaking her braclets. Gladiator kills Captain Marvel he is to strong and fast for CM. Supergirl lastes awhile but gets put down by Forgotten One. Then Beta Ray and Hyperion takes out Orion. Then I think Gladiator and Sentry takes Mr Majestic and a beaten Wonder Woman to

DigiMark007
Wow. I don't know. Sentry and Majestic are both made out to be Superman-on-steroids type of guys. Orion is underrated, Superman owned Thor is a crossover (one punch if I'm not mistaken), but Gladiator's a tough mo-fo as well.

I'd vote team Superman, but just barely.

golem370
But don't forget Superman is magic intolerant if he get hit hard enough with the god force or the Hammer It might kill Superman.

Lucid Lui
I go with Team Marvel, but it wouldn't be easy...

Is Supergirl as vunerable to magic as Superman?

Laminator_X
Come on, throw in Superboy and Scout. We cant leave them out!

Arahan
One punch of Supes and Thor lose? Dont know which jla/avengers issue you read but it was definately not ONE punch.

Marvel=DC
Originally posted by golem370
Well here is how I see it Thor use God Power and kills Superman in minutes then Wonder Woman tries to hit Thor and hits his Hammer in stead breaking her braclets. Gladiator kills Captain Marvel he is to strong and fast for CM. Supergirl lastes awhile but gets put down by Forgotten One. Then Beta Ray and Hyperion takes out Orion. Then I think Gladiator and Sentry takes Mr Majestic and a beaten Wonder Woman to

Wonder Woman's bracelets are unbreakable and I doubt Superman would fight Thor she would because 1 she'd obviously last longer, 2 can deflect his magic back at him, 3 has a lasso and 4 can lift his hammer and even if she doesn't win she'd be able to stalemate him long enough until someone else intervened. Also Gladiator is faster I'm not so sure stronger than CM but, CM makes up for that in power. Orion is greatly underrated I could see someone destroying his armor that keeps him in check and then it would definitely get interesting. All in all I'd say team Superman wins.

The Ion
Britney should fight Thor considering the magic of Zeus had no effect on her. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Team Supes wins.

golem370
Gladiator has the same powers that Superman has. He is just to strong I heard he had destroyed planets I don't think CM has much of a chance.

brainchild81
Team Sentry wins

batmandaman
team superman wins. period.

batmandaman
Gladiator has the same powers that Superman has. He is just to strong I heard he had destroyed planets I don't think CM has much of a chance.

who says that CM has to fight gladiator? and CM is way underrated, he could definately stalemate Gladiator. and i don't think Glad. is as fast as marvel, he has the speed of mercury, which is the messenger god, which is pretty damn fast.

the Darkone
Gilgamesh can rearrange molecules and turn superman into shit, also huperion is a superman clone with powers of the eternals he woud literally kick the sh** out of CM or Wonderwoman. Beta Ray Bill will take out orion him damnself, and then take on majestic.

Team Sentry wins.

JediMasterLuke5
Superman team for sure.

jrodslam
Captain Marvel is as strong as Supes and more durable imo. That can be debated. However If he fights Glads, id have to give Cap the win. The heat vision would have no effect on him whatsoever. I just wanted to say that. Im still undecided on who wins though.

thesilverspider
mr.majestic is supes on steriods he makes this a victory 4 team superman unless sentry is all that he is so hyped of being

JediMasterLuke5
Originally posted by thesilverspider
mr.majestic is supes on steriods he makes this a victory 4 team superman unless sentry is all that he is so hyped of being Which sentry is not. If I can recall correctly in comic Superman #201 it said something like "Youre were never as great as he was" They were talking about Majestic being less powerful then Superman.

Marvel=DC
Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
Which sentry is not. If I can recall correctly in comic Superman #201 it said something like "Youre were never as great as he was" They were talking about Majestic being less powerful then Superman.

THANK YOU. I'm so tired of people saying they don't like Superman because he's overrated and too powerful and then Marvel makes clear ripoffs of him i.e. Gladiator, Sentry, etc and they're supposedly just fine.

soleran30
Yea but sentry is Dark not just some "superman" I like superman but Sentry has a darker side which is interesting

golem370
Gladiator has a metahuman reflexes and Stamina witch means able to move instantaneously he has the ability to run at Supersonic speed.

Marvel=DC
Originally posted by soleran30
Yea but sentry is Dark not just some "superman" I like superman but Sentry has a darker side which is interesting

That's Marvel for you it's filled with antiheroes.

golem370
What about Batman he not the most straight arrow nor is Manhunter or Lobo these guy are dark.

golem370
Are were.

Marvel=DC
What about Batman he not the most straight arrow nor is Manhunter or Lobo these guy are dark.

True but, Batman was really one of the first of his kind and mostly Marvel is like antiheroes from Sentry to mutants that are hated and despised like the X-men. They just have so many it's like they're doing it over and over again. Also to take Superman and recreate him so many times is annoying enough when DC does it we don't need Marvel too.

The Ion
Originally posted by soleran30
That's stupid. Read some Superman stories before you declare him an uninteresting boyscout.

Laminator_X
Superman written well can be awe-inspiring. Unfortunately he's one of the hardest characters to write well.

golem370
Superman is a Alien who grew up in Kansas and then became a reporter He has great strength he runs and fly very very fast but he is not a Genius he may have been if he had lived on Krypton before coming to Earth. His knowledge is earth based I believe he is not as smart as Lex Luthor or Batman I would say his I,Q is like 145 at best.He also has the Breath power the eye beams and X-Ray thing to. He is very durable around the level of Nova or Firelord. Also hear a Marvel type File on Superman
Intelligence Gifted
Strength Incalculable
Speed Subsonic
Flight Speed Warp Speed
Stamina Demi-godlike
Durability Demi-godlike
Agility Superhuman
Reflexes Superhuman

Superpowers Superman has the ability to project intense heat from eyes
Super Breath X-Ray Vision

Special Limitations Weakness to Krytonite Magic.

The Ion
You say he isn't a genius yet give him an IQ of 145? Do you know how high that is? He's definitely above that FYI.

Marvel=DC
I'll will give you Superman is one hard character to write he's often under written and because of that so is Wonder Woman I mean think about it she has the speed, strength, wisdom and skills equal and greater than gods yet, she's barley really shown to use them she should be faster, smarter and stronger than just about anyone in DC.

golem370
Ok how about no smarter the Daredevil or Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.