Arsenal vs. Hawkeye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Arsenal has usual equipment. Hawkeye has usual equipment before Bendis decide to kill him...twice...just to spite the fans. Takes place in The Wayne Manor. No PIS/CIS

thesilverspider
ill go with hawkeye speedy got nothing on him but it will be close 7/10 for hawkeye

Draco69
He hasn't been speedy in years. Don't underestimate him. He changed quite a bit over the years. He now not only uses a high-tech bow and arrow he also uses guns that have Thangarian technology. He also has become somewhat of a Bullseye due to his training with some funky Chinese master. And he has a promethium-kevlar armour that managed to take hit from a New Cronus god.

thesilverspider
he still speedy 2 me and i know he is nasty but hawkeye come on hawkeye in his own respect is a monster

Draco69
Yes. Yes. Because Hawkeye is more well-known....

thesilverspider
actually i know arsenal very well but hawkeyes has doen some amazing sh!t

Draco69
Oh yes. Like that ridiculous "TNT arrow" feat in JLA/Avengers. For god's sake the globe was made of GLASS!?

thesilverspider
so what! it was still some amazing sh!t

olympian
Makes me wonder how anyone would have been the great hero if they have punched the globe.

Yea it was amazing shit, but dumb as heck. Kind of like Imperiex being called the most impressive cosmic being and being owned by Superman.

Still Hawkeye has more rep with the bow. Hes the Green Arrow of Marvel and we all know Roy isent equal to Ollie.

Pretty close yeah but not equal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.