Black cat vs cat women

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverine8888
my moneys on black cat

Draco69
You'd lose the bet. Unless this the 80's Black Cat with bad luck and was a Tigra-wannabe.

More experience. More skill.

And it's CatwoMAN. Why do people here ALWAYS put woman in plural...?

Wickerman
I don't know, and i don't care. What i know is that i want full poster-size pictures of it all. NOW!!!!!! mad

~wickerman~

life is cruell
Been Done over and over. Most say catwoman I stick to black cat and then theres the occasional mudwrestling post.

wolverine8888
lol

Metalmanx
I think Black Cat as well.

brainchild81
BCat would win IMO. She's got knuckle game and she's got a bit o' gadgets from the Tinkerer.

Draco69
Catwoman has trained under Shiva, Bats and even Barda (don't ask) at one point. She also has high-tech gadgets. Hell in her own book she has a device that turns her invisible.

brainchild81
I don't doubt it. With the suits enhancements increasing her already good fighting skills, BC's got the physical advantage IMO. I'm not sure whether or not Cat's contacts allow her to see through cloaking devices though. Black Cat If CW uses the invisibility and BC can't see her, CW wins. Otherwise, I still think BC has it. Got any CW links?

Draco69
No. *sigh* noone likes Catwoman....

Stupid Halle Berry...

The Ion
laughing

The Ion
Selina is still one of my faves in the Bat universe.

powerfulone1987
Catwoman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.