Flash vs. Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Flash (Wally West) has 15 seconds prep. Magneto has two hours. The battle is in a featureless envrionment as big as Los Angeles. The ground is dirt, and the weather is windy and cloudy. It is midnight. Who wins?

wolverine8888
magneto

DrDoom101
sorry, i was editing it when u were posting

wolverine8888
oh opps. magento still wins I think

DrDoom101
bump

Spawnrules
flash is to fast for magneto to suck his metal, do you think magneto can catch someone that can move faster than the speed of light

Metalmanx
Flash wins. FAR too fast.

snoopdogg
If Flash is fast enough to hit Zum 1000 times before he blinks I think he is fast enough to hit Magneto with a IMP probably killing his @ss.

hoorayforpeepee
magneto has a passive field that would probably shatter wally's hand.

snoopdogg
His hand is protected by the speedforce. I dont think so Tim.

hoorayforpeepee
??? tim ???

in any case, if thor ain't breaking magneto's passive field, then neither is wally. i am a bit confused about how magneto could attack wally, unless he can pull out a form of energy faster than light.

wait...HA! magneto could just **** with the gravity.

Draco69
Like he's done so before. People say he can do this and do that....but he's never actually DONE it.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee

wait...HA! magneto could just **** with the gravity. Yea..........................................................thats it confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.