Ultimate Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fieldy69
Galactus, Tyrant, Thanos, Onslaught, Imperiex, Darkseid, Eradicator and Apocolypse

VS

Sentry, Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Superman, Thor, Green Lantern, Quasar, Martian Manhunter, Vision, Drax, Warlock, Captain Marvel, Iron Man, Booster Gold, and Wonderman.

Spawnrules
galactus teams wins

severance
galactus wins on his own
other guys on his team take the night off and go down the pub

Spawnrules
Originally posted by severance
galactus wins on his own
other guys on his team take the night off and go down the pub \lmao laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Fieldy69
K we all know booster gold takes down that whole team

AJ4LIFE
Originally posted by Fieldy69
K we all know booster gold takes down that whole team yes

guy222
Originally posted by Fieldy69
Galactus, Tyrant, Thanos, Onslaught, Imperiex, Darkseid, Eradicator and Apocolypse

VS

Sentry, Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Superman, Thor, Green Lantern, Quasar, Martian Manhunter, Vision, Drax, Warlock, Captain Marvel, Iron Man, Booster Gold, and Wonderman.

Imperiex/Galactus/Tyrant FTW

cmack
the bad guys win, galactus and tyrant and im periex thats overkill

masterbruce
Apocalypse is just absolutely giddy with joy from being placed in the same group as some of the most powerful forces in the universe.

cmack
apocalypse is the weakest link, thats saying alot

llagrok
Boost gold wins.

hulkcpbifiussjf
galactus team wins

redhotrash
I definately wouldnt say Galactus solos this. Superman, Surfer, and Thor, and Sentry combined should be able to take him I think. Buuut being that Galactus doesnt have to solo this, I cant picture most of team Galactus even having a chance to get their hands dirty

Bouboumaster
Galactus and Thanos are enough.

Soljer
Originally posted by redhotrash
I definately wouldnt say Galactus solos this. Superman, Surfer, and Thor, and Sentry combined should be able to take him I think. Buuut being that Galactus doesnt have to solo this, I cant picture most of team Galactus even having a chance to get their hands dirty

You think wrong then.

That group wouldn't even phase Galactus.

Gecko4lif
Galactus - doesnt even wake up for this fight
Tyrant- Soloes easily
Thanos - Soloes with prep
Onslaught- no jobing solos
Imperiex - soloes rather easily
Darkseid - Solo if in 400 form
Eradicator - Does well but catches a beat down
Apocolypse - Gets ****ed up rather easily

redhotrash
Originally posted by Soljer
You think wrong then.

That group wouldn't even phase Galactus.

Oh I think wrong? Well supposedly Sentry was able to stalemate Galactus by himself. Now lets say that Spidey exaggerated the entire thing. Even if Sentry was only able to semi-hang in there with Galactus, you still have Superman (who as far as Im concerned is more powerful than Sentry) and Thor (who people argue as being a good fight for Superman). So yeah between the 3 of them I dont see Galactus Soloing this team.

Estacado
Imperiex or Galactus solos.

redhotrash
How do you not understand my logic?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.