Master Cheif vs The Enemies of Doom (All of the dooms >:D )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkstorm Zero
Master Cheif is allowed to carry ALL of his weapons from both Halo games, but no vehicles.

Personally I think Cheif would go far, but not all the way... Enemies like the Cyberdemon, Spider Mastermind, Motherdemon and Icon of Sin would kill MC fairly quickly

Deus Ex
I'm not familiar with theses dooms... where are they from now?

Hoshi
he would die when he fight S master mind.

Darkstorm Zero
The enemies of Doom Classic (Doom 1, Ultimate Doom, Doom 2, Final Doom... Doom 64, Ect)

Go here to learn more about Doom

Deus Ex
Ooo... Nice. Makes this a good match up.

Darkstorm Zero
Well I stated My oppinion, MC Might get lucky enough to go through the guys like Spider Masterminds and Cyber Demons, but when it comes to Motherdemons and the Icon of Sin, theres just not much of a chance...

Deus Ex
I agree.

Hit_and_Miss
Realisticaly the doom guy shouldn't of gotten that far! The only thing MC got is plasma weaponry which was a high lvl gun... and his sword..

Darkstorm Zero
I agree with that...

Let me remind you however, that Plasma weaponry alone won't be enough to take out the larger, more powerful enemies... I mean seriously, the classic Cyberdemoin can take 8 BFG Shots directly, and that weapon spews out more plasma than any Halo weapon stick out tongue

Added to that, the only weapon that can harm the Icon of Sin is a Rocket Laucher, thankfully MC has a double barreled variant

The Highlord
Icon of Sin can be faily easy as long as MC is fast enough so no one spawns, then again he might not make the lift and fail, Cyberdemon from N64 would also pwn MC, hes rocket are so much faster then the once in Ultimate Doom, that its very hard to dodge them, and hes a brickwall, and Motherdemons large radius hellfire blasts will also kill MC pretty fast, at least alot faster then MC can pump enough shots of with his weaponry. Mastermind however is so damn precise with his chaingun that if MC is going at it with any autogun he'l be turend into a piece of meat with alot of holes in it very soon. you need Doomguy's speed (which has not been seen for a long long time) and a 'B'ig 'F'u(kin 'G'un to kill those demon bosses

SpadeKing
1. didn't a regular marine go through the entire levels of doom by himself
2. Chief is waaaaaaay past a reg. marine
3. Scarab gun plain and simple
4. is this even allowed?
5. The chief is faster than you guys think blink

The Highlord
The doom guy aint just a regular marine, hes is Flynn Taggart wink hes also faster then MC by far, you should play Doom

SpadeKing
Originally posted by The Highlord
The doom guy aint just a regular marine, hes is Flynn Taggart wink hes also faster then MC by far, you should play Doom

no he's not if they let MC run on Halo you would know because he can cover kilometers in seconds ermm

FG725
Originally posted by The Highlord
Hey, I've only played the pc ones but you're nothing special it says nothing special about him all the info you get is a gate from hell has opened destroy it. ending: congratulations you've closed the gate! But wait another has opened no expression

The Highlord
Originally posted by FG725
Hey, I've only played the pc ones but you're nothing special it says nothing special about him all the info you get is a gate from hell has opened destroy it. ending: congratulations you've closed the gate! But wait another has opened no expression

He closes that one too wink

SpadeKing
actually the chief covered half a kilometer in 17 seconds with a torn achilles no expression and Flynn Taggart cant even covered that in a minute without injury
and chief is stronger, his suit provides better armour, he has a shield, his reflexes are 400% better than that of a normal humans and is 1/6th of any other human while under pressure, he can see better in the dark so he wouldn't really need a flashlight, and he has all of his weapons. erm

FG725
Originally posted by SpadeKing
actually the chief covered half a kilometer in 17 seconds with a torn achilles no expression and Flynn Taggart cant even covered that in a minute without injury
and chief is stronger, his suit provides better armour, he has a shield, his reflexes are 400% better than that of a normal humans and is 1/6th of any other human while under pressure, he can see better in the dark so he wouldn't really need a flashlight, and he has all of his weapons. erm
well he has a built in flashlight in his suit I played the beginning of doom three and you have to carry a flashlight or a gun......Chief would win this

BlaxicanTroller
yeah he would.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by FG725
well he has a built in flashlight in his suit I played the beginning of doom three and you have to carry a flashlight or a gun......Chief would win this

yea that and he has increased blood flow into his eyes increasing perceptiveness and sight in the dark, he see's better than cats erm
and yea if a regular human can survive by switching his weapons and his flashlight im pretty sure someone with night-vision type eyes, with a built in flashlight would win............especially a super soldier

NineCoronas
Originally posted by SpadeKing
yea that and he has increased blood flow into his eyes increasing perceptiveness and sight in the dark, he see's better than cats erm
and yea if a regular human can survive by switching his weapons and his flashlight im pretty sure someone with night-vision type eyes, with a built in flashlight would win............especially a super soldier Same consensus.

Built-in Flashlight + Cat Eyes + MJOLNIR Suit + The shields that come with and he'll survive longer than the Doom Marine would even if he only used the Doom weapons. If he used his, such as the Rifles (I'd personally take the Sword and Rocket Launcher), then he'd pwn up until boss battles where it'd become a challenge.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by NineCoronas
Same consensus.

Built-in Flashlight + Cat Eyes + MJOLNIR Suit + The shields that come with and he'll survive longer than the Doom Marine would even if he only used the Doom weapons. If he used his, such as the Rifles (I'd personally take the Sword and Rocket Launcher), then he'd pwn up until boss battles where it'd become a challenge.

he can use all of his weapons like on doom where he has like a ten weapon arsenal
sword, rockets, fuel rod cannons, scarab gun, shotgun, Battle Rifle, brute shot, Covenant Carbine, SMG, and the pistol

BlaxicanTroller
OMG SCARAB GUN ISN'T EVEN A GUN!!!111!!!

SpadeKing
you're right its a plasma rifle with the power of a dropship's turrets but twice or possibly three times as better erm

BlaxicanTroller
And it's not real.

SpadeKing
uh yes it isermm or maybe you can't get it no expression

BlaxicanTroller
Its cheat. An easter egg no expression

BlaxicanTroller
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_weapons_in_Halo_2#Scarab_Gun

SpadeKing
Originally posted by BlaxicanTroller
Its cheat. An easter egg no expression

easter eggs are hidden features and stuff so its not really a cheat it was hidden by Bungie designers as a present I guess and that just prooved it is real besides the point where I have gotten it before..................after a hour of failing

BlaxicanTroller
If it was real, it wouldn't be an easter egg. And on the show "Cheat". They even classify it as being as not being a real gun.

SpadeKing
A virtual Easter egg is a hidden message or feature
taken from wikipedia stuff like, resident evil 4 seating on the king's throne, halo 1 MEGG message, and etc. are easter eggs.
cheats.......you put in codes to get them, and cheat doesn't know scrap you can check bungie's website

Liquid_Fire
MC would be incinvible. His visual area is gold. Aka, visor. If the doom guy's eyes turned gold he became invincble.

Darkstorm Zero
Heh, i still see plenty of bullsh!t arguments..., Taggarts EYES glowed gold, not his visor....

the Scarab Gun is not an officially recognised weapon, an Easter Egg Gun is inadmissable, but for the sake of argument, lets say I let it in... what does it matter, the BFG is still by FAR a superior plama spewing machine capable of devistating MC several hundred times over...

Mesirus
MC himself is a better fighter than the doom guy, but his weapons are vastly inferior, he'd die at the fatso's you know the guys whose ares are fire cannonballs.....

TricksterPriest
Not to mention he's missing the one thing the doom guy has. The soul cube. Without that, he can't win. I think the doom guy is being slept on. I don't believe MC can beat all the demons either. And even if he could make it to the last guys, he doesn't have the cube. So how can he take down things like the Maledict?

Darkstorm Zero
You mean the Cyber Demon Babel? yeah, the Soul Cube was the only thing that could harm him... Maledict is overkill considering how bad taggard got owned even after winning the battle... the only thing that saved Taggart then was the Heart of Chaos, which in desperation he jammed into Betruger's mouth...

Mesirus
Originally posted by Mesirus
MC himself is a better fighter than the doom guy, but his weapons are vastly inferior, he'd die at the fatso's you know the guys whose ares are fire cannonballs.....

what he said no expression

Superboy Prime
IMO if a nothing special Marine managed to overcome all of those odds what can a highly trained super soldier like the MC do? I think he can pull it off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.