Who Likes Jingle All The Way

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Silverstein
hey, everyone remember Jingle All The Way starring Arnold Schwartzenneger?

i think its a great comedy laughing who agrees?

SnakeEyes
I kinda... HATED this movie. I mean, really, anyone who likes this movie must be really tolerant of horrible movies. I didn't even like it when I was younger...

Mandorallen
I used to watch it when I was younger, I thought it was great, and funny as hell, but know that I know better, it's movie crap.

but still fun.

some parts never get old though.

"I have the ears of a SNAKE!"

laughing out loud sinbad.

botankus
I wish I'd watched it backwards. That way I would have turned it off sooner when they got to the ridiculous jet-pack escapade ending.

T.M
Originally posted by botankus
I wish I'd watched it backwards. That way I would have turned it off sooner when they got to the ridiculous jet-pack escapade ending.

laughing out loud that was ridiculous. yes

i must say this movie never interested me even when i was young.

botankus
All I'm asking is for one Christmas season without a movie that ends with someone flying over Manhattan, wowing all of those standing below. Is that too much to ask?

Cringe
I know.Too many christmas movies are set in Manhattan.Maybe thats because it gorgeous that time of year or something erm

Backspace
I think the better question is who doesn't like Jingle All the Way. wink

BlazingBarrells
i love how certain peoples opinions completely annihilate others, if they like jingle all the way, let it be, who cares if they like it, stop frikkin saying they have no taste and "you must be tolerant of horrible movies"
oh yeah, and i love jingle all the way, it was great, sure, maybe not great as in FILM terms, but did i enjoy it, you bet i did

Cringe
Originally posted by Backspace
I think the better question is who doesn't like Jingle All the Way. wink

No.You only change the question around when your sure the number would be less.More people dont like "Jingle all the Way" than people who do so the people who do would be the minority and they would say they do rather than all the people who didnt have the waste their time. yes

DarkC
Thought it was corny, but funny when Marvin's bomb went off.

Backspace
Originally posted by Cringe
No.You only change the question around when your sure the number would be less.More people dont like "Jingle all the Way" than people who do so the people who do would be the minority and they would say they do rather than all the people who didnt have the waste their time. yes
I didnt understand a word of that. stick out tongue

botankus
How about "Who thinks people that like Jingle all the Way should be gutted and burned alive?"

Cringe
Originally posted by Backspace
I didnt understand a word of that. stick out tongue

You usually change the question when your sure less people will respond wink . Who doesnt like Jingle of the Way , 112,151811684 people . Who does? 1 person smile . It's easier that way.

botankus
Who doesnt like Jingle of the Way , 112,151811684 people . Who does? 1 person

I think those are accurate numbers.

Cringe
I had a feeling they where confused

Mandorallen
Dammit guys,

No need to bash this movie so badly, there are MUCH worse movies.

Cringe
Name one.

Mandorallen
Baby geniues
Baby geniuses 2
The son of the mask
alone in the dark
House of the dead
crossroads
you got served

I rest my case. now leave the thread alone.

Silverstein
so none of you guys laughed when arnold was screaming on the phone about cookies?? or laugh at his grammar at times?

Mandorallen
Originally posted by Silverstein
so none of you guys laughed when arnold was screaming on the phone about cookies??

laughing out loud

Silverstein
it wasnt the best comedy of all time, but Arnold in a comedy movie, this proves he can atleast do acting in other genres besides action.

Wolfie
This is a fun movie. It had it's moments, such as the above mentioned, "Put that cookie down! Now!" and, "It really was a bomb? This is a sick world we live in! Sick people!"

Cringe
Originally posted by Wolfie
"It really was a bomb? This is a sick world we live in! Sick people!"

laughing That was the funniest part of the movie no expression

DarkC
Originally posted by Wolfie
This is a fun movie. It had it's moments, such as the above mentioned, "Put that cookie down! Now!" and, "It really was a bomb? This is a sick world we live in! Sick people!"
Ed: "Well now, that didn't go as well as I expected." (eggnog dripping down his face)

Cringe
That wasnt funny no expression

Silverstein
That wasnt funny no expression

ya that part wasnt super funny, more of the actor acting funny.

the funny part is when he is goes through the play area to get the bouncy ball from the little girl laughing

"hey little, girl, i got a shiny red ball, what to trade?!"

and then the girls mom hits his head with a purse "pervert!"

arnold: "I am not pervert, I just was looking for churbo man doll!"

Mandorallen

arnold: "I am not pervert, I just was looking for churbo man doll!"

roflmao, churbo.

Silverstein
the funniest parts of the movie are arnold's speech deficiencies laughing

Wolfie
The French version of Turbo Man.

It's fun and educational!

BAILY
This movie is soo bad it is good... that is why I like it

papabeard
This film is movie diahorrea.

botankus
Originally posted by Mandorallen
Baby geniues
Baby geniuses 2
The son of the mask
alone in the dark
House of the dead
crossroads
you got served

I rest my case. now leave the thread alone.

So if someone can name a few movies (not to mention of different genres) that are worse than the topic movie, it's not okay to bash the topic movie? That would be like saying, "don't bash House of the Dead because Going Overboard is much, much worse."

It doesn't make much sense, especially when the thread title is asking if people like the movie. Of course some (er, most) aren't going to like it. Difference of opinions - That's the fun part of message boards.

Fëanor
so none of you guys laughed when arnold was screaming on the phone about cookies?? or laugh at his grammar at times? hahahahahaha!!!laughing

i still get a giggle when i think about it!!!

Wolfie
So if someone can name a few movies (not to mention of different genres) that are worse than the topic movie, it's not okay to bash the topic movie? That would be like saying, "don't bash House of the Dead because Going Overboard is much, much worse."

It doesn't make much sense, especially when the thread title is asking if people like the movie. Of course some (er, most) aren't going to like it. Difference of opinions - That's the fun part of message boards.
Agreed. Just because there are worse movies, doesn't mean you can't bash this one. This person's debate would be valid had you called Jingle All the Way the worst movie ever. Then he can go down his list of worse movies.

Mandorallen

no, the point is not to bash at all, the reason I said that is so he would shut the hell up.

Cringe
I was just joking.I didnt think you'd actually name some roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mandorallen
this is what I hate about forums.

you cant tell whether or not someone is joking.

so be sure to inclde the fact thta you are joking to whomever is reading this.

Cringe
And why did you say "shut the hell up" ? If you dont like crappy movie bashing then leave.

Wolfie
Let's stop fighting now. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. Let's stick to bashing/defending the movie, not each other.

Cringe
Apparently Mandorian doesnt agree even though that statement was in his sig for awhile.Hypocrite.

Mandorallen
a good part of this movie is when the reindeer gets drunk and bashes the house up.... pure class.

Mandorallen
Apparently Mandorian doesnt agree even though that statement was in his sig for awhile.Hypocrite.

You are entitled to your opinion. And so am I. so lets just drop it.

you hate the movie I like it. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.