The Most Powerful Female Mutants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eternitygoddess
What do you guys think? I'll just throw in a couple:

Jean Grey
Scarlet Witch
Polaris
(not in order)

P.S.: In order of greatest to least please!

stormfront13
hmmmm........

1)jean grey
2)scarlet witch
3)tie between rachel grey and storm

Blair Wind
jean grey, scarlet witch, rachel, polaris, storm

Scoobless
where would that Sienna Blaze chick fit in?

stormfront13
i thought she was dead?

powerfulone1987
Storm.

leonheartmm
scralet witch by far, also if u consider sue storm a mutant, shed be on their, jean is second only to wanda, and well rachel is pretty powerful too.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by leonheartmm
scralet witch by far, also if u consider sue storm a mutant, shed be on their, jean is second only to wanda, and well rachel is pretty powerful too.

Ummm Scarlet Witch did a botch job on warping 616 reality. Jean created it and held it in the palm of her hand. Hmmmmm confused

Cosmic Cube
Jean, obviously, is leagues above the others.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Jean, obviously, is leagues above the others.

yes

Crimson Phoenix
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Ummm Scarlet Witch did a botch job on warping 616 reality. Jean created it and held it in the palm of her hand. Hmmmmm confused

The opnly reason for that is cause she didnt know what she was doing. But despite wanda being my favourite character, jean is still leagues ahead. she's become a cosmic being for god sake.
But dont count wanda out just yet, we still dont know the full scope of her abilties, and if she was able to affect the ominverse, wether directly, or indirectly, even if it was a result of a botched reality warp, thats still somthing to be amazed about. No other reality warper (that I know of) has reached wanda's level.

Swanky-Tuna
Is Jean even considered a person anymore?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Crimson Phoenix
The opnly reason for that is cause she didnt know what she was doing. But despite wanda being my favourite character, jean is still leagues ahead. she's become a cosmic being for god sake.
But dont count wanda out just yet, we still dont know the full scope of her abilties, and if she was able to affect the ominverse, wether directly, or indirectly, even if it was a result of a botched reality warp, thats still somthing to be amazed about. No other reality warper (that I know of) has reached wanda's level.

Franklin will be beyond her when he reaches his full potential. I say that because when you consider he can create pocket universes as a child he'll definitely be beyond her as an adult and in control of his abilities.

Franklin at his full potential is said to be Celestial level therefore id place Wanda between the cube beings (who can warp reality on a planetary scale) and Galactus/Celestial level.

Enormously powerful for a mutant. Certainly the most powerful on the planet currently.

Franklins temporarily lost his abilities i believe.

leonheartmm
the problem with jean is, that she and the pheonix force are not quite the same thing, the most powerful manifestation of jean as an individual has been as dark pheonix, currently the cosmic abstract level jean is not really jean at all, it is the pheonix force as an abstract using jean to give itself conciousness, that is why in the current retcon jean is always talkin about not bein allowed away from the white room n sayin she only came to the normal universe for a short period of time to tel sum1 sumthin or sum shit like that, jean as an individual mutant is not even close to the abstract level power of the entire pheonix force, which is a part of the cycle of universal rebirth along with the other absracts{n please dont start with the jean is multiversal thing here,GS cause its been proven wrong}, that is why current scarlet witch is above her cause at times she has shown power that has affected the multiverse in subtle ways{n yea franklin is WAY above any other mutant, or celestial}

JirK
jean grey, hands down. she can eat a star for gods sake.

cassandra nova is one of the most powerful. look what she did to the new x-men. look at what she did to xavier.

GalacticStorm
the problem with jean is, that she and the pheonix force are not quite the same thing, the most powerful manifestation of jean as an individual has been as dark pheonix, currently the cosmic abstract level jean is not really jean at all, it is the pheonix force as an abstract using jean to give itself conciousness, that is why in the current retcon jean is always talkin about not bein allowed away from the white room n sayin she only came to the normal universe for a short period of time to tel sum1 sumthin or sum shit like that, jean as an individual mutant is not even close to the abstract level power of the entire pheonix force, which is a part of the cycle of universal rebirth along with the other absracts{n please dont start with the jean is multiversal thing here,GS cause its been proven wrong}, that is why current scarlet witch is above her cause at times she has shown power that has affected the multiverse in subtle ways{n yea franklin is WAY above any other mutant, or celestial}

Utter rubbish. Unfounded nonsense. All you've said completely contradicts whats been shown in the comics. Stop dressing up opinion as fact. Its far from that. All those interested in the truth visit the following link:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f49/t368313.html

Alternatively ignore Leons post. wink

GalacticStorm
please dont start with the jean is multiversal thing here,GS cause its been proven wrong}, that is why current scarlet witch is above her cause at times she has shown power that has affected the multiverse in subtle ways{n yea franklin is WAY above any other mutant, or celestial}

Proven wrong by whom? I think you need to revisit that Scarlet Witch thread son. You know, the one the opposition have stopped posting in. wink

Phoenix is called the ultimate mutation for a reason Leon. Im afraid Franklin is NOT way beyond any other mutant.

Currently he's outclassed by Scarlet Witch. sad

kgkg
Proven wrong by whom? I think you need to revisit that Scarlet Witch thread son. You know, the one the opposition have stopped posting in. wink

Phoenix is called the ultimate mutation for a reason Leon. Im afraid Franklin is NOT way beyond any other mutant.

Currently he's outclassed by Scarlet Witch. sad
i wonder

leonheartmm
ok now ur full of shit gs, i mean u can only push bullshit so far, before it explodes in ur face, i m infact sure now that u r a pathological liar.

GalacticStorm
ok now ur full of shit gs, i mean u can only push bullshit so far, before it explodes in ur face, i m infact sure now that u r a pathological liar.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Get over yourself. The phoenix /Jean relationship was clarified in Endsong. Everyone here knows about it.

No amount of juvenile ranting is gonna change the situation.

Yeah we've had a few disputes on here but so what? Its just a forum. To carry on like this because of that is pathetic. embarrasment

leonheartmm
gs, ur hopeless

GalacticStorm
gs, ur hopeless

Says the boy on an anti Phoenix campaign just because he got owned a few times. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Just a forum its no biggie. Really. smile

leonheartmm
Says the boy on an anti Phoenix campaign just because he got owned a few times. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Just a forum its no biggie. Really. smile

as i said, hopeless.

eternitygoddess
Dude, I think you're hopeless. At least provide some good logical arguments to support your views.

Phoenix_Avatar9
yea it is stated in endsong "I am you..."

stormfront13
why does every thread turn into a phoenix debate?

Blair Wind
not EVERY thread...just those about marvel characters, and who is the strongest or most powerful threads...so just like 99% of the threads here....forget pheonix, she's tough we get it, after her is who??

stormfront13
well after wanda and jean, I'd say

1)rachel/storm
2)polaris/storm

^^i put storm in both because it could be debated that now she is more powerful than rachel, and it could also be debated as to wether or not she is more powerful than polaris. but i also assume we are talking about current power levels.

wolverine8888
emma/racheal
storm/polaris

Metalmanx
I'd put Polaris about Storm. Say what you want, but Fem Magneto is more powerful than the Wind Rider.

stormfront13
Originally posted by wolverine8888
emma/racheal
storm/polaris

emma is definitley not the most powerful female mutant. she's powerful, but seriously, storm has punked her like 3 times already.

yeah, i did put polaris about storm, they are like on the same level. and i think it's debatable that polaris is more powewrful considering that everytime they have fought, storm has easily won.

xmarksthespot
If this is in terms of who can beat who:
Polaris
Emma Frost/Rachel - telepathy is faster, Emma would beat Rachel due to skill rather than power
Storm

If this is in terms of raw power level:
Rachel
Polaris
Storm
Emma Frost

stormfront13
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
If this is in terms of who can beat who:
Polaris
Emma Frost/Rachel - telepathy is faster, Emma would beat Rachel due to skill rather than power
Storm

If this is in terms of raw power level:
Rachel
Polaris
Storm
Emma Frost

storm should be above emma, and on par with rachel and polaris.

xmarksthespot
She is above Emma in my raw power level list. However telepathy effects faster than Storm's powers and Emma takes down Storm with telepathy.

wolverine8888
true storm can not take emma most of the time

Phoenix_Avatar9
i'd rank Polaris a smidgey-tiney-minusuley bit above storm due to the EM nature of her powers and the potential they possess

LethalFemme
rogue could make the list if she could control her power sad

demigawd
Who said Franklin is above Wanda? He's not.

I'll just say this - when Jean goes "jgg", she doesn't come back.

When Wanda goes "jgg", she blinks and is completely back to normal.

Draw your own conclusions. big grin

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by demigawd
Who said Franklin is above Wanda? He's not.

I'll just say this - when Jean goes "jgg", she doesn't come back.

When Wanda goes "jgg", she blinks and is completely back to normal.

Draw your own conclusions. big grin

She came back a few panels later. confused

Point null and VOID eek!

tiakocom
Originally posted by stormfront13
why does every thread turn into a phoenix debate?

thats cause some ppl wanna prove GS wrong at every turn, personaly i dont give a dam but some ppl seems to really take it personaly. sad

LethalFemme
i know............. they started whole threads against him

demigawd
She came back a few panels later. confused

Point null and VOID eek!

Lies! She did not come back a few panels later! She came back YEARS later, after being resurrected by Sublime.

Wanda, on the other hand, doesn't need cosmic bacteria to bring her back. stick out tongue

Phoenix_Avatar9
which messed up stuff since she came back too early

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by tiakocom
thats cause some ppl wanna prove GS wrong at every turn, personaly i dont give a dam but some ppl seems to really take it personaly. sad

Im glad im not the only one who sees it sad

tiakocom
Originally posted by LethalFemme
i know............. they started whole threads against him

true, how vevry sad. ppl seem to forget that this is only comics and shit hell i like phoenix but i wont go into major details to prove a point at the end of the day we're jus havin fun nothin more lets jus keep that in concept

GalacticStorm
Lies! She did not come back a few panels later! She came back YEARS later, after being resurrected by Sublime.

Wanda, on the other hand, doesn't need cosmic bacteria to bring her back. stick out tongue

Well actually She came back a few weeks later as The Here Comes Tomorrow reality was wiped from existence by Jean and the events of Endsong happened. If Jean didnt want to die or her work was required in 616 she wouldnt have died in the first place. eek!

LethalFemme
so tru

bitca730
Considering that Phoenix is non-existent right now, and that Polaris and the Scarlet Witch are depowered...

Storm
Marvel Girl
White Queen/Psylocke?

demigawd
Well actually She came back a few weeks later as The Here Comes Tomorrow reality was wiped from existence by Jean and the events of Endsong happened. If Jean didnt want to die or her work was required in 616 she wouldnt have died in the first place. eek!

WEEKS! What a weakling. Verily, the "jgg" is almighty.

Seems Jean isn't great at multi-tasking for an omniversal entity. At least when *I* want to do two things at once, I don't have to get myself killed in the process. And neither does Wanda! laughing out loud

Creshosk
Were people actually arguing for Franklin? He might be a pretty boy, but that hardly qualifies him as female. . . confused

Originally posted by bitca730
Considering that Phoenix is non-existent right now, Proof?

and that Polaris and the Scarlet Witch are depowered... verification on the Scarlet witch being depowered?

Storm
Marvel Girl
White Queen/Psylocke? That's . . . odd. . .

GalacticStorm
WEEKS! What a weakling. Verily, the "jgg" is almighty.

Seems Jean isn't great at multi-tasking for an omniversal entity. At least when *I* want to do two things at once, I don't have to get myself killed in the process. And neither does Wanda! laughing out loud

Yeah whateva wink

LethalFemme
Originally posted by tiakocom
true, how vevry sad. ppl seem to forget that this is only comics and shit hell i like phoenix but i wont go into major details to prove a point at the end of the day we're jus havin fun nothin more lets jus keep that in concept

i meant so tru 4 u

the Darkone
Top Five powerful mutants

1. Jean Grey - The white crown phoenix
2. Scarlett Witch
3. Rachael Summers: Phoenix II
4. Emma Frost
5. Storm/ Pyslocke

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by the Darkone
Top Five powerful mutants

1. Jean Grey - The white crown phoenix
2. Scarlett Witch
3. Rachael Summers: Phoenix II
4. Emma Frost
5. Storm/ Pyslocke

I agree with 1 to 3 given showings in the comics but i dont see how Emma Frost is more powerful than Storm because in terms of energy generation she is definitely not.

demigawd
Since when is energy generation the sole criteria for determining how powerful someone is? Is Jubilee more powerful than Wolverine because she outclasses him in energy generation?

Define "power", and define what makes one person more "powerful" than another.

Creshosk
Since when is energy generation the sole criteria for determining how powerful someone is? Is Jubilee more powerful than Wolverine because she outclasses him in energy generation?

Define "power", and define what makes one person more "powerful" than another. brakatoom baby. brakatoom.

demigawd
How did I know you were going to reply to that? stick out tongue

Creshosk
How did I know you were going to reply to that? stick out tongue shifty

gladiator69
id say the phoenix is the most powerful out of all of them.

GalacticStorm

Define "power", and define what makes one person more "powerful" than another.

For that reason yeah Jubilee is more powerful than wolverine. Doesnt mean she can beat him in a fight though.

demigawd
For that reason yeah Jubilee is more powerful than wolverine. Doesnt mean she can beat him in a fight though.

Even if you were to define power as energy projection - why give precedence of physical energy over psionic energy? How are you quantifying mental energy?

GalacticStorm
Even if you were to define power as energy projection - why give precedence of physical energy over psionic energy? How are you quantifying mental energy?

Because of whats been stated in captions and by Marvel in letter pages of comics lol. Before the recent phoenix retcon in the days of the Gold and Blue teams Storm was stated to be the most powerful member of the team in terms of energy generation. That Jean was still without a doubt more powerful than Emma as before the days of Nate Grey she was stated to be the second most powerful telepath on the planet. Thats how i worked out that Storm is more powerful than at least Emma Frost. laughing out loud

demigawd
Because of whats been stated in captions and by Marvel in letter pages of comics lol. Before the recent phoenix retcon in the days of the Gold and Blue teams Storm was stated to be the most powerful member of the team in terms of energy generation. That Jean was still without a doubt more powerful than Emma as before the days of Nate Grey she was stated to be the second most powerful telepath on the planet. Thats how i worked out that Storm is more powerful than at least Emma Frost. laughing out loud

According to Marvel, Emma and Storm are both ranked 5 in energy projection. At the time of the Gold and Blue Teams, energy projection wasn't applied to telepaths - they were comparing Storm's output of energy to Jean's output of telekinetic energy, which hadn't reached its present day levels (Jean wasn't able to hold Grey Hulk). So it makes sense that Storm's energy projection would be ranked higher than Jean's...but you can't use that as the basis for comparing her to Emma's power level. Remember, Emma also has superstrength now, too.

That said, Storm DID beat Emma already.

GalacticStorm
According to Marvel, Emma and Storm are both ranked 5 in energy projection. At the time of the Gold and Blue Teams, energy projection wasn't applied to telepaths - they were comparing Storm's output of energy to Jean's output of telekinetic energy, which hadn't reached its present day levels (Jean wasn't able to hold Grey Hulk). So it makes sense that Storm's energy projection would be ranked higher than Jean's...but you can't use that as the basis for comparing her to Emma's power level. Remember, Emma also has superstrength now, too.

That said, Storm DID beat Emma already.

Emma was lower than Jean and Jean was lower than Storm so i doubt gaining a diamond form is gonna bridge the gap.

Also they may be both level 5 but each level of marvels system encompasses a wide range of values. For example the level 3speed rating is applied to namor and spiderman but does that mean Spiderman can cover distances anywhere near as fast as Namor?

But yeah she did beat her twice already.

demigawd
Emma was lower than Jean and Jean was lower than Storm so i doubt gaining a diamond form is gonna bridge the gap.

Also they may be both level 5 but each level of marvels system encompasses a wide range of values. For example the level 3speed rating is applied to namor and spiderman but does that mean Spiderman can cover distances anywhere near as fast as Namor?

But yeah she did beat her twice already.

Emma is lower than Jean in telepathy, but Marvel's statement applied to Jean's physical energy projection when comparing it to Storm, so there was no Marvel statement quantifying Jean's telepathic energy project in comparison to Storm's - so you can't use that as an official basis for comparison - they're using two entirely different types of energy for Jean and Emma.

I don't have a problem with ranking Storm higher than Emma given their actual showings putting Storm on top, I just don't think the "Marvel Letter's Page" route you're taking is the way to go.

GalacticStorm
Emma is lower than Jean in telepathy, but Marvel's statement applied to Jean's physical energy projection when comparing it to Storm, so there was no Marvel statement quantifying Jean's telepathic energy project in comparison to Storm's -

How do you know? Arent you speculating there? They just said she was the most powerful member on the team in terms of energy generation. She was for example the one they looked to to tackle Legion head on(for all the good she did lol)

I don't have a problem with ranking Storm higher than Emma given their actual showings putting Storm on top, I just don't think the "Marvel Letter's Page" route you're taking is the way to go.

Yeah i know but its all we've got from Marvel outside of Emma getting thrashed by Storm on multiple occassions.

demigawd
How do you know? Arent you speculating there? They just said she was the most powerful member on the team in terms of energy generation. She was for example the one they looked to to tackle Legion head on(for all the good she did lol)

Not speculation - back then mental powers were a separate category. That means energy projection was specifically limited to telekinetic energy, which was pretty modest for Jean back then.

We need more proof than that?

As long as Claremont is writing her, Storm will easily be the most powerful X-man...even beyond Jean.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.