Photon vs. Dr. Light

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
No prep. This the black female Photon. Swear to god, Marvel REALLY needs to think up new names....

Draco69
bump

The Ion
I think she changed her name to Pulsar after a conversation with Genis when he stole her name again. I'd go with her.

Arahan
What this shit about stealing the names. First Genis takes the Name Captain Marvel, then she changes her name to Photon, then Genis want the name Photon, she is known as Pulsar. whats next?

Genis coming back for the name Pulsar? Is this some kind of crazy hobby?

Draco69
I agree. Me so confused...

wannabe
Originally posted by Draco69
No prep. This the black female Photon. Swear to god, Marvel REALLY needs to think up new names.... Do you REALLY think that DC's Dr. Light is a better Name than Photon???

Mainstream
Originally posted by wannabe
Do you REALLY think that DC's Dr. Light is a better Name than Photon???

his real name is Authur Light..he's a doctor so she's Dr. Light

Draco69
Originally posted by wannabe
Do you REALLY think that DC's Dr. Light is a better Name than Photon???

Um. NO. I'm referring to Monica and Genis' tendency to trade and switch names every other week... roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Ion
Originally posted by Arahan
What this shit about stealing the names. First Genis takes the Name Captain Marvel, then she changes her name to Photon, then Genis want the name Photon, she is known as Pulsar. whats next?

Genis coming back for the name Pulsar? Is this some kind of crazy hobby?
Genis was the rightful heir to the Captain Marvel title anyway. As for Photon, Genis chose that name and Monica got mad. They went to a bar to brainstorm names for him and stumbled upon Pulsar which she liked so much she traded her Photon name for that.

dman2008
Dr. Light

He wins by stealing her light powers like he dd to the female doctor light in green arrow and The Ray in Infinite Crisis #1.

stormfront13
she doesn't have only light powers

Scoobless
Originally posted by Mainstream
his real name is Authur Light..he's a doctor so she's Dr. Light

and his powers are to do with light.... what a freakin' coincidence

if i ever move to the DCU i'm changing my last name to "Babemagnet"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.