Does anybody have the Fight skills of Champion?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
He is Immortal and He knows Thousands and Thousands of fighting styles and disciplines

EsteemedLeader
No. He's a celestial, if I remember correctly.

golem370
He is a Elder of the Universe

kgkg
Apparently thanos

olympian
Thanos itself no, but Gamora perhaps.

Altho in paper no one should.

Maestro
Originally posted by olympian
Thanos itself no, but Gamora perhaps.

Altho in paper no one should.

Thanos trained Gamora.

Khellendros
Karate Kid might actually be a decent matchup for him, so long as he didn't ahve the power gem.

olympian
Thats one thing i have doubts now. I already read posters saying he trained her, and others that he merely instructed, helped with the training.

Not to mention, Gamora always seems to show more in skills.

long pig
Originally posted by kgkg
Apparently thanos
She Hulk too.

"Let's make a character that knows every martial art style with near limitless strength and have She -Hulk beat his ass! Yeah!"

leonheartmm
karate kid is the best, hed own the elder, in just technique n spirit,

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by long pig
She Hulk too.

"Let's make a character that knows every martial art style with near limitless strength and have She -Hulk beat his ass! Yeah!"

laughing out loud

Hey, wouldn't that mean if Thor/Thing had trained for two weeks, they could beat Champion's ass?

jgiant
No one does, he has been training forever.

kgkg
Originally posted by long pig
She Hulk too.

She hulk beat him cuz

No PP, No Power Gem = powerless Champion

Thanos beat him with PP , and Power Gem , and was doing some pimp slapping.

the Darkone
Champion of the universe written correctly cannot be beaten at all. Champion of the universe will stomp a mud hole in karate kid a$$.

Smaxxer
Originally posted by golem370
He is Immortal and He knows Thousands and Thousands of fighting styles and disciplines
Too bad I have never seen him doing something really impressive (a backflip and such).

He mostly uses his fists and such. He ain't even in my top 50 of best fighters.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Smaxxer
Too bad I have never seen him doing something really impressive (a backflip and such).

He mostly uses his fists and such. He ain't even in my top 50 of best fighters.

He doesn't need to do backflips he can destroy a planet with a punch. His fighting skills, speed, reflexes, stamina, durability are unmatced he can take out anybody if wants too.

Smaxxer
Except Thing. Or She-Hulk. Or Thanos.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Smaxxer
Except Thing. Or She-Hulk. Or Thanos.

He nearly killed the thing in first encounter, she-hulk shouldn't have won at all regardless he was strip of his power gem and primordal powers his fighting experinece alone wouldv'e K.O her. Thanos was smarter and he was f**king with his head, thanos wasn't stupid enought to take him on in h2h, thanos hasn't lived for 10,000 years for nothing.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by kgkg
She hulk beat him cuz

No PP, No Power Gem = powerless Champion

But's isn't Power Primordial one of the Champion's natural abilities? I mean, if he was not allowed to use it, then She-Hulk would have had to fight in human form...

the Darkone
LT took it away from him when fought the she-hulk the second time.

Khellendros
No, only the Power Gem was taken away. Combatants were allowed to use any and all of their own powers, but not receive any outside help. He still had his Power Primordial.

HigH ScholaR
yeah but she hulk trained in her human form so when she transform to she hulk her physical capabilities would icrease dramtically the more she trains as jennifer walters the more stronger she is when she transform in she hulk and of course gamora trained her

However she still should'nt have been able to beat Champion EVEN Thanos knows never to go H2H with champion

severance
All of the bipeds in the Thudrax, Baccan, and Velabian Systems and reputed to be his offspring.

maybe he was playing possum so he bed her. shes hot champion or not you dont slap a good looking girl

kgkg
Originally posted by the Darkone
LT took it away from him when fought the she-hulk the second time.
not true LT had nothing to do with it.

It was a rule that you can't use outside source , or energy attacks etc.

kgkg
Originally posted by Khellendros
No, only the Power Gem was taken away. Combatants were allowed to use any and all of their own powers, but not receive any outside help. He still had his Power Primordial. not true.

Cham says he won't be using PP , he even says he won't need it.

wolverine8888
hell she hulk not even top 10 in H2H

armandovalles
technically, no one had the h2h fighting skills of the Champion. The only ones really close are Thor, Thanos, Hercules, Starfox, etc. They are thousands upon thousands of years old also and they utilize h2h fighting alot so they probly are second to him.

Dr.Fate
What about Zauriel he's been around for like almost as long as time itself why does no one give the angel the props he deserves. He's got tons of experiance fighting Demons and mortals.

golem370
Don't know that person but Champion is all about practice his skills It's like his life to be the best fighter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.