Neo (Matrix) vs. _________

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Just out of curiosity, if Neo were a Marvel character, where would you classify him?

In the Matrix, he was directly under the Architect and the Oracle who are basically God and the Holy Spirit. His powers were almost limitless....

would he be on a Celestial level, god-like leve, or just a super human level?

Lucid Lui
I would put Neo as below Human level. But hey, i don't like Neo so i could be bias...

Realistically, i'd just put him at the average superhero level.

jrodslam
Well les see........

Fighting he was about a 6.
He was able to stop bullets and destroy sentinels by looking/sensing them. (telekenesis)
Flew at mach+ speeds. Speed 5
Saved Trinity from dying(once).
Saw the future.
Super strength. About a 4.

Dr.Fate
Hay if he was in Marvel or DC and not the Matrix he'd just be a powerful telepath and above average fighter maybe could get a spot on Avengers but woulds have a hard time on the JLA. He's not the strongest, fastest and has a few telepathic powers

jrodslam
Originally posted by Dr.Fate
Hay if he was in Marvel or DC and not the Matrix he'd just be a powerful telepath and above average fighter maybe could get a spot on Avengers but woulds have a hard time on the JLA. He's not the strongest, fastest and has a few telepathic powers

But you have to remember that we ARE in the Matrix. Its the so called "real world" where he doesnt have all his powers. So technically, he would have all his abilities.

Dr.Fate
well then he might be better then Batman or wonderwoman but Flash, Supes and Martian Manhunter would still kick his ass. I would put him on level a bit higher then the current Star-girl with her cosmic belt and star rod. He could beat a allot of people but he still wouldn't be a top tier hero. Also anyone with half a brain could out smart him. He's pretty dense given some a day of prep and they could win

jrodslam
^Agree.

He is a nice balance however. Gotta admit that.

lifeisaglich
I am sorry in the matrix Neo will run faster than the flash....become stronger than superman and even become more godly than wonder woman....that is the whole deal in side the matrix....but outside the matrix Neo would just be your average hero with the gift to see codes of any machine.

jrodslam
Originally posted by lifeisaglich
I am sorry in the matrix Neo will run faster than flash....become stronger than superman and even become more godly than wonder woman....that is the whole deal in side the matrix....but outside the matrix Neo would just be your average hero with the gift to see codes of any machine.

Where do you get this big of information from? Sure as hell isnt the movies. Faster than Flash? Stronger than Superman? No sir. Not even close.

lifeisaglich
where else would I get the information from and besides INSIDE THE MATRIX NEO CAN SEE YOUR CODE AND REWRITE IT........but out the matrix neo will be not where near flash, wonder woman or even superman.

jrodslam
In no way, shape, fashion, or form did Neo appear to even remotely be faster than Flash or Stronger than Superman.

lifeisaglich
NEO CAN SEE THE CODES OF EVERY ONE INSIDE THE MATRIX this means he can rewrite your code and turn you into a baby or just make himself stronger to defeat you....And this is all inside the matrix Not outside it... Outside the matrix neo is nowhere near flash, wonderwoman or superman.

jrodslam
NEO CAN SEE THE CODES OF EVERY ONE INSIDE THE MATRIX this means he can rewrite your code and turn you into a baby or just make himself stronger to defeat you....And this is all inside the matrix Not outside it... Outside the matrix neo is nowhere near flash, wonderwoman or superman.

Lol. Thats funny. Rewrite your code. This wasnt said nor shown in the movies. Seeing the codes yea, but not changing anything. Dont make things up. He never even made himself stronger. He just slightly became more powerful from movie 1 to movie 3.

lifeisaglich
Making thing ups I am making things up......smile sure I am making things up......Ok then If am making this one up then how do you explain neo jumping inside of Agent smith and making him to explode right after he started seeing them in codes. Getting stronger form movie 1 to 3 was the deal but let it be known that Neo had alot of potential that have not yet been tapped.

illadelph12
I'm a little confused. Is this thread asking what if Neo had all of his Matrix abilities in the Marvel/DC universe, or if you took Neo out of the Matrix and placed him Marvel or DC, what would he be.

Outside the Matrix, Neo is a normal human. He'd be like Flash Thompson.

If you mean Neo with his Matrix abilities, he'd be basically like Gladiator. The "limitations" he seems to have are self imposed and really non-existent, which Morpheus explained in the first film. Neo doesn't have to feel pain, he doesn't have to breathe or eat, nothing has to be faster than him, nothing has to be stronger than him. So long as he believes he can do something, he can do it. It's all a matter of unwavering will, which is his weakness (he's kinda slow), and why in Reloaded he got his hand cut in the scene against the Merovingian's goons, for a second he let his guard down and reacted like it was reality. If he has his "sight" abilities as well, he'd be a handfull. I'd say he's in Supes league, but he has too many human failings to be a real contender. He forgets how powerful he is too often and ends up getting p3wnd, or he'll just stand there with a blank look on his face and say "Woah...".

jrodslam
Making thing ups I am making things up......smile sure I am making things up......Ok then If am making this one up then how do you explain neo jumping inside of Agent smith and making him to explode right after he started seeing them in codes. Getting stronger form movie 1 to 3 was the deal but let it be known that Neo had alot of potential that have not yet been tapped.

Smith wasnt a regular person. He was a program.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by jrodslam
Well les see........

Fighting he was about a 6.
He was able to stop bullets and destroy sentinels by looking/sensing them. (telekenesis)
Flew at mach+ speeds. Speed 5
Saved Trinity from dying(once).
Saw the future.
Super strength. About a 4.

agreed.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by illadelph12
If you mean Neo with his Matrix abilities, he'd be basically like Gladiator. The "limitations" he seems to have are self imposed and really non-existent, which Morpheus explained in the first film. Neo doesn't have to feel pain, he doesn't have to breathe or eat, nothing has to be faster than him, nothing has to be stronger than him. So long as he believes he can do something, he can do it. It's all a matter of unwavering will, which is his weakness (he's kinda slow), and why in Reloaded he got his hand cut in the scene against the Merovingian's goons, for a second he let his guard down and reacted like it was reality. If he has his "sight" abilities as well, he'd be a handfull. I'd say he's in Supes league, but he has too many human failings to be a real contender. He forgets how powerful he is too often and ends up getting p3wnd, or he'll just stand there with a blank look on his face and say "Woah...".

In Reloaded, Neo's powers still existed in the 'real world'. The rest I agree with. His limitations are indeed self imposed. He would surpass god level if he willed himself to it.

JirK
he would be sage.

GODSCRIBE
sage's physical abilities are nothing compares to NEO's, and neither are her mental for that matter.

in the matrix he is easily a cosmic being; outside the matrix as well (according to Reloaded)

BobbyD
This thread's been done before.

GODSCRIBE
i dont give a ****..and i wasnt aware of it, otherwise i wouldnt have made the thread smart ass. i mean dumbass

Swanky-Tuna
From what I recall from the movies, physically he'd be like... Namor with Quicksilver speed. Maybe racecar Quicksilver. If he was really that fast, that rain wouldn't be slow, it wouldn't be moving.

And use the search, jackass. Just joining the ass-spamming.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
i dont give a ****..and i wasnt aware of it, otherwise i wouldnt have made the thread smart ass. i mean dumbass

God.

What's up with you? You really need help with those anger management problems.

armandovalles
If Neo was in comics he wouldnt really be all that powerful. He'd probly be around WonderMAN-level, if that.

DrDoom101
he's superhuman the thing is he can die from a car or train crash

illadelph12
^

If he let's himself. He doesn't have to be injured at all if he wills it. Don't forget in Reloaded he flew out of an exploding building at mach speeds, and in Revolutions Smith power slammed him into the pavement at mach speeds and he still got up.

DrDoom101
yeah but, but he got a sword cut. THere are many things in the Matrix that doest make sense. For example, how could someone who can stand millions of punches and kicks get killed by a train? i assume the regular agent smith is 1/3 of god-like neo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.