shatterstar vs. the silver samurai

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cherry cola
Who takes this one the high trained acrobatic alien with swords or the highly trained samurai assasin with the powered up sword.

Wonder Man
I'd hate to see Shatterstar have his one of a kind sword broken.
Good fight.
What is Samurai's sword like.
I like Shatterstar's chances while using his mutant pr.

wolverine8888
sam has one of the most powerful swords on the planet and his power is to allow it to chop thru almost any thing

Wonder Man
One word. Hiroshima. Shatterstar's power would level the poor dude even though now i really like him and his power.
He's expert at Swords. It'd be a hard call. If he gets first blood he'd prb. beat Shatty.

wolverine8888
I believe he more skilled but shatter has some other advantages so im not sure

radioboy121
Originally posted by Wonder Man
What is Samurai's sword like.

He can imbue pretty much any item (within reason) to cut through things. When Lindsay McCabe (original SpiderWoman's former roommate) asked Silver Samurai about his weapon, he said he could very well just use one of those mailed order plastic swords and still have the same effectiveness. His powers allow him to counter Wolverine's adamantium claws with little problem.

Based on showings, Shatterstar hasn't really impressed me much. Silver Samurai advantage.

Lucid Lui
Damn, this is a really tough fight to call. I can't decide who'd win.

I guess, Samurai always gives Wolverine a pretty good fight. When Shatterstar fought Logan ages ago he got beat pretty easily. But that was a looong time ago, and Shatterstar has had much better showings than that.

Dunno...can't decide...

wolverine8888
actauly in there new fights silver sam gets ruined the last 5 fights same got his ass handed to him. shatter star fought wolverine 3 times and got his ass ahdn to him each time. silver sam deffently the mroe skill but shater has other abilities that might give him the edge

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by wolverine8888
actauly in there new fights silver sam gets ruined the last 5 fights same got his ass handed to him. shatter star fought wolverine 3 times and got his ass ahdn to him each time. silver sam deffently the mroe skill but shater has other abilities that might give him the edge

Pretty much

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.