Dante VS Ryu Hayabusa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Guyver
Dante the professional demon slayer VS Ryu the professional super ninja...

I really couldn't come to a solid conclusion on who the winner would be. Both routinely kill demons and giant boss monsters. Dante might have a slight advantage being half demon, but Ryu has a larger arsenal of weapons and probably more training.

Now these are current editions. Ryu from Ninja Gaiden, and grown up Dante (not that wise cracking punk from DMC3)

Dante still has his "demon trigger" and we'll give Ryu his Ninpo....They both have projectile attacks, even though I think bullets are better then shurikens and arrows.

And GO!!!

Wetari
Dante will probably win, if you have played Devil May Cry 3 you'll see all the crazy crap he does (chasing a sword that is falling down from like 100 stories that is boosted with a bullet to increase velocity) and you see Ryu who does just some ninpo and fancy ninja jumps. Also Dante has been sliced, smashed, stabbed and all that kind of stuff and he comes back either stronger, or as if nothing happened.

Scorpion_Master
aaaaaaaaaaaand BUMP!!!!!

Blue nocturne
Great fight, maybe dante he can't die.

Scorpion_Master
yeah..... dante maybe win

Sam Z
Does Dante have his timestopping magic? If yes then he wins if no then possibly still wins but it would be hell ova fight.

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by Sam Z
Does Dante have his timestopping magic? If yes then he wins if no then possibly still wins but it would be hell ova fight.

does hayabusa have his time stopping ability? shifty

Sam Z
Originally posted by Blue nocturne
does hayabusa have his time stopping ability? shifty

Hayabusa has aircrafts to give him a hand.wink

No if seriously he matches Dante in speed but the problem is that D can't die.

Blue nocturne
Hayabusa has aircrafts to give him a hand.wink

No if seriously he matches Dante in speed but the problem is that D can't die.

Like he needs a hand. laughing

Dante wins, he can't die and his devil arms a UBER.

Sam Z
I think of making Kain vs Dante, who you think would win?

Blue nocturne
I think of making Kain vs Dante, who you think would win?

Hard to say,kain has more experience so I'm leaning towards him.

Sam Z
Yeah i believe so too.

Superboy Prime
Awesome match. I lean towards Dante..., but I'd like to remind everyone Ryu did die in Ninja Gaiden...and then came back as a vengeful spirit.

I'd give it to Dante in default settings, but if Ryu is bloodlusted(like he was in NG)...well...Dante Must Die.

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Awesome match. I lean towards Dante..., but I'd like to remind everyone Ryu did die in Ninja Gaiden...and then came back as a vengeful spirit.

I'd give it to Dante in default settings, but if Ryu is bloodlusted(like he was in NG)...well...Dante Must Die.

He came back because of the guardian spirit of the village ressurected him, so yeah he has that.

IcePunk
Wow, this thread's OLD

Superboy Prime
Old is best.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.