drizz and bruenor vs vampires

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverine8888
drizz and bruenor vs 100 vampires from blade comics im talken the low level ones.
I say drizz and bruenor can deffently do it what do u all think.

DigiMark007
Drizzt, not drizz.

But yeah, low level schmucks get taken out all the time. They'd need some silver-edged blades or something, but Blade could probably take on that many, and Drizzt is at least as good a fighter. If the vamps are smart and gang-pile the two, they'd win. If they attack in small groups, Drizzt would own.

wolverine8888
ur forgetting about bruenor in large group it make it easier for him

DigiMark007
True but even still...bruenor's never had 100 orcs (or even 50) jump on him at the same time and try to bite him to death. The duo 7/10, but less if the vamps are organized (which they probably wouldn't be, but whatever).

wolverine8888
have u read the thousand orc yet or the one after it?\
bruenor holds off thousands.

DigiMark007
I have, and he doesn't.

He provides a point of inspiration during the retreat, but it's the army retreating while holding off thousands...not Bruenor taking them all single-handedly. In his brief stint there, and in his other battles in the books, I'd be surprised if he engages more than 20 or so at any one time. I like him too, but an army-killer he ain't.

wolverine8888
he was the last one standing there every one eles had fleed and he was till fighting. hellr emebr when he was at the door of his kindom. he alone was out there fighting back the orcs well people ran in. they said there were just a wall of orcs befor him and piles around him dead. he in thousand orcs jumpped in the middle of the roc sworm and killde so many that they were afriad to fight him and ran.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.