i am sorry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ihatec-master10
i am sorry for the trouble i caused i will leave you now you have the truth infront of you of who C-master really is do as you wish with it

wolverine8888
ur a ******

Bardock42
What truth..you were just trolling....

ihatec-master10
Originally posted by Bardock42
What truth..you were just trolling....

my name is twister and i was being serious i hate him

TwisterGameX
Just out of curiosity are you tha-c master ?

olympian
"my name is twister and i was being serious i hate him"

Serious or not, we could all figured out you "dont like him" after your second thread.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by ihatec-master10
my name is twister and i was being serious i hate him

right you are definatly tha c master then.

Spawnrules
bye bye

wolverine8888
twister wtf are u doing

DigiMark007
While I would be quick to pass off a sudden change of heart and apology as simply another attempt to gain sympathy for an already lost cause before creating even more threads, maybe you're actually done being stupid.

But after closing and deleting about a billion threads, dealing with multiple PMs reporting you, and talking with Mods about how to deal with you, I just hope they find a way to ban you permanently. If you really enjoy comics and want to talk, great...go to another forum. And if you're trying to imply that you yourself are c-master by your statement there, we can check this stuff...so nice try.

Some people have problems with other members...that's a fact of the forum. But there's nothing right about the way you're going about this.

TwisterGameX
Don't be stupid wolverine8888 it is not me

wolverine8888
ihatec-master10 u are a little *****

ihatec-master10
Originally posted by DigiMark007
While I would be quick to pass off a sudden change of heart and apology as simply another attempt to gain sympathy for an already lost cause before creating even more threads, maybe you're actually done being stupid.

But after closing and deleting about a billion threads, dealing with multiple PMs reporting you, and talking with Mods about how to deal with you, I just hope they find a way to ban you permanently. If you really enjoy comics and want to talk, great...go to another forum. And if you're trying to imply that you yourself are c-master by your statement there, we can check this stuff...so nice try.

Some people have problems with other members...that's a fact of the forum. But there's nothing right about the way you're going about this.

you are correct i am sorry i will not cause this forum further problems you do not need ways to deal with me i will go back to beeing C-master i am sorry for any problems i have caused

i "owned" you all its really me c-master i shouldnt be banned because well i was bashing myself lol.

wolverine8888
ihatec-master10 u are a little ***** go away

ihatec-master10
Originally posted by wolverine8888
ihatec-master10 u are a little ***** go away

relax wolverine its me c-master i was just joking around

Whirlysplatt

seriously Digi your checking is seriously flawed as he is able to circumvent your ip bans. Think about it he could be anyone.

ihatec-master10
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
seriously Digi your checking is seriously flawed as he is able to circumvent your ip bans. Think about it he could be anyone.

this "guy" is leaving i have made my point

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt

I'm not the one who makes the checking software, I only use it.

But yeah, it's obviously not perfect, and he's getting around it somehow. But everyone (i.e. The higher-tiered Mods) knows about it...hopefully they figure something out.

ihatec-master10
I'm not the one who makes the checking software, I only use it.

But yeah, it's obviously not perfect, and he's getting around it somehow. But everyone (i.e. The higher-tiered Mods) knows about it...hopefully they figure something out.

i will not make any more threads or accounts my point is clear i am done you can ban me and i promise you i wont come back.

wolverine8888
ihatec-master10 ur full of shit u aint c-master if u are then what name am I using on another forum?

DrDoom101
what?? this isnt closed?

ihatec-master10
Originally posted by DrDoom101
what?? this isnt closed?

as you can see it is not

wolverine8888
ihatec-master10 U ARE ANNOYING LEAVE NOW

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by ihatec-master10
you are correct i am sorry i will not cause this forum further problems you do not need ways to deal with me i will go back to beeing C-master i am sorry for any problems i have caused

i "owned" you all its really me c-master i shouldnt be banned because well i was bashing myself lol. Oh really?

DigiMark007
Don't worry CM...no one thinks that.

I'm closing this now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.