No powers fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K Von Doom
No superpowers or weapons. They're all given equal average human strength, speed, endurance and agility. All they have is their fighting skills and experience. Who takes it? Who's KO'd first?

Champion vs Gladiator vs Hercules vs Superman vs Thanos vs Juggernaut

Cosmic Cube
Hmm... maybe the guy with 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years of fighting experience will win? Hmm...

illadelph12
laughing out loud

Spawnrules
doesnt matter ill kick all of there asses

EsteemedLeader
Champion is the only one on that list that actually has measurable skill...

Spawnrules
are you sayong i cant kick there asses

The True Fear
Originally posted by Spawnrules
are you sayong i cant kick there asses

who do you think you are jplatnium or something?

wolverine8888
champion wins and supes gets his ass KO first

Scoobless
Champion wins... Thanos and Hercules duke it out for second place

Spawnrules
Originally posted by The True Fear
who do you think you are jplatnium or something?
without power all most of them are muscles which i dont have but i got a knife

JirK
if they were normal i would shoot in the head each of these individuals for being the shity people they are, except juggernaut.

juggernaut has the most experiance being normal, he was beat by his dad and that means hes used to a beating.

Marvel=DC
Originally posted by JirK
if they were normal i would shoot in the head each of these individuals for being the shity people they are, except juggernaut.

juggernaut has the most experiance being normal, he was beat by his dad and that means hes used to a beating.

Wow way to live up to your sreen name.

JirK
Originally posted by Marvel=DC
Wow way to live up to your sreen name.

what do you mean? i know for a fact that juggs will win with no powers.

brainchild81
Originally posted by wolverine8888
champion wins and supes gets his ass KO first I agree w/Wolverine888

Laminator_X
Scoob nailed it. I'll go so far as to say Thanos second and Herc third.

Why you ask?

Thanos trained Gamora.

'Nuff said.

Metalmanx
Jirk's right.

Juggernaut wins. First of all, he makes all the other fighters look tiny. I know strength isn't everything, but if they all have the same speed and reflexes and what not, his strength will play a huge part.

Plus, he actually knows what it's like to be a normal, beatable human. Unlike the others.

One punch from Juggy and the others will be down. Even Champion.

grey fox
Supes get's his ass beaten down. We have all seen how easily beaten normal supes is.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Jirk's right.

Juggernaut wins. First of all, he makes all the other fighters look tiny. I know strength isn't everything, but if they all have the same speed and reflexes and what not, his strength will play a huge part.

Plus, he actually knows what it's like to be a normal, beatable human. Unlike the others.

One punch from Juggy and the others will be down. Even Champion.

they're all given equal strength... so Juggernaut would really be at a disadvantage because of his size.... he'd make a much easier target

Lucid Lui
I can't really see how people think Juggernaut would win. Has he ever exhibited and kind of fighting style beside running into stuff?

Thanos trained Gamora, so that means he's a pretty mean fighter. Hercules has tons of experiance at hand to hand, and no doubt great fighting skills. Gladiator's is a master of Shi'ar fighting styles, and has a lot of experiance. And Champion knows pretty much every single fighting style in existence.

IF Juggernaut's lucky, Superman will go down before he does. There's no way he'd win it.

IMO

newjak86
Most of them are have great size though. And throughout their history only one of them has exprienced fighting at this level that being Cain who was in the army and would be no pushover in this fight. He could possibly get as high as three or second. Also a bigger body can help as it helps to absorb more damage. Champion is supposed to be skilled but he lost to She-Hulk if you know what I mean. Herc is lkike the rest never fought without his powers really but still has trained a great deal. tough one if you ask me.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by newjak86
Champion is supposed to be skilled but he lost to She-Hulk if you know what I mean.

If that's not bad writing I don't know what is.

Swanky-Tuna
Juggernaut without his powers is just a big jock. I don't see how he'd have much of an advantage over people who are supposed to have martial art skills.

cherry cola
If this chmpion is what he suppose to be with all these eons of fighting ability he should be able to cope without any powers and win this kind of a battle.

Dark_Lantern
Juggs has to win... He still has his armor... who is going to punch through that with normal powers.... None of them, no human can.

JirK
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Juggernaut without his powers is just a big jock. I don't see how he'd have much of an advantage over people who are supposed to have martial art skills.

if he was still that big, those muscles have to acount for some strength advantage. i bet he would be a bit more of a normal size. otherwise he would still have some extra muscle. he is way beefier then the others.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Dark_Lantern
Juggs has to win... He still has his armor... who is going to punch through that with normal powers.... None of them, no human can.
His armor is part of his powers. Plus it's like cloth. It would look something like this:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/zanpanzer/comics/powerlessjuggernaut.gif

Originally posted by JirK
if he was still that big, those muscles have to acount for some strength advantage. i bet he would be a bit more of a normal size. otherwise he would still have some extra muscle. he is way beefier then the others.
Well, he'd be as big as like a football player or something.

DarkCrawler
laughing out loud

And if we go by that, the Champion could get the Power Gem...

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Scoobless
they're all given equal strength... so Juggernaut would really be at a disadvantage because of his size.... he'd make a much easier target

Ah. I didn't catch that. Thanks for pointing that out.

Well, at least his size will help in absorbing the impact of most blows. He's not likely to cripple under the pressure of an attack then.

Pure fighting skills, I dunno. I guess Champion. Though I do still believe like newjak that Juggy will put up quite a fight.

Swanky-Tuna
Without powers Juggernaut is literally a normal man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.