Savage Hulk & Gladiator run the Home Turf Guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvel=DC
Okay Savage Hulk and Gladiator fight each team on their own turf how far do they get.

Cyclops, Wolverine, Rogue(classic), Emma Frost & Colossus (X Mansion)

Captain America, Iron Man(Thor Armor) & Quicksilver (Avenger HQ)

Fantastic Four (HQ)

Batman, Plasticman & Flash (JLA Watchtower)

Namor & Aquaman (Atlantis)

Wonder Woman & Immortal Hercules (Olympus)

Superman & Martian Manhunter (Space)

Thor & Beta Ray Bill (Asgard)

armandovalles
they lose at Namor & Aquaman cuz if i recall correctly Atlantis is underwater which would put Hulk and Glads at a HUGE DISADVANTAGE.

Marvel=DC
Originally posted by armandovalles
they lose at Namor & Aquaman cuz if i recall correctly Atlantis is underwater which would put Hulk and Glads at a HUGE DISADVANTAGE.

It is under water.

The Ion
They stop at Atlantis.

golem370
If Gladiator can Survive in Space he can fight underwater or He could try to burn the water so hot that they die.

golem370
Superman would be at a disadvantge in Space since he can survive in Space for long and neither can Hulk but I see Gladiator throwing superman deep into space and Superman dying as would the Hulk

Lucid Lui
It would be hard for them against Namor and Aquaman, but they'd still win IMO.

Immortal Hercules would be hard. He's one strong dude. But really, i think they could make it to Asgard. That's if they're replenished after each fight. Are they?

armandovalles
I think Namor/Aquaman would be their biggest challenge. Also Herc/WW is also a big one, so if they can somehow pull off a win in Atlantis and then by some miracle in Olympus as well then i think they win the whol gauntlet.

Marvel=DC
Yes they are fully replenished after each battle which does means Hulk starts off as Banner and doesn't keep strength he's gained.

golem370
Well really all Gladiator has to do is fly as fast as he can and cause a giant tidle wave knocking them on land or Hulk Hand claping towards the water and doing the same thing.

The Ion
Originally posted by golem370
Superman would be at a disadvantge in Space since he can survive in Space for long and neither can Hulk but I see Gladiator throwing superman deep into space and Superman dying as would the Hulk
Yeah, thats gonna work.

golem370
He could grab Superman and take off at Warp Speed in deep space or put him in a cross face chicken wing rolling on floor laughing

jrodslam
They lose at Atlantis.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.