Abilities - Nate Grey (Xman) VS Franklin Richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jamaican
Can someone help me out here. I'm ignorant on both these characters really, but am led to believe their powers arent too far off from each others. Can someone help me out with their capabilities, and If Franklin Richards was old enough to use all of his powers (isn't he still a child). Who would Win....

Thanks..............

DrDoom101
The mature form of franklin is called Psi-Lord. Psi-Lord would destroy Nate Grey. If it's baby franklin, he has 5% chance to beat Nate.

hoorayforpeepee
psi-lord was actually kind of a wuss. didn't he only show up in the M2 universe?

guy222
Originally posted by Jamaican
Can someone help me out here. I'm ignorant on both these characters really, but am led to believe their powers arent too far off from each others. Can someone help me out with their capabilities, and If Franklin Richards was old enough to use all of his powers (isn't he still a child). Who would Win....

Thanks..............

Frankie FTW

gogogadgetgo
they're both cheezy characters and thats all i need to know. celestial level potential...come on, just coz he's the son of mr. fantastic? bahh!!!

starlock
Originally posted by manorastroman
psi-lord was actually kind of a wuss. didn't he only show up in the M2 universe?

I believe he had his own comic for a while Fantastic Force he was the leader with a deviant and a wakandan with vibration control a chic with a scythe who was with franklin in the future....and i cant remember the rest if there were....the comic only lasted like 12 issues i think

Endless Mike
Psi-Lord exploded an entire universe in Vangaard's face, didn't he?

psycho gundam
two crap characters

Mr Master
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Psi-Lord exploded an entire universe in Vangaard's face, didn't he?

Yes he did.

By harnessing his "limitless" potential after unlocking the restrictions on his Armor.

His armor keeps his power in check.

guy222
Franklin was Psi-Lord and Avatar

Despite his incredbile powers, he was killed in an alternate future

Still Franklin FTW

id369

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.